June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

just seen this and has me worried now with my bmi being 31 and slightly overweight (although i have lost a good 2.5stone over the last year before getting pregnant and managed to finally get into my size 14 jeans ), although how cute does the one on the right look.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3964769/Baby-Jihad-born-weighing-13lbs.html

OMG 13 lbs!!! I wouldn't worry Jelly, my bmi is 39 and was with Holly and she was only 7lb 9oz. I had the GD test at 26 weeks last time and didn't have it, so just because someone is overweight doesn't mean they will get GD and have big babies! I have to have the test again this time too. I also know someone who is very thin who has GD, so it's not just overweight people x

i have to have the gd test, although the midwife didnt mention when i would have it just that is was policy for those over 30bmi. i assume it will be after the 20 week scan.
my bro and sis were both big babies at 9+lb, but they were both 2 weeks late so im hoping i will be lucky and only have a little one with me and hubster only being small. he was 6-7lb at birth aswell as his siblings being around that at full term.

Just had a big catch up. So going to see what I can remember. Sorry if I miss anyone.
Emzy- Yeah for getting to 2nd Tri and being and a lemon. Good News that your sickness has subsided a little bit.
Gem- Good Luck for your scan tomorrow. Cant wait to see pics and yes you need a full bladder unfortunetly :haha:
RedRose- Glad you got your scan date. Its on my birthday hope this week goes fast for you.
Cricket- Sorry you are still been sicky. I feel quite blessed to have just felt sick and never actually been sick.
Think thats all I can remember. I am still suffering with headaches and still a bit nauseous. I am 12 weeks tomorrow so hope I am going to get some relief. I am trying to drink lots of water for the headaches as I dont think I was drinking enough but now I am constantly at the toilet :haha:
Its my scan on Friday so only 4 more sleeps and then get to see my lil bubba I am feeling quite nervous about it actually hoping everything is going to be okay.

We only saw the ultra sound tech, so could only ask scan related questions if we had remembered! Just things like what the NT measurement is, what bit of anatomy you're looking at etc x

So had my scan today...

AND ALL IS WELL!

I am so thrilled. I only got to see a few glimpses as they were really checking. Scan lasted about 20-30 minutes as I let the student have a go as well and came back with scans pictures, including a picture of bubba's feet! Am so excited and officially comfirmed as being due June 8th. Now have to wait till end of January for 20 week scan and find out gender.... going to be a long wait.

Oh and case anyone was wondering. My subchronic heamatoma is still there, measuring the same as before however sonographer said it looked like a lot of it was in the process of being reabsorbed now, and she doesn't believe it is a problem. So am classified as low risk.

Also I didn't have the NT scan part done, nor the blood test. Don't want it. Didn't have it with Nathaniel and really have no desire for it this time. xx

awwww lovely pics :cloud9: is it ok to confess in here that secretly i want a baby girl sooooooo much.. i mean obviously i will love which ever i have but deep down id love a baby girl at our wedding.. little dress and hair band.. oh gosh..

i think we will prob book the tickets for a week before xmas as we have a concert to go to on the 16th of dec with friends.. so maybe the following week.

i know its really bad but i secretly want a little girl too. we both want at least one of each at the end of the day, but this time round i would love a girl. i feel such a bad mum already, obviously without a doubt whichever it will be will be loved just the same.

im the same but dont feel bad im sure you will love the baby just as much if its aboy im sure i will too, i just would love a girl as my flower for our wedding.. plus we have agreed that if we have a boy oh has the baby morning of the wedding if its a girl i have the baby.. so... i really want it to be a girl for this reason too lol.. dont feel bad :hugs:

mei so happy for you :happydance::happydance: you have a strong bubs in there :cloud9:

Thanks girls :D Everyone has told me I have a fighter as have fought through the higher risk stage, at least that's what they said.

And I secretly want a girl. Terrible to say really, but I'm such a girly-girl and would love that whole side of it. Plus I would have one of each. If it's a boy I know I am just going to end up with double trouble hah xx

Thanks Jelly tots I am going to have to use my brain and sit down and use my brain and think about what I want to ask!

Hahaha...that's a lot of using your brain! I know that feeling!

Mei, so happy for you and your little fighter!!

Also, Jelly, I think it had more to do with the untreated diabetes than the weight...you're taking better care of yourself!

Awesome news Mei. Such a relief for you.

Scan for us on Thursday- just willing the week away. x

TrAyBaby i'm in aberdeen too!what a co-inky-dink!was freezing yesterday had to get a hot milk from starbucks to warm me up!
congrats to everyone that's had good scans and excitement to those still waiting-i've got mine tomorrow morning so a bit nervous!looking forward to it though!

Mei Mei Mei Mei Mei how bloody wonderful! I am over the moon for you!!!!

xxxx

Great news mei xx
Looking forward to all the Scan pics . Can't wait to know due date xx

So had my scan today...

AND ALL IS WELL!

I am so thrilled. I only got to see a few glimpses as they were really checking. Scan lasted about 20-30 minutes as I let the student have a go as well and came back with scans pictures, including a picture of bubba's feet! Am so excited and officially comfirmed as being due June 8th. Now have to wait till end of January for 20 week scan and find out gender.... going to be a long wait.

Oh and case anyone was wondering. My subchronic heamatoma is still there, measuring the same as before however sonographer said it looked like a lot of it was in the process of being reabsorbed now, and she doesn't believe it is a problem. So am classified as low risk.

Also I didn't have the NT scan part done, nor the blood test. Don't want it. Didn't have it with Nathaniel and really have no desire for it this time. xx

Fab news!! I didn't have the NT or blood test either and didn't with Holly either x

Evening girls!
Mei - I am so happy for you, that is such great news!!
Gem - I hope you scan goes well for you tomorrow, bet you are so excited!!
Emzy - Gorgeous pics of holly! It just made me go and look at the newborn pics of Grace, time has flown by, can't believe she will be 3 soon!

I also really wanted a girl first time round, this time I would love a girl again but I am really not bothered either way as I already have my girl. I had my booking in appointment today and it went well, although I think I will be basically living at the hospital for the next 6 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->