June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Fantastic news Mei, wonderful. You certainly do have a wee fighter.

And :hi: Dawnky, i now know another pregnant person in the deen. All the pregnant people i know dont live in the city so it's ace to know someone who is here, even if its just through a computer. Hey maybe i will run into you at some antenatal classes.

On another note can i just say how unbelievably itchy my nipples have been today, it's like they're on fire. A friend suggested putting fridge chilled lettuce leaves in my bra........if i had some lettuce in my house i would be doing this right now. If they're still this itchy tomorrow im buying some lettuce.

the lettuce thing may be one of the funniest things i've ever heard-but i bet it works! i don't know a lot of pregnant folk so yeah it'll be nice to have someone else's opinion on the facilities! and you just never know aberdeen ain't that big a place!x

I dunno about lettuce but I do know that cabbage leaves in your bra are good when your boobs are engorged when your milk comes in !

just sent a very annoyed email.. it started off all nice and formal and ended in frustration.. it was to my phone company.. def hormones i think.. lol i feel bad now :blush:

Mei-over the moon for you! I hope you can relax a little now! Xxx

Mei-over the moon for you! I hope you can relax a little now! Xxx

I hope I can too! At the moment I am more buzzing with excitement for the first time this pregnancy xx

Lettuce?? Never heard that one either, I remember the cabbage thing after baby but not so sure about lettuce leaves hah :D

And thanks everyone for your kind messages. You are all stuck with me now :haha:

I forgot to post - here's the pic she snapped right before baby mooned us :)

Attachments

• 12 week scan.jpg
    12 week scan.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
Honestly I am off the forum for 9hrs sleep and come back to find this thread discussing the virtues of cold veg in your lingerie :rofl:

Gorgeous scan Cricket xx

I can confidently say there will be no cabbage going in my bra! Lol great scan cricket, so clear!
Ive had a little lump come up behind my ear, on my head, in thinking lymph node, but I don't have any infectin that I know of?! Thoughts/suggestions? X

So had my scan today...

AND ALL IS WELL!

I am so thrilled. I only got to see a few glimpses as they were really checking. Scan lasted about 20-30 minutes as I let the student have a go as well and came back with scans pictures, including a picture of bubba's feet! Am so excited and officially comfirmed as being due June 8th. Now have to wait till end of January for 20 week scan and find out gender.... going to be a long wait.

Oh and case anyone was wondering. My subchronic heamatoma is still there, measuring the same as before however sonographer said it looked like a lot of it was in the process of being reabsorbed now, and she doesn't believe it is a problem. So am classified as low risk.

Also I didn't have the NT scan part done, nor the blood test. Don't want it. Didn't have it with Nathaniel and really have no desire for it this time. xx

Firstly congratulations, :happydance::happydance:
secondly we opted out of the NT and bloods too! x

My friend had a little girl, Annabel Lauren @ 12:16 yesterday, she was 1 week early and was 7lb 9oz. I caanot wait to meet her, she is very cute!

Gemini its surprising what you'll do when your boobs are engorged when your milk comes in, its Sooo painful! I slept with cold flannels over my boobs for 2 nights and put cabbage in my bra during the day!!

I wouldn't worry about the gland in your neck if you feel ok, might just be fighting off a little bug or something :) x

im starting to poke out!!! x

Attachments

• 13.5 weeks.jpg
    13.5 weeks.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 16
Lovely bump Gemini!

My gender scan is officially booked now, for 9.20am on 29th December! Eeek sooo excited!! I'll be wishing christmas away!!

Hi Ladies how are things going? Lovely bump Gemini- mine looks similar if I "let it all hang out" but at the moment I am still able to suck it back in- so don't think it is baby just yet :blush: :rofl:

I woke up this morning feeling like some horrid winter lurgy is on its way- I have a sore throat and occassional feelings of feverishness (kind of like a self diagnosed temperature?) Does anyone have miracle cures for these symptoms during pregnancy? I would really rather not take medicines :shrug: ...so far I have maxxed out on fruit (banana, strawberries, orange, apple, melon, grapes and whatever comes in a 'vitamin boost' smoothie from M&S :haha: ) and I have been drinking raspberry and echinacea tea... any top tips greatly appreciated though :thumbup:

aw cliqmo hope you feel better soon. I'm afraid there is not much you can do. Honey and Lemon tea can help your sore throat too, plenty of vitamins (already doing that with the fruit!), lots of water and rest. Also a steam if you are blocked up?

Took my first 2nd tri bump pic. I'm friggin huge!

Attachments

• 14+2.jpg
    14+2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry to hear some of you are feeling poorly. It's a miracle that I haven't got a cold yet, as most of the children in my class are full of snot and (despite my best efforts) aren't very good at putting hands over their mouths when they sneeze or cough and I'm certain that their hand hygiene isn't up to scratch!

More lovely scan pics. So excited now.

Well I'm striking tomorrow to support my union as I would want them to support me if I ever needed them. So a blissful lie-in in the morning and then Christmas shopping with another teacher friend. Also have a scan on Thursday morning- so really slacking on the work front this week!

I don't have much of a bump but it's enough to make my size 8 skinny jeans not do up comfortably. Walked round the shops on Sunday with the button undone! Size 8 maternity jeans are humongous though- I'm really a size 10 but even the 8 is hanging off my legs (fine on the waist). Don't intend to get fat legs, so not sure what to do. My friend did say that she ended up with trousers 2 sizes smaller in maternity wear than normal clothes- so maybe a 6 is the answer (truly ridiculous).

xx

My friends think I'm loosing weight lol and tbh u like staying slim. I have work do in a few weeks so maybe I will have small bump then.
I have just put some fudge in fridge mmm hoping they turn out ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->