June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

lol, you sound like a bunch of nutters with your seed/fruit measuring HAHA! gave me a good old laugh that run of comments!!! Struth, i felt like that this morning, what i like to refer to as "wet mouth" lol. HAPPY 5 WEEKS TO MEEEEE!x

I gave up smoking when I found out I was pregnant with Holly. You know what I did to help? I looked up statistics of problems related to smoking whilst pregnant, so like you are so many % more likely to miscarry/have a stillbirth and wrote them on post it notes and stuck them all over my house. That really, really helped and made me not want to smoke!

Ahh! i quit smoking on Sunday when i found out. this is my first! I am so proud of you! and myself. i know how hard it must have been for you. its not to bad now but my husband is having a hard time. :(

GL to the ladies that have quite smoking - that is an amazing thing to do for your baby. I know how hard it is as I used to smoke but gave up some years ago. You can do it - did you see the programme that follows people who smoke, eat rubbish and drink through pregnancy and try to get them to change. Can't remember what it is called? Anyway, on there they talk about how each time you have a cigarette it is like someone has gotten hold of the cord from the placenta and squeezed it so that baby cannot get enough oxygen. Perhaps if you think of that it will help when you are craving?

:hugs:

I think it's great you have given up too, great willpower. And it's like Emzy said in a few weeks you won't even think about it.
I want to move up to the next thing on the fruits list lol I want to be an appleseed lol

i need to get me a fruit ticker... feel all left out.... lol x

Struth how is the spotting now? x

Stil there :cry: I honestly thought that I was properly bleeding earlier but went to the loo and I'm still just spotting. I have a heavy feeling in my belly today - kind of like the day before AF comes - and then I felt 'some movement' down below and honestly thought I was bleeding. Just waiting for my bloods tomorrow. :coffee:

i need to get me a fruit ticker... feel all left out.... lol x

Ooh - get one. Then we can see how far along you are as well as how far you have to go!

Ladies - do you think I should ring to see if I can get my blood results. I know they don't tell me much on their own. I don't know whether it will make me worry more or not :wacko:

im loviing the attention to detail in the arrangement of yours Struth! how on earth you managed that i dont know! x

Hmmm.... just plucked up the courage to ring to see if I blood results are back and the answerphone says that the surgery is shut? Odd. It is supposed to be open until 6pm!

Had my blood test, should have result by 7pm. Fingers crossed! Levels at 4wk 4days were 862... is that good? X

struth, lines could just be shut for staff training, my drs do that every wednesday afternoon although appointments still go ahead.

lol loving all the fruit talk, i became an apple seed today, even had to text hubster to let him know :)

how on earth did you get to line yours up all nicely struth? been trying to organise mine for months but wont let me do it.

well done those girlies for giving up smoking, i appreciate how hard it is to do. big pat on the back.

had a can of diet coke this afternoon to perk me up a bit, naughty i know but i dont often have it. feeling really bad today, could only eat half of my pasta salad for lunch today before i felt sick. so that totals me to a berocca with a glass of water and a cereal bar this morning, a muller rice mid morning, half a pasta salad and a can of diet coke plus 1.5litres of water. just dont feel hungry which is well strange as i normally eat like a horse.
been feeling quite dizzy the last few hours too but cant bear to eat my banana :/

lol, you sound like a bunch of nutters with your seed/fruit measuring HAHA! gave me a good old laugh that run of comments!!! Struth, i felt like that this morning, what i like to refer to as "wet mouth" lol. HAPPY 5 WEEKS TO MEEEEE!x

Hahaha, this morning I was saying to DH "look look, I've gone up a picture on my ticker!" I'm not an Appleseed yet but I'm up one on the baby gaga ticker, hurrah!!

I think it is good - these are the results from betabase for 18dpo - median = 417, minimum = 9, maximum = 10529.

Yours are above the median.

struth, lines could just be shut for staff training, my drs do that every wednesday afternoon although appointments still go ahead.

lol loving all the fruit talk, i became an apple seed today, even had to text hubster to let him know :)

how on earth did you get to line yours up all nicely struth? been trying to organise mine for months but wont let me do it.

well done those girlies for giving up smoking, i appreciate how hard it is to do. big pat on the back.

had a can of diet coke this afternoon to perk me up a bit, naughty i know but i dont often have it. feeling really bad today, could only eat half of my pasta salad for lunch today before i felt sick. so that totals me to a berocca with a glass of water and a cereal bar this morning, a muller rice mid morning, half a pasta salad and a can of diet coke plus 1.5litres of water. just dont feel hungry which is well strange as i normally eat like a horse.
been feeling quite dizzy the last few hours too but cant bear to eat my banana :/

If you select everything in the sig box and click on the centre button it should line it all up nicely!

I've been off my food last night and today too. I don't think the heat is helping either - I just don't feel hungry at all. I just had a bowl of cereal and a piece of bread for tea last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->