June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Jelly tots we have the my jungle family one from mothercare for Holly. Went for neutral, even though we knew we were having a girl I thought best to do neutral just in case! But then although it looks lovely, I kind of wished that I'd done girly, so this time I am going to do pink or blue :)

Gemini that is nice for a boy, but I'm really struggling with liking boy stuff!! I was the same last time and turned out I was having a girl, so maybe that's the case this time, we will see in a month!! I kinda like this one for a boy though:

https://www.lollipoplane.co.uk/uk/c.../fish-and-chips-bedding-bale-cot-cot-bed.html

I also picked my swing yesterday lol

either:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8610177761849408.jpg

or:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8610177761838480.jpg

I did have a fisher price one with Holly but I ended up giving it to a friend as she had a very colicy baby (like Holly was) and as I found it such a help with that, I gave it to her when Holly outgrew it as she was at her wits end. So I will be buying a new one. Still got the bouncer chair and that from Holly though.

omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyy i got my scan date :happydance: i rang up and said i didnt get one yet, so its december 6th at 2.50 :cloud9: omg excited!

omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyy i got my scan date :happydance: i rang up and said i didnt get one yet, so its december 6th at 2.50 :cloud9: omg excited!

thats fab you have finally got it sorted. bet you cant wait now, at least its only a week away.

ive been looking at swings and bouncer chairs, not sure which to get. can you lock the swings in a number of positions so you can also use them for feeding etc? i know the bouncer chairs are good for that, but dont want to buy things which are similar otherwise other things will end up not getting used.
might just stick to a nice bouncer chair that vibrates and plays music etc, my friends kids loved theirs.

i def want to get a swingy chair for bubs..

thanks jelly tots, i really cant wait, i bet this week will go by so slow now haha

No one replied to my post :( So I will tell you all again it's finally my 12weekk scan tomorrow!!!!!! And will be announcing on facebook :)

Didn't mean to come across like a spoilt brat LOL just re read my post!!

:rofl: Thanks Emzy!!!!! I am a little excited about it :wohoo::loopy::headspin: !!!!! (Also a little nervous too though)

No one replied to my post :( So I will tell you all again it's finally my 12weekk scan tomorrow!!!!!! And will be announcing on facebook :)

:happydance: hope all goes well and baby does plenty of jumping around :flower:

Didn't mean to come across like a spoilt brat LOL just re read my post!!

Awwwww sorry sweetie! Can't wait to see your pics! Make sure you ask any questions, I wish i had! I don't recall seeing the nasal bone on the face profile, really wish id asked to see it now! Lol x

woooooooooooohooooooooo good luck tomorrow gemgem. Hope your bubba behaves if you're having the NT measurement done xx

sorry chick, i missed it as i did my extra long post replying and it must have popped above that when i submitted.
thats great, bet you cant wait to announce.
my link is a few pages back from beginning of last week if you want to add.

Gemini the swings are from babies r us.

I can highly recommend both a swing and a bouncer chair. The bouncer chairs are INVALUABLE, Holly came room to room with me in hers, allowed me to cook dinner and have a shower whilst she watched. Could not have lived without it! Would recommend a 'bucket' chair style one, so that small babies can sit comfortably in it. I had this one and will use the same one for this baby. It vibrates and plays music and was a bargain at Asda as well. Mine was a blue colour though https://direct.asda.com/Bright-Starts-Butterfly-Blossoms-Bouncer/002670656,default,pd.html

As for swings, I highly recommend one too. I didn't buy one at first but Holly was very colicy and it was the only thing that would settle her. She wouldn't nap anywhere but in her swing and her pram until she was about 4/5 months old too. It actually saved my life! lol You can get ones that recline in different positions and stuff. I had one like this.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3765270.htm?CMPID=GS001&_%24ja%3Dkw%3A{keyword}%7Ccgn%3Apla%7C%7C3765270%7Ctsid%3A11677%7Ccn%3Apla%7 C%7C3765270%7Cmt%3A{MatchType}%7Ccrid%3A14542145259

As for using them for feeding, I never did. I preferred to hold Holly on my lap when feeding. Although the bouncer chairs were useful for after a feed, as if you lie them down right after a feed sometimes they are a bit sick.

Yay redrose!!!

I forgot to celebrate yesterday, I'm officially in the 2nd tri now :happydance:

:rofl: Thanks Emzy!!!!! I am a little excited about it :wohoo::loopy::headspin: !!!!! (Also a little nervous too though)

I was super nervous too, but when you see your little one wriggling around and waving at you it's amazing. Totally worth the wait and the sickness and the nerves! Post your pics when you get a chance!!

Yay redrose!!!

I forgot to celebrate yesterday, I'm officially in the 2nd tri now :happydance:

Such a great feeling!! Seemed like we'd never make it and now we're all getting close! So, the 14th week is the official transition week?

Yes the trimesters are as follows:

1st Tri- Weeks 1- 13 weeks 6 days
2nd Tri- Weeks 14- 26 weeks 6 days
3rd Tri- Weeks 27- 40

Some people like to count 2nd tri from 13 weeks though, but this time I waited til 14 weeks to officially celebrate lol

Pah, I was outta there at 12 weeks! Haha! I scaredOH last night by saying in just over 6 weeks we would be at half way point! His face bless him!!! X

How exciting!!! I will have mine exactly a week after you! so we keep being a week apart :) how are you feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->