June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'm with you, Laura! But I'll compromise and celebrate now at 13 weeks :)

So blech this morning! Just lost my ginger ale, which is the one thing I can usually count on to stay down. It feels even worse after having a break! And still very little coming out the other end...might need another call to the doc.

Tell me about it cricket, it's defo worse after having a break!

I know Gemini, I was 2nd tri in my head at 12 weeks lol Scary to think half way at 20 weeks. Was more than half way with Holly as she was early! I really hope this one is as well, I never had the misfortune of going overdue or having to be induced! My gran had both her babies at 38 weeks, so maybe I will follow suit. My Mum was overdue with me by 10 days and 14 days with my sister.

Emzy, I think I was secretly hoping it was over...guess not. But hey, a break means it's getting better, right??

ladies im so excited oh has got me an early xmas present.. hes taking me to see beauty and the beast in theatre :cloud9: he had to tell me early as he wants me to pick which day we get to go on.. so excited!

what a lovely surprise red, i went to see beauty and the beast on ice a few years ago at sheffield, was fantastic.

Ooh exciting Red rose! When are you going?

Cricket, yes it means it's on the way out! I've only been sick once today and was really disappointed as I thought it had gone completely, but I remember last time it being significantly better and I was still sick on the odd day here and there for a few weeks after, which is fine compared to how I have been!!

I was just looking through my newborn photos of Holly and it finally hit me that I am going to have another one :cloud9: Awwww all warm and snuggly :cloud9: Hope you don't mind me sharing a couple of pics. This is Holly on the day she was born;

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/40520_10150262650930473_743965472_14211698_4610217_n.jpg

And this is my favourite newborn photo of Holly, at 1 day old:

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/40493_10150263249790473_743965472_14231203_7044468_n.jpg

awwww lovely pics :cloud9: is it ok to confess in here that secretly i want a baby girl sooooooo much.. i mean obviously i will love which ever i have but deep down id love a baby girl at our wedding.. little dress and hair band.. oh gosh..

i think we will prob book the tickets for a week before xmas as we have a concert to go to on the 16th of dec with friends.. so maybe the following week.

Thanks everyone!!!
Traybaby I am having the NT done I think!! Is that for the measurements on the neck etc?
Jellytots Did you mean add you to facebook? I am already on yours! I'm Gemma Scott-Hake
Cricket I knoww it's only natural to feel slightly nervous and cannot wait to see baby jumping about, ooh just made my stomach flip over lol
I will post pics as soon as I can. i am hoping to wrok from home after but not sure if I will be able so pics might not be till evening, although will log on and tell you all how I got on.

Do I have to go with a full bladder? I read all the leaflets and can't see any mention of it and was just wondering?

Emzy Very cute pics and makes me get so excited to have my own cute baby!!

Redrose
Very jelous of you going to see Beauty and the Beast what a lovely hubby!

Laura I have not even thought of questions lol I'd better get thinking lol xx

Cricket, yes it means it's on the way out! I've only been sick once today and was really disappointed as I thought it had gone completely, but I remember last time it being significantly better and I was still sick on the odd day here and there for a few weeks after, which is fine compared to how I have been!!

I got really sick for about 4 hours last night, and then 2 times so far this morning. I do need to work this evening, so hoping it levels out!!

Gem yes you need to go with a full bladder x

Red rose I secretly really wanted a baby girl with Holly. This time I don't have a preference really :)

Thanks everyone!!!
Traybaby I am having the NT done I think!! Is that for the measurements on the neck etc?
Jellytots Did you mean add you to facebook? I am already on yours! I'm Gemma Scott-Hake
Cricket I knoww it's only natural to feel slightly nervous and cannot wait to see baby jumping about, ooh just made my stomach flip over lol
I will post pics as soon as I can. i am hoping to wrok from home after but not sure if I will be able so pics might not be till evening, although will log on and tell you all how I got on.

Do I have to go with a full bladder? I read all the leaflets and can't see any mention of it and was just wondering?

Redrose

Yeah...the NT measures the fluid levels in the back of the neck and looks for a nasal bone. My little plum wouldn't give the nurse a profile shot for quite awhile...she kept tapping my belly with the ultrasound thing to get him to turn. Finally did, and then immediately turned and mooned us! All looked good, although we don't get the probability back until later this week due to the holiday.

Ahh bless your little bubba. So the midwife does tell you if all looks good? Me and dh ere talking about this last night and were thinking how horrible waiting for the results

awwww lovely pics :cloud9: is it ok to confess in here that secretly i want a baby girl sooooooo much.. i mean obviously i will love which ever i have but deep down id love a baby girl at our wedding.. little dress and hair band.. oh gosh..

i think we will prob book the tickets for a week before xmas as we have a concert to go to on the 16th of dec with friends.. so maybe the following week.

i know its really bad but i secretly want a little girl too. we both want at least one of each at the end of the day, but this time round i would love a girl. i feel such a bad mum already, obviously without a doubt whichever it will be will be loved just the same.

Thanks everyone!!!

Redrose

lol, im having such a blonde day. i remembered you were already on there as soon as i posted it. oops!

write all of your questions down, as it helped me remember exactly what i wanted to ask. the first time i forgot 1 or 2 things and that really bugged me.

I got really sick for about 4 hours last night, and then 2 times so far this morning. I do need to work this evening, so hoping it levels out!!

thats great you are feeling much better. i still get the odd bout of nausea every now and again, but nothing like i had before.

Ahh bless your little bubba. So the midwife does tell you if all looks good? Me and dh ere talking about this last night and were thinking how horrible waiting for the results

it is awful waiting for the results, ive not had anything back from the nt, so that all looks good. they said if it was bad then i would have had a letter from nottingham by the end of last week.

god this computer is so slow today, keep missing everyones posts and feeling rather behind by the time it refreshes lol

Ha ha that's okay lol

What kinds of questions did you ask? I'm so rubbish at this, I was just thinking I was looking forward to seeing my baby and didn't give any thought to questions!!

hey ladies, can i pop in and ask a quick question?

i woke up today with a bad cold, i have the worst sore throat, earache, headache, etc, also a bit nauseous.. do you guys know any rememdies for this? i'm drinking lots of tea w/honey, and i'm going to have an orange in a little bit. also, what temperature (fever wise), should i look out for? at what point do i call the dr?

Ha ha that's okay lol

What kinds of questions did you ask? I'm so rubbish at this, I was just thinking I was looking forward to seeing my baby and didn't give any thought to questions!!

i asked all manner of questions including:
when would i get blood test results,
how many and what tests would i have,
when do i need to provide water samples,
okay for me to carry on with slimming world,
crohns and colitis run in the family so asked about testing for those before or after birth,
pre-eclampsia risks with mum having it when she gave birth to me (i was 3 months early and by c-section as she was seriously ill, they didnt spot it when she was admitted til she passed out),
exemption forms - she gave me mine at booking in appointment. i already now have my card,
antenatal classes and fam visit - how do i organise these and when,
and a few other things like about the flu jab etc

hey ladies, can i pop in and ask a quick question?

i woke up today with a bad cold, i have the worst sore throat, earache, headache, etc, also a bit nauseous.. do you guys know any rememdies for this? i'm drinking lots of tea w/honey, and i'm going to have an orange in a little bit. also, what temperature (fever wise), should i look out for? at what point do i call the dr?

i wouldnt know about temperatures but lots of rest and paracetamol might help you. the honey and lemon normally works a treat.
would say up the vit c if its not in your pre-natals
sorry im not much help, give your mw a call and ask her advice would be best.

Thanks Jelly tots I am going to have to use my brain and sit down and use my brain and think about what I want to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->