June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

i suppose it doesnt help im quite short too :haha:

thats a lovely dress emily, i love some of the dresses in that, my oh says we have to go dressed well or they dont allow you in.. im worried they wont let me in anyway cuz of being preg..

You will probably have a little bump by then, and there are loads of amazing dresses out there at the moment, due to it being around Christmas. It is a perfect time, so there is no way they wouldn't let you in! xx

About feeling baby, I wouldn't remember. I didn't feel Nathaniel for quite a while yet and I seem to have forgotten what it feels like apart from being completely jabbed. No good am I!

Holy c%ap! 26 weeks! That's not long!!!
Had flu jab yesterday evening, felt rubbish since, was up for an hour overnight unable to breathe!
Oooh they're playing "all I want for Christmas" on the radio!!! Eeeeeeek! X

This is my countdown:

14 Weeks 01/12/2011 TODAY
15 Weeks 08/12/2011
16 Weeks 15/12/2011 16 Week Appointment
17 Weeks 22/12/2011 Christmas :xmas2:
18 Weeks 29/12/2011 New Year
19 Weeks 05/01/2012 My Birthday
20 Weeks 12/01/2012 20 Weeks - Scan! :wohoo:
21 Weeks 19/01/2012
22 Weeks 26/01/2012 Dads Birthday
23 Weeks 02/02/2012
24 Weeks 09/02/2012 Valentines Day :devil:
25 Weeks 16/02/2012 25 Week Appointment
26 Weeks 23/02/2012
27 Weeks 01/03/2012 Wknd Away Center Parcs
28 Weeks 08/03/2012 28 Week Appointment
29 Weeks 15/03/2012
30 Weeks 22/03/2012 Hubbys Birthday
31 Weeks 29/03/2012 31 Week Appointment
32 Weeks 05/04/2012 Easter :bunny:
33 Weeks 12/04/2012
34 Weeks 19/04/2012 34 Week Appointment
35 Weeks 26/04/2012
36 Weeks 03/05/2012 36 Week Appointment
37 Weeks 10/05/2012 Wedding Anniversary :hugs:
38 Weeks 17/05/2012 38 Week Appointment
39 Weeks 24/05/2012
40 Weeks 31/05/2012 BABY DUE :baby::baby::baby:

Trying to look forward to lots of little things rather than focusing on the end date! x

thats certainly more exciting than what ive got on! OH bday 3 weeks before EDD and thats it! lol, nice that valentines lands close to our viability date tho i think!

OH has just been told he has to leave for portugal for work for 2 weeks leaving monday...grrrr. Gonna be rubbish doing the xmas countdown alone! (and the shopping!)
we are going to see "ghost" in the west end after gender scan on 23rd december, so looking forward to that too :) x

Happy lemon day girls! Only 6 months to go eh?? Think back to June, doesn't seem long ago does it?! It'll fly by :)

Sick only once again yesterday. Going into work for a couple of hours tomorrow night then back properly Monday x

With DS it was recommended that I had an epidural as my SPD was so severe I was in a wheelchair and they couldnt move my legs into 'position' to deliver without it. There was also some risk of my pelvis damaging during delivery so epidural it was. after two hours of pushing he just wouldnt come out so had an episotomy and ventouse delivery. I loved the experience but the ventouse tore his scalp and I struggled to walk as the stitches were too tight.

With DD it ended up being an elective c-section as they had the same concerns about my pelvis. I really didnt enjoy the delivery and I had the shakes throughout and was in recovery for 4 hours after meaning I could not hold DD. On the other hand, the next day other than feeling a little sore, I didnt feel half as bad as I expected to and considered myself mostly healed within two weeks...probs faster than with DS. None of this 6 week stuff, I felt fine!

So personally I think babies have to come out one way or another and you have to do what makes you happy...if you get a choice that is. I have opted at the minute for natural but if SPD kicks off again I probs wont have a choice and I am a bit nervous about the risks of natural after c-section. I dont mind either way - will wait and see! xx

*standing in dank dark cave...* "HELLLLLOOOOOOO?" "anybody out thereeeeee?" lololol x

well how strange! sorry louise, mustve posted simultaneously!!! dont worry hun, will pass quickly! i cant WAIT to see your scan pics! eeek! are you going to find out the sex at 20wk scan? x

well how strange! sorry louise, mustve posted simultaneously!!! dont worry hun, will pass quickly! i cant WAIT to see your scan pics! eeek! are you going to find out the sex at 20wk scan? x

I hope it goes quickly!

Not planning on finding out the sex - think I'm in the minority there though! I have 2 scans scheduled, one for 16th Dec at 12 weeks and a detailed scan for 4th January at 15 weeks. Then my 20 week scan should be sometime in February I think.

Ooooh you get an extra scan!!!!

Having a peek into second tri, I'm so glad we managed to get such a nice bunch of us on our thread, people can be so mean on forums, makes my blood boil, I don't tolerate bullying!!!!! X

I'm here ladies!! I keep getting pins and needles in my right leg today, not dure if it's pregnancy related but at the moment anything that happens to me is "because I'm pregnant" lol
How is everyone feeling? I am soooooo excited for Christmas this year and can't believe it's the 1st D

December already!!!
Laura that sucks that oh has to go away :( He'll be back before you know it xx

any ideas how many MG paracetamol i can take at one time?

Thanks gem xx

Louise- Dont worry it will fly by until your scan I remember writing in here that my scan was 3 weeks away and now it is tomorrow it has gone so quick.
Gemini- I know some of the people that write some things are awful I never get involved with it but some people have such strong opinions on things. Paracetomal I always just take the recommended dose, I did in my last prengnacy also.
Gem- I am so excited for Christmas I am all sorted presents bought and wrapped, tree up, cards wrote I am never this prepared.
Well I am feeling on :cloud9: at the minute my friend who is also pregnant, I have just been round to see her and she has a doppler so thought I would have a little go as I have been so anxious over my lil bean and found the heartbeat within 2 minutes that has put my mind at ease ready for my scan tomorrow. I will still be nervous though I suppose its just one of those things until I see he/she but got a little bit of piece of mind from it.

Firstbean, congrats on hearing the LOs hb! did you cry? i find it sooo comforting! mine may soothe them, but theirs soothes me too! xx

Does our heartbeat soothe our little ones? That is so lovely.
Does anyone know is it 15weeks when they can start to hear? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"