June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

The pity party continues. Still can't go #2 even taking stool softener, laxatives, and now metamucil twice a day. Granted, I lose some of the meds when I get sick, but seriously?! I give up! Ok. Done complaining...promise!

Has lilyfire been on recently?! I can't recall...? X

ugggggg another day in school begins for me. Was so tired after yesterday as we had an 'Open Day' in school which basically means i had all my parents in my classroom watching me teach all day!!!!!!! The kids were hyper. I'm hoping for a nice quiet day today.

On the plus side though i am offically in the 2nd Tri today :happydance:

Happy lemon day babe! Cricket, how you getting on you poor thing!? X

The pity party continues. Still can't go #2 even taking stool softener, laxatives, and now metamucil twice a day. Granted, I lose some of the meds when I get sick, but seriously?! I give up! Ok. Done complaining...promise!

Its poo (literally) isnt it! I tried prune juice and that and lots of fruit works abit, still only managing to go every 3 days though. :(

Good luck pink, cant wait for pics! Yeh I haven't "been" for about 5 days, feeling really uncomfortable, been taking senakot but it's not really helping x

Good luck pink, cant wait for pics! Yeh I haven't "been" for about 5 days, feeling really uncomfortable, been taking senakot but it's not really helping x

back AWAY from ther senakot hun, you need to be taking lactulose or fybogel, there is henna in the one youre taking, bad for your tummy and baby!

Ive been up at 4 am the last 3 mornings with the runs, inbetween seems impossible! x

I think my sick was just a one off there was no more after that. Just a quick one from me I need to get myself and Ollie soreted as have my scan at 1pm I cant wait. Will be on with an update when I am home.

back AWAY from ther senakot hun, you need to be taking lactulose or fybogel, there is henna in the one youre taking, bad for your tummy and baby!

Ive been up at 4 am the last 3 mornings with the runs, inbetween seems impossible! x

Oh no :dohh: I did not know this!!!x

Oh no :dohh: I did not know this!!!x

dont worry, sure its not that big of an issue, theres no chronic warning with them, just that they advise you take one of the others instead, Senakot stimulates bowel to contract, whereas the others soften the poo! so could be why its not helping much too i guess? x

Thank you! It doesn't say anything on them about not being able to take them, but I should have checked really! Lactulose never seems to help me, so will give fybogel a try. Thanks Gemini!x

Cricket you poor thing I hope your feeling better today :hugs:

Pink how exciting good luck for your scan, can't wait to see the pics :happydance:

Does anyone know when we get out Matb1 form as apparently my work won't dicuss anything with me without it xx

Has lilyfire been on recently?! I can't recall...? X

I was thinking about Lilyfire the other day. No she hasn't been on but then she did say she was moving and there was no internet. Hope she's okay x

I think we get given the Mat B1 form at around 20 weeks?x

Thanks Babyd. Not long to wait then, scary actually how quickly time is going now isn't it!!

Yeah 20 weeks for the MATB1, why on earth won't they speak to your before! They have to by law!! If they haven't done a risk assessment etc, they could land up in alot of trouble!! X

I have had a risk assessment, making them sound worse than they sound! They apparently send a pack out to my home address but won't do it or discuss when I go on mat leave untill they have the form. Maybe that's standard practice? x

I think that's how it is at my work aswell, they won't talk about maternity leave or anything until then. Yes it is going so quickly! Can't believe I am 12 weeks on Monday, cant wait for my scan!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->