June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

here is my 12 week bump pic :thumbup: and this is a pic of me and oh :flower:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111205_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111205_2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 226676_10150165008814731_784264730_6573692_8354139_n.jpg
    226676_10150165008814731_784264730_6573692_8354139_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 5
Aw...you all are so cute! Love it. Gem - as long as the probability is greater than 1 in 1,000 you're low risk. Hope that helps!

Great scan pics, and can't wait to see the others coming up this week!

Thanks girls, all the figures were low but I will ask my midwife at my 16week appointment which is the actual figure!!
I am getting sooooo excited now that I don't actually know how I will get through to June lol xx

Lovely scan pic babyd!

Love the photos of everyone. Everyone is very glam and going to make some gorgeous babies!!

Lovely bump too redrose! Here is my 15 weeker:

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387614_10151026953965473_743965472_21974507_1313721016_n.jpg

So...I thought I had a bump starting at 8 weeks (see pic in green shirt), and then I realized it was all bloat and very little baby by 12 weeks (see pics in white shirt)... :( Hoping for a real bump soon!

Attachments

• 8 week bump.jpg
    8 week bump.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 12 week bump2.jpg
    12 week bump2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 12 week bump.jpg
    12 week bump.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
Just got back from the EPAU at the hospital and everything is fine. Bleeding is unexplained. So feeling a lot happier now. The ultrasound technician asked me why I was looking so worried if it wasn't heavy bleeding. Easy for her to say! She also told hubby that he needed to take me out for a meal tonight - not sure he was in agreement though...

Lots of lovely pictures of people.

xx

Yay broodybelle! Fab news. Make him take you for a meal!

Cricket lovely bump! You can see a little bump peeking out! I didn't get a bump with my first til around 17/18 weeks and even then it was only noticable to me. I must have horrific tummy muscles this time around as I've popped out so much sooner! My bump is a little different this time around too, bit of a different shape.

How's the sickness now cricket? I actually had a coffee earlier and wasn't sick!! Not been able to have a coffee for weeks as I'm usually instantly sick!

Emzy - my friend was writing to ask how I was, and as I was typing "I'm doing better, but I'm almost scared to say that..." I started feeling off. Ran to the bathroom and sure enough...broke my vomit-free streak! But I made it 2.5 days this time, so things really are getting better. Exciting about the coffee! I can have lattes with a little bit of decaf in them, but that's about all still. Have to watch what I eat or it comes back up. How is being back at work??

hi everyone,

Hows everyone doing? Cricket - so sorry you're still feeling sick honey...that sucks & shows you should never tempt fate!! Lovely little teeny tiny bump too....I can see the bloat in the first pic, then the lush flat sexy tummy in the 2nd pic and then a really little cute bump in the 3rd pic! You have a lovely figure!

Good news with the scans girls and that alien one is FREAKY!!!! that is so weird on a pic but can't imagine what that was like in real life seeing it on the screen!!

AFM - i;m all good....lush weekend in scotland with our friends and their little 8 month old daughter making me even more broody that i already was and getting lots of tips too!!
Still feeling very tired and a bit headachy.....weaning myself off anti-depressants day 3 and so far i think so good!!

Love seeing everyone's pics of themselves....hey you're a good looking bunch i have to say!! Traybaby...LOVE the colour of your hair! I have always wanted my hair that colour and have tried to replicate a few times but to no avail unfortunately! I have decided to stick to blonde (usually with horrendous roots) for now.

Will see if i can find a piccie or 2 to get on here in a sec.....

Re the sex thing....NO WAY JOSE!! I have not been in the mood, feel fat, ugly, bloated and totally not very sexy or up for it at all! Had a play and a fumble but not DTD! A friend of mine had sex when preggers and had a massive bleed....got rushed to hospital and everything was ok and she has a healthy baby boy now but was told not to have any more sex....she had a low lying placenta which is an exception to the safe rule but still wouldn't feel comfortable doing it! Oh not to mention all the wind tho too!!!

Right....lemme see if i can get some piccies on here...

Have fun girls and keep smiling!

Hey Abi i love my hair colour too and its all natural, the ginger gene runs strong in my family. Was teased when i was little but have gotten WAY more compliments as ive grown up. Not looking forward to going grey as i'll never be able to truly colour match what i have now.

Glad everyones scans went well and a few minds are now at ease. Gemini i hope you are feeling better too.

AFM- im back to working like a fiend. My next day off work is mon 19th dec!!!! Still have decided to quit one of my jobs so in the new year i will be a one job girl working only 40 hours a week instead of 60! WOW Oh and on my next day off (2 weeks today) I HAVE MY GENDER SCAN ......YAY :)

I attempted to be a ginger for a year or so in college :) I pulled it off...got a lot of compliments and people telling me it was so nice to see a natural redhead. I didn't correct them! But red fades fast...it was too much work to keep up with. Yours is beautiful, traybaby!!

Has anyone else had what feels like muscle knots just above the bellybutton? Thinking it might be my stomach trying to grow as I start eating again?? Any thoughts?

