June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I know exactly how you feel I felt like my scan was never coming!!! You will have a great day on Monday x

Thank you! It doesn't say anything on them about not being able to take them, but I should have checked really! Lactulose never seems to help me, so will give fybogel a try. Thanks Gemini!x

Definately try the fybogel! That's what I used after I had Nathaniel.

Ah yes the MATB1 form. OH's work wouldn't even let him go to appointments with me until he had that. Workplaces are a nightmare! I'm a SAHM so only OH that needs the form from me.

Oh and good luck on Monday at scan! xx

I think that's how it is at my work aswell, they won't talk about maternity leave or anything until then. Yes it is going so quickly! Can't believe I am 12 weeks on Monday, cant wait for my scan!x

mine gave me my letter confirming intent to go on mat leave, the day i told them!! hahah!

Still 10 days until my scan.... i am SO behind you all !!!
Woke up feeling completely normal yesterday, i just didn't feel pregnant at all, no headache nothing, not even the need to pee urgently.... but then MS hit me back with a vengeance all day...
decided to get a doppler to see if i can put my mind at rest! I am quite slight so hopefully i can pick up the heartbeat already!
So so tired and so sick of getting up nearly 6 times at night to pee.... the holidays can't come soon enough!

Yep Gem that's pretty standard, most HR Depts won't discuss mat leave until they have the MATB1 and you're not supposed to get that until 20 weeks, although I know some midwives give them out at the 18 week appointments but tell people not to use them til 20 weeks! I heard it's to prevent the A word... not sure how true it is, but apparently some women were getting the matb1 before 16 weeks and then having an A but still going on mat leave and getting all the mat benefits. Bloody awful. But yeah, that's meant to be the reason why I think.

I'm going into work for 2 hours tonight and I'm scared! Stupid really but I haven't been for 6 weeks!

Good luck with the scans today ladies, can't wait to see the pics :) x

Thank you! It doesn't say anything on them about not being able to take them, but I should have checked really! Lactulose never seems to help me, so will give fybogel a try. Thanks Gemini!x

Actually, Senekot is what they told me to take...but only every other day. Colace is the safest stool softener. And then Metamucil twice a day. It's all making my tum hurt, and still no bm since Tues! Even then it was tiny. Just woke up...not even out of bed yet. On the bright side, haven't gotten sick yet! :)

Lilyfire's doing great...we're friends on FB.

Thank you me too! I forgot to say I've seen lily on fb too and she's fine :)

Just made my 18 week midwife appointment for 21st Dec, as I'm actually 18 weeks on Christmas day! x

Still 10 days until my scan.... i am SO behind you all !!!
Woke up feeling completely normal yesterday, i just didn't feel pregnant at all, no headache nothing, not even the need to pee urgently.... but then MS hit me back with a vengeance all day...
decided to get a doppler to see if i can put my mind at rest! I am quite slight so hopefully i can pick up the heartbeat already!
So so tired and so sick of getting up nearly 6 times at night to pee.... the holidays can't come soon enough!

i know what you mean about feeling behind im the same lol :hugs:
i cant wait to get a doppler, im pretty sure my oh has got me one for xmas lol :happydance: but that means i have to wait til xmas to use it lol
i hope the ms dies down abit soon, prob a growth spurt when ever i feel sicky my oh always says "looks like its a growing day" :haha:

how is the eating going?

So...in more glamorous preggo news I have been recommended to do an enema to get things moving. I've done it once before, and although it seems not so fun, one does feel way better once it's all out! Then I have to keep up with the colace and metamucil in hopes that it keeps things flowing.

Euro and Redrose - you're so close to being out of the first tri! I know it seems like we're so far ahead, but it's only 2 weeks...which means babies could all come at the same time! As we move farther along it'll feel like you're catching up:)

Just quickly popping on to say scan went great he/she was wriggling all over and have been moved to 10th June so am now 12+5. I am going to come on later tonight and have a proper catch up and put a pic on.

Just quickly popping on to say scan went great he/she was wriggling all over and have been moved to 10th June so am now 12+5. I am going to come on later tonight and have a proper catch up and put a pic on.

Yay!! So fun to see them wriggling!

God I am really feeling sick this afternoon. Am finding I am starting to get sick again in the afternoon right into the evening when I get sick, boo I thought it had gone :(
Thanks for all the advice on the Matb1 form I have another midwife appointment week before Christmas so will ask then.

What name is Lilyfire under on facebook and I will request her xx

Here is a pic Ladies. Gender guesses??

Attachments

• December 2011 033.jpg
    December 2011 033.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
  • December 2011 046.jpg
    December 2011 046.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
For those struggling to go, if you REALLY need relief you can use glycerol suppositories too (spelling?)! They are safe to use in pregnancy and soften stools and you will go within about 15 minutes (they draw fluid into the stools to help pass them). I was recommended them in first pregnancy - only had to use them a couple of times but boy did it help!! Also, they are FAB to use after delivery as the first couple of times you go can be 'awkward' and not so easy! xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry that so many of you are suffering with constipation. I've been lucky so far I think.

First Bean, your pics are fab. Very clear.

Well we finally told people about the pregnancy last night, although didn't do a fb status update, did it by private message. So if anyone wants to find me on fb I'm Hannah Wiles (Hannah Sands). Not sure if this link will work.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=743345132

xx

Hey everyone!! Sorry for going MIA on you all for a while. Between traveling for work, being sick 24/7, and going to bed at 7 my computer LITERALLY had dust sitting on it!!! :haha:

Finally into my second trimester I'm feeling a little better, but still sick a lot. And the traveling will continue until after the New Year ](*,)

I'm so glad to see you all have been doing well! I will be much more active on this now that I'm not so sick ALL THE TIME! Be careful what you wish for :dohh:

We had an NT scan and everything checked out great! There's our little baby! It's amazing how REAL they look already! I can't wait!!!! :thumbup:

mail-2.jpeg

Hey everyone!! Sorry for going MIA on you all for a while. Between traveling for work, being sick 24/7, and going to bed at 7 my computer LITERALLY had dust sitting on it!!! :haha:

Finally into my second trimester I'm feeling a little better, but still sick a lot. And the traveling will continue until after the New Year ](*,)

I'm so glad to see you all have been doing well! I will be much more active on this now that I'm not so sick ALL THE TIME! Be careful what you wish for :dohh:

We had an NT scan and everything checked out great! There's our little baby! It's amazing how REAL they look already! I can't wait!!!! :thumbup:

View attachment 305723

Sorry you're still being sick- that must be awful.

Picture however is fantastic. I know what you mean about not being able to wait. I'm allowing myself to get a bit excited now.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->