June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

hey i totally have a tender tummy today too, definately feels like stretching. Im sure i felt a flutter earlier on today too :happydance:

hmmmmm dont think i actually have any photos of me saved on my computer, the only ones i have are my recent weekly belly shot ones. So might post you my 12 week & 13 week pics as i think im starting to get more fuller. I dont have a bump yet but i do feel thicker in my lower tummy if that makes any sense.

This story has upset me so much. How could someone do this to a little one month old baby. So so awful :( :cry: They are from where I am from originally as well. Don't read if easily upset, I know if really upset me :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-arrested-month-old-baby-raped-battered.html

here's me!!!! the first photo is 12 weeks, excuse the messy hair & sleepy face but i'd just woken up. The 2nd pic is 13 weeks and was taken at night after i'd just eaten a chipper supper!!!!! but im definetly 'fuller' looking.

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
On a brighter note, here are some piccys of me and my family!

Here is me:

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/216630_10150748822100473_743965472_20017665_2943020_n.jpg

Here I am with Holly:

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307775_10150873186025473_743965472_21180715_868827743_n.jpg

And here is me with Matt (Dh) and Holly when she was 8 weeks old:

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/68891_10150307755080473_743965472_15296626_838549_n.jpg

TrAybaby you have very lovely, shiny, glossy hair!

got my doppler and after finding my own heartbeat several time i finally found the baby's!!!!
really helped me relax whilst waiting for my scan, didn't think i would hear it so early on

Well. I have just got back from A&E, after a few hours of waiting, as I have had some bleeding. It was bright red and happened when I went to the loo. Haven't had any since, so hoping that baby is still okay. I'm rhesus negative so had to have an anti-d shot and they took more blood from me (feel like a pin cushion at the moment). I have a scan on Monday afternoon at the EPAU, so it's an anxious wait until then.Just praying that everything will be fine. No cramping yet but a slightly tender tummy.

Oh and DH has banned me from using my doppler as he thinks it will panic me. I'm of the opinion that right now I'm thinking the worst, so surely finding a heartbeat would be relief and if I don't then it's only as bad as I'm thinking anyway!?

Welcome back Lilyfire.
Emzy- I read that story in the paper yesterday and it was playing on my mind all day it really upset me its awful I cant believe someone would want to do that to any child let alone a 1month old baby makes me sick.
Euronova- Its great hearing the heartbeat really puts your mind at ease until your scan.
Broodybelle- Hope everything is okay this morning. I wouldnt use doppler just incase baby is hiding and you cant find heartbeat as it will only worry you more.
I am a peach today I feel like I have missed a week since been moved forward at my scan I was only a plum for a couple of days. :happydance:
Ollie is off to a Christmas party today with my Mam and Aunty and his cousin so have a couple of hours this afternoon to myself as OH is getting my birthday presents as its my birthday on Tuesday.:happydance:

15 weeks today! What fruit am I??

Laying in bed last night I got my first unmistakable kick :cloud9: I've been feeling flutters and was laying there feeling lots of squirms but then got a little thud :)

My 15 week bump, bit of a funny shape this week!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
Broody...hope you're ok! Do keep is posted! Emzy, I can't wait to feel anything! Still nothing, although I am finally getting a bit of a bump. Really it's just harder stomach, but I call it a bump. I had DH feel it yesterday and he made a grossed out face and said "what is that?!" I told him that's our child...to which he replied he shouldn't be poking it! How would I like it if someone poked my house!? Which of course made me laugh given that it's a perfect analogy...I can't feel a thing when people poke my house! Then I told him it might just be built up poo. Ah, the glamorous lives of pregnant women...

Thanks for your concern. Nothing really to report. Just waiting for the scan tomorrow afternoon. Not had any fresh blood, just some spotting of old, brown blood. So praying that this is a good sign. My tummy feels really tender but that could be unrelated.
Roll on 2pm tomorrow.

Speaking of scans, did anyone get a creepy face-to-face picture? Where your bean looks like an alien or a demon? They gave us one after the NT scan - we both recoiled! The tech said it's normal, but it's super creepy! The brain is clearly developing but exposed, and the face is super thin and the whole thing together looks like a classic alien pic...anyone know what I'm talking about?

I had a pic of this, its well freaky!! Ill have to take a picture and upload it later!

So I had a crappy weekend, midnight last night I wiped and there was blood, again it was from where I pee from, so I went to A&E, was admitted, had a scan and saw bubs all ok, but my urine sample was negative for any infection, yet pressing on my lower abdomen is horrendous! They just wouldn't listen to me when I was saying it was from my bladder, kept saying it was prob spotting from womb that's now gone, but even now when I per and hold tissue there after, it's bleeding. So dunno what to do really, I was on the gynae ward, they basically said in that case it was a urology issue and nothing they could do as no infection was showing up?!? So confused.... :$ x

Hi girls, hope you've all ha a good weekend. Broody I hope everything is ok, keep us posted. I have my scan tomorrow!! Feeling slightly nervous!x

I suppose since it was my idea I should upload some pics. Oh, and I will get the alien baby pic posted today - just not right now since it's in another room and I'm trying to sit still so I don't get sick...

These pics are of me and DH - one obviously from the wedding, and the other in the Cairns rainforest hiking on our honeymoon.

Attachments

• IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
  • wedding headshot-1.jpg
    wedding headshot-1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 7
Gemini how frustrating for you!! Did they not get a urologist to see you? I would go straight to your gp tomorrow hun x

So I had a crappy weekend, midnight last night I wiped and there was blood, again it was from where I pee from, so I went to A&E, was admitted, had a scan and saw bubs all ok, but my urine sample was negative for any infection, yet pressing on my lower abdomen is horrendous! They just wouldn't listen to me when I was saying it was from my bladder, kept saying it was prob spotting from womb that's now gone, but even now when I per and hold tissue there after, it's bleeding. So dunno what to do really, I was on the gynae ward, they basically said in that case it was a urology issue and nothing they could do as no infection was showing up?!? So confused.... :$ x

That sounds scary and frustrating and painful all at the same time! Is there anyone else you can see??

They would, but would've taken another 5 hours, and if I had a catheter, which after no sleep I just couldn't cope with the thought of...
I'm going to call the doctors tomorrow and see what they say!

Cricket, what a lovely couple! X

Hi ladies,
I hope you will be fine Broody as well as Gemini. Both sound so scary!
On a completely separate note, how is everyone's sex life?
My OH was completely freaked at the thought of it and I was quite worried as things are so delicate still.
Anyway, I have been feeling very insecure as I do like knowing my partner is fancying me and felt a bit frustrated at times. Anyway, he helped me put some bio oil today and one thing led to another and we had sex :happydance:
Nothing rough at all, was all quite nice and romantic but I felt so good for and it actually felt really nice and I have been feeling a lot more relaxed ( and less bloated) all day.
Do you girls have sex or are you not planning on having any during the pregnancy?
I don't think we will have a lot but I am glad it's an option!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->