June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I was nervous too, Euro! We dtd'd week 5, but I was too nervous to enjoy. Then right at week 12 DH finally made a move (to be honest, I was pretty ready - nervous, but also really ready after nights of randy dreams!). It was great. We had guests for the next week, and now I'm pretty sick again, so I imagine it will be sporadic at best until I feel better, but I fully plan to. It's supposed to be safe unless there's some mitigating circumstance and your doctor tells you not to... I haven't had any spotting or anything after, so that helps me feel better about it too.

Here are a couple of photos Andy and I on our wedding day and a picture of me with my gorgeous nephews, Sam and Jake.

https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/wedding2.jpg
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/wedding1.jpg
https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/samjake.jpg

As promised here is the alien baby - also known as "your baby looking at you face-to-face".

Attachments

• alien baby.jpg
    alien baby.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
Lovely photos everyone!:thumbup:

On the subject of sex, yes we're still doing it. Not quite as often as before but enough to keep us both happy lol.

I'm almost 11 weeks, so it's normal for symptoms to be easing up, right? My boobs aren't very sore anymore although they feel "fuller" than usual. I haven't been sick for a couple of days either but I am really, really tired all the time. :shrug:

Mostly creepy! Hahaha...you should have seen our faces when she showed us the picture! The tech said - no, that's what it's supposed to look like! I think that's the brain in the upper part, and the eyes part way down...it's really very hard to tell when it looks so much like an alien!

Ladies, isn't next year a leap year? What does that do to our due dates? Technically they don't count them do they?! X

Ladies, isn't next year a leap year? What does that do to our due dates? Technically they don't count them do they?! X

My daughter was born in 2000, which was also a leap year and I was put back a day because of it. I was originally told 22nd August, but then they changed it to 21st. She didn't arrive till the 29th so it didn't matter anyway :haha:

This could explain why my midwife has given me a different due date? My LMP was 19th September which makes me due 25th June but she has given me 27th June as my date. I couldn't figure out where the extra 2 days came from but maybe because of the leap year?:shrug:

Meh, I dunno. I'll just go by whatever my scan shows!

ladies im finally getting ready for my 12 scan!! its 2mor at 2.50 i cant believe its finally the day 2mor :happydance:

love the pics ladies its nice to put a face to the person if you know what i mean :D

my symptoms are going too like i can finally eat normally.. without regretting it lol i also have plenty of energy today
im just hoping 2mor goes ok.. so nervous

Broodybelle I hope everything goes well at the scan today and it puts your mind at rest that all is ok.
Laura you poor thing I hope you get to the bottom of what is going on

I hope everyone is feeling okay today. I have come prepared with lots of snacks and am trying to not have crisps today lol

Oh and Redrose how exciting I know exactly how your feeling as that was me last Monday, you will have a great time tomorrow x

Hi everyone, just got back from my scan and everything was fine!! It's all just so amazing!! :cloud9: They kept me at the same date. The baby was a right little fidget! Here is a pic and also a pic of me and hubby on our wedding day (it wouldn't let me upload a better one!)x

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
Good question, but my midwife also added an extra day onto my due date to begin with! But when I had the scan they didn't, very odd!

Got my double stuff for the pram through this morning, very excited! My mum is bringing the Apple up the weekend after next so I will be able to have a go at turning it into a double and will have to borrow a baby ha ha!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388286_10151026694260473_743965472_21973484_1306317510_n.jpg

lovely scan pic :thumbup: looks like baby is all snug and comfy

Oh and Redrose how exciting I know exactly how your feeling as that was me last Monday, you will have a great time tomorrow x

thanks, my mother is coming with me to the scan so that should help me keep calm :thumbup: my oh cant make it 2mor so im gonna record the scan on my camera if they let me

afternoon everyone, sorry been gone for a good few days, been over with hubby and dont have internet there yet, on my list of things to transfer. will have to have a good catch up when i get home later and see whats been going on :)

hope you are all well, lovely scan and people pics, nice to put a face to a name. will do mine later when i get home.
hope all goes well at your scan tomorrow red, bet you are well excited.

ive had some good news, came back yesterday to find my downs results letter 1 in 29000 so very happy with that. was worried that even though the nt came back at 1.3mm the bloods would come back higher with hubster having a cousin with learning difficulties etc. means only thing we need to worry about really is the risk of crohns and colitis when they are born, but cant test for that until they get older. its not a nice thing but at least we know the signs and how to deal with it, plus my wheat intolerance may have in impact too.

Lovely scan pic Babyd :)

Jellytots I got my letter on Sat and there were loads of figures, it said background and then adjusted but then there were 2 different figures for the adjusted both really good and the letter attached said we are low risk but not sure of which is the figure!! Was yours like that?

Lovely scan pic Babyd :)

Jellytots I got my letter on Sat and there were loads of figures, it said background and then adjusted but then there were 2 different figures for the adjusted both really good and the letter attached said we are low risk but not sure of which is the figure!! Was yours like that?

mine wasnt like that at all, it just said low risk and 1 in 29000, no other numbers or figures in there, just if i wanted further information to contact the midwife or the centre at nottingham that deals with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->