June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Your scan picture looks great as well!! I'm hoping the sickness will get better in a week or so! I feel bad for the people sitting next to me on the plane! :haha:

DH keeps saying he just wants to take it out and play with it and then put it back! :)

He's finally letting himself get excited, he was really reluctant until after 12 weeks.

Hi girls scan went well I've moved to 10th June instead of 12th. Will post pics when caleb has gone to bed lol. All is well , will still be booked in for section. Xx

heres the pics xx

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
Yay, ESpacey!! You're back! I was worried. Glad everything is OK, and I feel you on the sick all the time. I don't know how you're doing all that travel and work - I can barely get out of bed some days! Glad you're feeling better :)

Pink - great pics!

Speaking of scans, did anyone get a creepy face-to-face picture? Where your bean looks like an alien or a demon? They gave us one after the NT scan - we both recoiled! The tech said it's normal, but it's super creepy! The brain is clearly developing but exposed, and the face is super thin and the whole thing together looks like a classic alien pic...anyone know what I'm talking about?

Loving the pics! Cricket, show us your alien pic!! I didn't get one! X

cricket - i have an alien pic too! the dr tried to tell us, "look! how cute, your baby is looking at us", but all i saw was ALIEN! lol

Whew! Glad it wasn't just us! Laura - I'll post it either tomorrow or Sunday. Probably Sunday as I have an all-day training I'm facilitating tomorrow, and I might die. One thing I can't get out of!

Whew! Glad it wasn't just us! Laura - I'll post it either tomorrow or Sunday. Probably Sunday as I have an all-day training I'm facilitating tomorrow, and I might die. One thing I can't get out of!

bless you, bet youll crash on sunday with the week youve had!!!

Off subject, Theres a thread in second tri where everyones posting pics of themselves, really odd to see what everyone looks like!
x

I've found that with Facebook too, Laura! So interesting putting faces to screen names!

Laura, just found that thread...quite fun! We should post pics of ourselves on here...especially now that we know each other so well. I mean, how many of my real life friends know about all my bowel movements in such detail? Hmm...maybe that's why it's better to stay moderately anonymous... Hahaha

P.S. I hate this time of night when I talk to myself on here and everyone else is in bed! Stupid time zones!

Il post mine again in a bit. How's everyone doing today?
I find my low tunny uncomfortable to touch, anyone else have this? X

Morning girls....just on my phone so not had chance to read all I've missed...will do later tho :)
Sat in train station waiting for 9 o'clock train and it's only 8.28....I am never early for anything!!
Anyway my friend I was telling u about who is 7 months pregnant (the one who wanted a c-section)....well she had some devastating news on thurs -her mum passed away without warning so I have been otherwise distracted last few days. I feel so so sad for her & can't imagine what she must be going thru. It has really made me sad to the point I can't sleep coz I'm just worried for her. DH says I have to try not to worry as I have bub to think about but it's so hard.
Oh and also started the weaning off my anti-depressants process last night :-(

Sorry I'm not responding to any posts yet but will do over the weekend. Off to Scotland for the day today!

On a positive note I am an orange today! Yipppeeeee!

Ps I don't feel pregnant again....in sure I should be feeling twitching or stretching or something???? My tummy doesn't feel hard yet at all?? Maybe it's coz I gave a layer of flab there but I'm not sure?

Told my work peeps about bub and several people said they knew I was pregnant coz my boobs are huge!!! Was gonna announce on fb on thurs (after telling colleagues etc) but with my friends awful news I thought it would be a bit insensitive of me....

Right...DH has wandered off somewhere in this station so off to find him.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and speak to u all soon xxxx

Quiet on here today.
Sorry to hear about your friend's mum Abi, my best friend lost her mum last year just after getting engaged. Her brother had just had a little girl (the first grandchild) and all the family said the baby really helped them to try to stay positive, as she brought them all such joy. Hopefully your friend's baby can do the same and give them all something positive to focus on, even though it is really tough.

Hope that everyone is having a good weekend? We went to get our Christmas tree this morning and now waiting for DH to get back from playing football so that we can drill the hole in the bottom, put it in the stand and decorate it. Fully intend to do this with Christmas music playing on the stereo (but no mulled wine this year).

Feeling a bit tender in my stomach area today, thinking it might be due to stretching to make room for our little Monster Munch. Haven't really had any feelings since the first few weeks after finding out, when it felt like period pains.

x

I found this dress in my local new look and it didnt have a tag on so they gave me it for £10!!! its £34.99 on the website!!

https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/mamalicious-long-sleeve-drape-dress_233927640

I will start the photo thing, dont feel like you have to show us what you look like! This is me with my DH and my Niece and Nephew at a wedding in April this year.

emmawedding.jpg(if you click on pic it does get bigger!)

I hope to see what a few of you look like soon, only because im nosy!!

HELLOOOOO! So sorry for going AWOL, basically I missed a few day on b&b which turned into "shall I quickly go on b&b? No, I'll wait til ive got a bit more time to properly catch up" and it kinda snowballed!! Anyway, all is very good here- 14 weeks tomorrow! The NT scan was AMAZING! We were in there for about 40 mins and got to see so much! I cried! We got the all clear too which was a relief. I'm pretty much symptom free now, which makes me very glad I bought a Doppler, I love it! I'm getting quite a bump too! Ok, that's me- I'm going to try and go back a few pages but if there's any big news I've missed, let me know! Nice to be back! :D XxX

Speaking of scans, did anyone get a creepy face-to-face picture? Where your bean looks like an alien or a demon? They gave us one after the NT scan - we both recoiled! The tech said it's normal, but it's super creepy! The brain is clearly developing but exposed, and the face is super thin and the whole thing together looks like a classic alien pic...anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hahaha, yes, I have one of these! I actually felt guilty for not thinking it was cute! The side view ones are amazing though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->