June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi peeps,

Who is Sarah Millican??? Am i just old or totally not a kool kid anymore that i don't know who she is?

For those who have colds.....really hope you get better soon as it's RUBBISH having a cold at the best of times but to have one when you are preggers and can't take the amazing night nurse (or Boots equivalent "green gloop") is a shame coz it works wonders!

So...I was flicking through my purple book yesterday (that NHS one they give you) and just turned to a pic of a woman who had a huge bump, was fully clothed but was squatting and it made me FREEEEAAAAAK out! i was like omg what is she doing she looks in so much pain! I say bring it on! Oh and i will definitely do the perinium massage thing for sure!

Feel like i have been really out of the loop recently! Have been reading as much as I can and popping in where i can but feels like i haven't added anything interesting for ages!

I am not feeling pregnant at all. My mum said she didn't feel pregnant til 6 months (apart from the odd flutter) so am thinking i may be the same. I am so excited to feel something tho that will be ace!

Re the coldsores issue,.....i don't have any advice either i'm afraid but i'm sure if you pop to the pharmacy they may be able to help??

I am well jel of those bump pics.....you all have such beautiful bumps of all different sizes but bumps all the same! I am dyin for a bump now that actually I can attribute to baby rather than just bloat and chocolate. I am a bit miserable actually about the fact that i just feel minging and fat....I really would love to feel blooming but i have no idea when that happens?? I have a huge egg-belly and just feel constantly bloated and trumpy (so what's new?) and still have headaches most days, my eyesight is so off and blurry still and i just can't seem to shake the tiredness.....i think i just need to give in to it. Feel really dizzy from time to time too but then i also have to keep reminding myself about weaning off the happy pills. I think i just have up days and down days but thankfully the up days seem to be more frequent than the down days.

SOrry for talking about me me me....I feel so so lucky to have you girls on here to talk to!
I keep talking to people about baby stuff and saying things like "oh yeah well my friend told me she had this or did that" or whatever and I am referring to people i have met on here which is really nice as i really do consider you all my friends! Its defo better when you know what people look like though (although I keep forgetting who's face matches who's screen name!)....maybe someone who is more technical than me can set up a thread JUST for our piccies so we can see them all easily???

Speaking of which....here's me!

Me and DH on holiday in Greece in May and the other one was when we went ot see the kaiser chiefs in Sept and i was preggers but didn't know it yet!

Attachments

• DSCF6345.jpg
    DSCF6345.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P1080141.jpg
    P1080141.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
just back from my scan omg!!! im so much in love :cloud9:

baby was all snuggled up and upside down :haha: then she poked my tummy to get the baby to turn over and it jumped up as if it got a fright :haha: now 12 weeks and 4 days and my due date is june 15th :thumbup: and all looks healthy and normal :)

here is a pic of my baby :cloud9:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111206_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20111206_5.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot_20111206_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111206_2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
Amazing how developed they are, but still under 3 inches! (I know...I should use cm, but my brain can't do math right now). Great pic, redrose!

Just finished a 12 hour day...very medicated. Still felt a bit queasy, but minimal sickness, so that was good. Hope everyone has a nice evening!

I was reading through this thread and I was wondering if I may join? I'm due June 10, with my first scan due tomorrow!

Yay Redrose gorgeous scan pic!!!

Welcome Caliginger of course you can join although I must warn you this thread moves very fast and we like to see scan pics lol Good luck for today hun how exciting xx

Great scan redrose!! I went to the pharmacy and got some cream for my lip thingy, someone at work said it looks more like impetigo which doesn't sound very nice!! As for the pregnancy pillow, I will definitely be getting one this time, could really have done with it last time! I have read that the dream genie pillow is good and also has a back support x

I nearly bought the dream genii and I think it's the best one but went for the feeding one from the same brand. Not as sopportive but I will be able to use it when baby is born and also to help baby sit.

i thonk im going to go for the dream genii pillow, hips are getting worse and worse, so need the support, also i sleep on my right, need some help staying on the left! x

Redrose- Great scan pics. It the best feeling in the world seeing them isnt it.
Caliginger- Welcome. And Good Luck with your scan today .
I never had a pregnancy pillow last time I coped without one may have to get one this time.

sorry for asking seemingly stupid questions but what is a pregnancy pillow for? what does it do? Should i be getting one soon?

yuck i just got so badly sick for the first time in ages.. i so wasnt expecting that

traybaby thats great :)
i feel little movements now and again but i have to be really relaxed and i can feel little prods and flutters

Abi, they just help provide support to backs, belly, hips, knees, etc. You don't necessarily need one just yet, but I'm having some back and hip pain so I'm looking into it. Plus, all the reviews of pillows I've read on Amazon say people wish they had bought them earlier!

Thanks Cricket...i'll maybe look into the pillow thing over Christmas so i have one ready for when i do need it! Don't wanna be left out!

People.....I really don't know what's wrong with me today...i am SOOOOOOOO ANGRY! I feel like I have the workst PMS ever and just want to shout and scream at everyone adn everything! I am so tired at work and can't be bothered with anyone or anything.....feel like i'm on another planet...the angry planet where all i wanna do is punch and scream and kick and shout!

Just been out at lunchtime to try and get some maternity trousers as none of my work trousers will fasten anymore so i went trapsing round all the shops in the freezing cold AND it's bloody windy and eventually found some in H&M but there was only one pair left size 12 which i have squeezed in to and they are quite tight (like skinny jeans but trousers) and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO itchy! They are annoying me already coz they are a tad too small (already cut all the labels off) and itchy and i just wanna screeeeeaaaaaam!

Soooo jealous of the flutters ladies.....so not fair! I shouldn't be worried yet tho should i coz they say usually from 16 weeks?? Can't believe you've had flutters already!

Right i am pissed off with my sleepiness and sore constantly banging headache and my itchy trousers and annoying wind and all i wanna do is eat but already i have bust out of a size 12 so what does that tell you about whether i should be eating???????

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i think i need another slap please someone..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->