June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Not really, but I have a friend who's a doula, so that might be my plan too. I may also switch practices, although mine is growing on me...

OK, here is me! The first pic is Hubby and me at our wedding in July this year :D The rest are bump pics at 10 weeks, 11 weeks, 12 weeks and today (14th week) it really seems to have 'popped' this week! (excuse the mess in the 10 week pic, we'd just moved in, hence no curtains etc!!)

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/1682dcc1.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/f08d6ae3.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/ec76c037.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/3f4c5f59.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/561ad7a7.jpg

Also, if you want to add me on FB message me and I'll let you know where to find me! :D

Not really, but I have a friend who's a doula, so that might be my plan too. I may also switch practices, although mine is growing on me...

Ah, lucky you- they are expensive!!! I'd feel guilty swapping, my Dr helped me get pregnant, we'll see how it goes when I speak to them. Can't wait for tomorrows class, I'm sure that will help too!

sooooooooooo sleepy this morning but another day of work beckons ugh!

Still, only 13 days till my gender scan :happydance:

im so excited ladies!!! today is my 12 week scan finally!! i hope it goes ok... im more nervous cuz oh isnt coming.. its at 2.50 today so i prob wont be back to update til late tonight if i have time before our friends house party.

im so excited ladies!!! today is my 12 week scan finally!! i hope it goes ok... im more nervous cuz oh isnt coming.. its at 2.50 today so i prob wont be back to update til late tonight if i have time before our friends house party.

Good luck today!!!! Can't wait to see pics! Still another week to wait for me! being at the end of the month really sucks!!

Good luck RedRose!! I have a question ladies...I think I have a coldsore coming, never had one before but on my bottom lip I have a little lump come up and it is tingly and sore? What can I use on it?xx

Morning Ladies,

I have a disgusting sore throat / headache / cough / cold so I have been very anti social I am afraid :blush: I FEEL DISGUSTING!! ...Bleugh... poorly rant over :flower:

Good luck Redrose!!!!

Sorry Babyd I have absolutely no idea as touch wood have never had one and Cliqmo hope you feel better soon there's a lot going around xx

Cliqmo - that sounds miserable! Rest up and drink as many fluids as you can. Hope it goes away soon! Redrose - have a great scan! babyd - sadly, I also have no advice...hopefully someone will.

AFM, for the first time so far I actually woke up to get sick - twice. The second time, at 4:30 am, I finally took my meds. Now I feel quite blech. And of course, I have a training this morning from 9-12, an important meeting where I have to discipline my staff member at 2, a meeting at 4, and another training from 7-9 tonight. Perfect day to feel crap. Here's hoping it gets better! Sorry to be Debbie Downer again...

I suffer with coldsores and got them lots when I was pregnant with Ollie I went to the doctors as I wasnt sure what I could use and he said I could use zovoirax (sp?) tea tree oil also dries up cold sores and is an essential oil so fine during pregnancy. If you are bothered what to use go and see your doctor to see what he says.

I have a cold to its horrible . Hope the colds go soon x x

completely non baby related in the slightest but ive got tickets to see Sarah Millican tonight. Im so excited. Time for a quick power nap after i finish my dinner so i can last through the whole show. She's so funny :laugh2:

Loving the bump pictures. Wish I had a bump that impressive.Mine is barely visible to the naked eye.

Sorry to all of you who are feeling poorly- that sucks. Make sure you rest lots and force your OH to cater to your every whim.

For those of you who mentioned it, DH didn't take me out for a meal last night (in fact I cooked but he did offer to get a takeaway). It was the Liverpool game on tv so I never really stood a chance.
Oh well, it meant that I had time to mark some maths papers for school. Joyous. Tonight's exciting task is levelling writing and setting targets ready for the spring term. In many ways this is exciting as it means January is getting closer and therefore it'll soon be the year that all our amazing babies are going to be born! Hooray!!:baby:

As for the sex question. Nope, we haven't done it at all. First trimester I was too tired to even function as a normal human being let alone find the energy for a bit of sexy time. And we've just hit the second trimester and had some bleeding- so not a chance he is coming anywhere near me. Scared to strain when I'm pooing now for fear of more bleeding, so the thought of sticking something up where the bleeding came from is definitely a no-no!! :blush:

xx

completely non baby related in the slightest but ive got tickets to see Sarah Millican tonight. Im so excited. Time for a quick power nap after i finish my dinner so i can last through the whole show. She's so funny :laugh2:

Ooo have a fab time. I love her. xx

Thought id add some pics too!
These are me :) no decent bump pics just yet, still wobbling like a jelly! x

Attachments

• me and Kieran.jpg
    me and Kieran.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7203.jpg
    IMG_7203.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
  • hun.jpg
    hun.jpg