June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thank goodness it's not just me!

I have been waiting for this amazing feeling of being re-energised and invigorated and feeling fabulous (glowing/blooming???) but i just totally feel pooped too! I thought i was the only one and that everyone else was feeling fabulous but seems i'm not alone (unfortunately!)

Nice to see ya jellytots! You really must get your internet sorted at your new place so you don't get left behind!

Can't believe either how near the 20 week scans are......I think i am gonna panic a bit when we get past half way coz i feel like i'm just starting to get in to this being pregnant thing (although it's probably coz it feels like a new thing coz just told people a couple of weeks ago if that makes sense??

I am having a mare at work today....I am a property/facilities manager and I have customers complaining left, right and centre about the bloody wind!! I mean it is awful but why do they think i can be in manchester, sheffield, newcastle and leeds all at the same time?? Thank goodness I have no buildings in scotland today that's all i can say...

....speaking of which....how are our scottish friends??? I hope you're ok and managing to stay safe and warm somewhere as it's treacherous out there.......

I'm not bloody blooming at all! I'm knackered and my boobs have started hurting big time again!

Hiya,

Just got a BFP at 10DPO following a MC in August, had a look and cant locate a June babies due thread, so thought i'd start one!
My due date from first day of LMP will be 3rd June, Which is my bday too!
Look forward to hearing from some more! xx:happydance:

hey!! i just realized i never told you that I am now due June 6th! :) haha. thanks. xx

im a bigger girl but i guess that means nothing. hah. i wanted to show you guys and see if yall saw a difference before i put it on FB. :)

Left: 12weeks
Right: 14weeks

Attachments

• collage2.jpg
    collage2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
Yeah I post my bump all over the place :haha: I posted it in the bumps thread and in the plus size bumps thread. Here's my most recent ones. 2nd baby, so I am enormous lol

13 weeks 5 days

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/377016_10151009419230473_743965472_21915363_507073996_n.jpg

15 weeks

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387614_10151026953965473_743965472_21974507_1313721016_n.jpg

Looks smaller in 2nd pic :haha: Prob because that's an actual maternity top and the first pic I've squeezed into a size 14 normal jumper lol

OMG i am only on ONE thread!!! I don't know how you girls go on other threads too??? I used to go on other ones but now i only have time for this one!

Didn't realise there's a bumps one....how do i find that???

im a bigger girl but i guess that means nothing. hah. i wanted to show you guys and see if yall saw a difference before i put it on FB. :)

Hiya....You can DEFO see a difference in the 2nd pic hun....it's AWESOme!!!

i think its one of the stickys at the top of second trimester. that make sense? ive not been on it, i too struggle to keep up with too many! plus, i tend to get better responses/advice from you guys than i do if i post a thread in second trimester!!! somehow ended up on the still birth and SIDS page late last night, was in tears for hours, such courage from those ladies sharing their stories of loss, didnt help my already very "down" frame of mind however!!! x

Hiya....You can DEFO see a difference in the 2nd pic hun....it's AWESOme!!!

thank you!

Emzy...you are gorgeous!!! i love yoour bump! so cute. :) i didnt know there was a plus size forum. im going to have to check that out!

Aww thanks mrs c! Yep there is a thread just for plus size bumps:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/165711-plus-size-bump-pictures.html

It's an old thread, been going since 2009 and somewhere on there are my bumps from when I was pregnant with Holly! I found it really useful though, as you get more of a comparison as a lot of the girls on there have the B bump! I had a mega B bump last time until 30 weeks, less so this time I think because I've already been stretched out once, but it's still a bit B shaped!

I primarily go on this thread and my september stars thread and if I have time I go in second tri too. I also sometimes go in the toddler forum but not that often x

Aww thanks mrs c! Yep there is a thread just for plus size bumps:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/165711-plus-size-bump-pictures.html

It's an old thread, been going since 2009 and somewhere on there are my bumps from when I was pregnant with Holly! I found it really useful though, as you get more of a comparison as a lot of the girls on there have the B bump! I had a mega B bump last time until 30 weeks, less so this time I think because I've already been stretched out once, but it's still a bit B shaped!

I primarily go on this thread and my september stars thread and if I have time I go in second tri too. I also sometimes go in the toddler forum but not that often x

i just went to the second tri forum today and i visit a couple other June threads. I also still love going in the TTC and answer questions or the poas gallery.

ive never understood the diff between the b and d bump? :blush: care to explain? ha.

A B bump is one that dips in the middle and looks like the letter B instead of being nice and round like a D!

I'll be joining that plus size bump thread when I have something to show off. I've only had slight bloating on and off so far.

I was prescribed iron tablets today because I'm aneamic :wacko: I wasn't expecting this so early on but hey ho! I've been feeling really tired and dizzy lately so hopefully this will sort it out.

This week is really dragging! I think it's because I'm counting the days till I finally reach 12 weeks :haha:

I'll be joining that plus size bump thread when I have something to show off. I've only had slight bloating on and off so far.

I was prescribed iron tablets today because I'm aneamic :wacko: I wasn't expecting this so early on but hey ho! I've been feeling really tired and dizzy lately so hopefully this will sort it out.

This week is really dragging! I think it's because I'm counting the days till I finally reach 12 weeks :haha:

haha. you should go look! theres some good pics in there. :) and you will get there! its hard waiting. once you get here youll be ready to go somewhere else. atleast they caught it early. i hope you get to feelin better!

Hey girls,

Thought I would post to show I am not gone. Was on trip.
Now back, not feeling any symptoms but bought myself a doppler which should arrive in the next few days to make me feel better :happydance:

Am 14 weeks tomorrow, time is flying by this time. All our 20 week scans will be before we know it! xx

You definitely see a difference mrs C.
I have just a flab belly lol will try and update pic later.
I have lots of subscribed threads and it takes me ages to go through them all.
Bought a gruffalo all in one suit today , its so cute. I will buy steriliser monday as its half price at mother care. xx

Lovely bumps ladies!! I have had such a horrible day! All morning had no energy to do anything and then had to drag my bum off the sofa and go to work and I was really horrible to everyone! In such a crappy, bleurgh kinda mood. The weather isn't helping much either! I am just going to have a soak in a nice warm bath and go to bed with a book I think! I also think the no excercise/eating rubbish isn't helping either, so I have done a healthy shop online and going to buy a pregnancy yoga dvd I think. Hopefully that will re-energise me slightly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->