Hey everyone!! Sorry for going MIA on you all for a while. Between traveling for work, being sick 24/7, and going to bed at 7 my computer LITERALLY had dust sitting on it!!! :haha:

Finally into my second trimester I'm feeling a little better, but still sick a lot. And the traveling will continue until after the New Year ](*,)

I'm so glad to see you all have been doing well! I will be much more active on this now that I'm not so sick ALL THE TIME! Be careful what you wish for :dohh:

We had an NT scan and everything checked out great! There's our little baby! It's amazing how REAL they look already! I can't wait!!!! :thumbup:

View attachment 305723

Great scan pic! I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope it just keeps improving.

heres the pics xx

Yay for another good scan! It seems like everyone is doing so well and getting into the 2nd tri. I can't wait until I'm there!

On a completely separate note, how is everyone's sex life?
My OH was completely freaked at the thought of it and I was quite worried as things are so delicate still.
Anyway, I have been feeling very insecure as I do like knowing my partner is fancying me and felt a bit frustrated at times. Anyway, he helped me put some bio oil today and one thing led to another and we had sex :happydance:
Nothing rough at all, was all quite nice and romantic but I felt so good for and it actually felt really nice and I have been feeling a lot more relaxed ( and less bloated) all day.
Do you girls have sex or are you not planning on having any during the pregnancy?
I don't think we will have a lot but I am glad it's an option!

This is the 3rd time I have been this pregnant and I know my DH is really weirded out by having sex with me while I'm pregnant. I think he just doesn't like how pregnancy looks. I understand that, it's no different than the other two times, but it is definitely frustrating. I still initiate from time to time when it seems right, but DH often says no, even then. So I'm not sure how to handle it. To be honest, I have been feeling sick for so many weeks that I'm not really in the mood lately, but I hope we can find a way to get past this later in the pregnancy. I have never had spotting or anything after sex in the past, but since the losses, I'm a little afraid that might scare me. So that's probably another reason for the current lack of sex.

As promised here is the alien baby - also known as "your baby looking at you face-to-face".

Woah that's cool and creepy :haha:

Holy moly, I have never seen a scan pic like that. I'm sure everything is fine with your baby and it's just the interesting angle, but it is definitely new to me!

I love everyone's pictures! You all are so pretty! I typically avoid the camera, but I'll try to take some pictures of my bump or something. I never took pictures the first time around, but the change was so much prettier that pregnancy. Now, things are stretched out in weird places and my bump is so big -- probably due to being twins -- but I find myself avoiding the camera even more!

I have felt so sick today! I'm trying to eat dinner now and I'm not sure I can even force myself to do it. Plus I have a nasty headache and that doesn't help. I moved my NT test from Thus to Fri, but I know it will be here before I know it! Feeling a little stressed from all the things I need to do before the holidays.

Little Bird - the baby is fine, and the profile pictures are normal - that one's just a freaky angle! Might be that they sent us to a fancy genetics/IVF institute for the NT scan that we got that particular shot - who knows! Sorry you're not feeling well. I don't know how people function with working so much and having little ones!

Hi ladies!
Cricket, I'm glad youre going a good few days between being sick, it must still suck, but at least it's an improvement I guess? :)
Broody, I'm glad everything checked out well and that hubby took you out somewhere nice!
I'm loving all the pics, I agree, what a good looking bunch! It's nice to see everyone's bumps coming along well. Mine has really popped this week, I'll have to post a pic!
As far as sex goes we are doing it sporadically as we are both still a bit nervous. No spotting or anything so I think we are getting more confident now ;)
Oh my god, only 16 days until we find out if we are having a little Oscar or Amelie! I'm so excited to find out! I didn't actually get numbers from my NT scan, my Dr just called and said everything looks good, I'll ask about numbers at my next appointment. I'm off to a 'Fearless Childbirth' class tomorrow, I'm getting very nervous about giving birth in the USA as the hospital I'm due to go to is very 'medical' ie all about interventions, monitoring, lying flat to give birth and epidurals- then a two night stay where if you want a room to yourself you must pay $600 a night out of pocket. I've heard this is typical here as they want to charge the insurance companies as much as possible and an epidural alone is thousands of dollars, so they push it. I'm scared I won't have the chance of a natural birth if I want it. Very different to the UK. Anyone on here given birth in the USA before?
And that's interesting about leap year, I wonder if my date will change??!

Lilyfire - from what I know (which is not from prior experience, just from friends...), it matters more who your doctor is than what the hospital does. Your OB or midwife is the one who controls your birth situation, so if you find one that allows for alternative birth positions/methods and make clear that you don't want drugs you should be fine. If your current doc doesn't follow these, or makes you feel uncomfortable about asking for them you should change!

Lilyfire - from what I know (which is not from prior experience, just from friends...), it matters more who your doctor is than what the hospital does. Your OB or midwife is the one who controls your birth situation, so if you find one that allows for alternative birth positions/methods and make clear that you don't want drugs you should be fine. If your current doc doesn't follow these, or makes you feel uncomfortable about asking for them you should change!

Thanks! I like my Dr but it could be any one of 5 in the practice who is there on the day. My next appointment with them is on the 15th and I'm going to ask as many questions as possible and re-assess. I'm so scared of having to change Dr, the whole health system here scares me a bit as I'm still not used to it!! I'm even thinking of hiring a doula to help me on the day... I don't know yet. Have you thought much about your birth plan yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->