June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

And yes congrats firstbean that sound is the most amazing thing isn't it! x

Hi ladies,

We had our scan today - finally! And it was great. Baby was standing on its head so I had to go and empty my bladder and jump up and down a bit for them to take its measurements. Anyway baby obliged and our due date has been moved forward again, so we are now June 1st.

The only slight issue is that my blood type is Rhesus Negative, which has some implications. Other than that I am hunky dory and my blood tests were all fine.

Here is a picture of our little Monster Munch (if it works). It finally lay down and chilled out for a bit on my placenta. :haha:

https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/MonsterMunch.jpg

Fab scan pic! It seems that everyones bean was jumping around but mine! Mine was fast asleep and didn't move an inch ha ha

Gem I think it is 15 or 16 weeks when they can start to hear :)

Just spoke to my boss, I'm going in tomorrow 6pm-8pm just to do some paperwork. I'm glad really as otherwise I'd be stressing about going back on Monday and I'd have a whole week of normal shifts ahead of me. At least this way, I've got just 2 hours then I get home much earlier than usual and have the weekend to adjust to being back lol I've been off for 6 weeks now, it's a long time! I WISH I could afford not to go back, as I miss Holly so much when I'm at work and I don't get to see Matt during the week. But hey ho, only 4 months then I can go on a mat leave! Yaaay! :happydance: Then I won't be going back at all and will be a SAHM for a bit.

I'm sooo excited to get my pram. My friend took a pic of the pram with the double kit on, so this is what I'll have:

Pram with Apple seat on front and carrycot on back:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/28232_437480352845_503707845_5749973_2739611_n.jpg

So excited to get it! I will have it all next week and can put it all together! I'll have to borrow a kid so I can try it as a double ha ha

Fab scan pic! It seems that everyones bean was jumping around but mine! Mine was fast asleep and didn't move an inch ha ha

Well baby clearly takes after my husband- as I'm definitely not athletic enough to stand on my head and I favour lying down and chilling out!!

Does our heartbeat soothe our little ones? That is so lovely.
Does anyone know is it 15weeks when they can start to hear? xx

not sure when they can hear exactly, but around that time i think!!
And yes, they say a recording of your hb once theyre born can help them get off to sleep! awwww! x

Wow great scan pic . I can't wait for tomorrow I'm hoping for a good pic to x
Hope everyone's ok. I'm trying not to have sickness tablets as they make me soooo tired . Scan tomorrow and off to the wacky with a friend later . Then it's birthday preparations as caleb is 2 saturday xx
Need to catch up with everyone xx

Pink what tablets are you taking? I couldn't take cyclazine as it made me Sooo drowsy!! I'm just taking the stemetil now which are non drowsy. Weirdly though they are also used to treat schizophrenia in higher doses lol how odd!!

The past 12 weeks I have felt nausous on and off never actually then I just eat my tea that I have been waiting for all day eat it all and then bang as soon as I finish I sick it all up. Hope I dont start morning sickness now that would be just my luck.

I hope not fb! My worst week by far was 10 weeks, I felt absolutely terrible. Now I'm down to being sick once or twice a day and I don't really feel sick that much anymore. Isn't it funny how some people get it and others don't!

Emzy- I was taking cyclazine which like you said make you feel sleepy xx

lovely pic broodybelle :D

i hope your dont get sick more fb, hopefully it was just a one off..
ive found my sickness is mostly gone, but ive just been eating small amounts it seems to of really helped

went into new look and they had no dresses at all, not even plain dresses in the maternity part.. i need a very formal one, so might try in H&M 2mor

Evening girls! How are we all? I so can't wait for the weekend! Feel so exhausted this week, finding things really hard! I am going to London on saturday to watch wicked (for the 2nd time!) then we are putting our tree up on Sunday, and then on Monday we have the day off for my scan in the morning and then christmas shopping in the afternoon! I am really unorganised this year, last year we were done by October. But I think because we got married in September it has been abit mad! Really excited about christmas, Grace is at a great age now x

I'm having a right pity party over here...day started ok, then started feeling sick part way through a work training. Got sick a few times towards the end in the bathroom, so headed home for a rest. Got violently ill on the way home...was prepared with a plastic bag...which had a hole. Dribbled all over myself. Cleaned up and took a nap. Just woke up and still getting sick. I thought this was going to end! Sorry for the rant...no one else wants to hear about my projectiles!

I'm having a right pity party over here...day started ok, then started feeling sick part way through a work training. Got sick a few times towards the end in the bathroom, so headed home for a rest. Got violently ill on the way home...was prepared with a plastic bag...which had a hole. Dribbled all over myself. Cleaned up and took a nap. Just woke up and still getting sick. I thought this was going to end! Sorry for the rant...no one else wants to hear about my projectiles!

Cricket you poor thing!!! Mustve been horrible!
I keep trying to explain to my OH, it's not sickness like you've had too much to drink, it's like flu sickness where there's nothing in there but your body's Stil trying to empty!
I even got the urge to shout for my mum the last time! Very relieved I managed to hold in THAT urge! X

aw cricket hun :hugs: It's so so awful, I really hope it lets up for you soon hun xx

Gemini you're right, I describe it like food poisoning where you are so sick it feels like your stomach is going to come out of your mouth. It's so awful and people who haven't had it before don't understand. One of my friends looked at me like I was insane for having 6 weeks off work for 'morning' sickness, but then she never got it and I just don't think you can understand how debilitating it is until you experience it yourself x

I used to work in 3rd world countries and have had heaps of parasites and stomach issues before, so I thought I knew what it would feel like. Nope. This is so much worse! Well, maybe equal to ameobic dysentery... But it doesn't ever end! And there's nothing that makes it better.

Amobic dysentery...that right there is my reason for sticking with the canaries! Haha! Sounds HORRIFIC! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->