June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Lovely bumps ladies!! I have had such a horrible day! All morning had no energy to do anything and then had to drag my bum off the sofa and go to work and I was really horrible to everyone! In such a crappy, bleurgh kinda mood. The weather isn't helping much either! I am just going to have a soak in a nice warm bath and go to bed with a book I think! I also think the no excercise/eating rubbish isn't helping either, so I have done a healthy shop online and going to buy a pregnancy yoga dvd I think. Hopefully that will re-energise me slightly xx

Since hitting the second trimester my body is craving healthy food rather than junk food (which was all I could stomach before) and I do feel so much better for an increase in vitamins and a more balanced diet. Just need to pluck up the courage to go swimming now, as my gym membership hasn't seen any action since the week I found out that I was pregnant in September (eek). At the moment I will just look lumpy rather than pregnant in my swimming costume, even though I know it is baby!

The weather definitely doesn't help. I'm about to brave the wind and rain to go for my flu jab at the docs (at 8pm!). Hoping I don't get any symptoms from it. Never had it before.

Yes I haven't been to the gym for about 7 weeks now! Really cannot be bothered, but I am hoping I can get the energy to try it at home!x

haha! i cancelled my membership! been waiting two years for an excuse to! thats 70 quid a month saved! x

I had my 12 week scan today and everything is a-ok! :) Healthy little wriggley baby! Definitely feeling it move now, too! I didn't know it would be this early with number 2!

https://i40.tinypic.com/vdpa2d.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/52zvut.jpg

They had their hands infront of their face and their feet perfectly together the whole time <3 Wriggled loads though. So excited now :) Feels real!

Lovely bumps ladies!! I have had such a horrible day! All morning had no energy to do anything and then had to drag my bum off the sofa and go to work and I was really horrible to everyone! In such a crappy, bleurgh kinda mood. The weather isn't helping much either! I am just going to have a soak in a nice warm bath and go to bed with a book I think! I also think the no excercise/eating rubbish isn't helping either, so I have done a healthy shop online and going to buy a pregnancy yoga dvd I think. Hopefully that will re-energise me slightly xx

Dude....I swear I coulda written that post! That's exactly how I feel but with extra evil moodiness thrown in!!
Feel very unfestive & not in the mood for it & haven't bought a single Christmas card or present yet & dispute good intentions no decs up yet either! I actually proper love Christmas & am v looking forward to it but stupid hormones mean I am a grumpy Scrooge at the minute!

Totally with you on the eating crap thing too coz I'm the same....need to start eating healthy not just for baby but to actually feel good in myself too! So hard when you have a "fuck it I don't care" attitude tho !!!

Right me & grumpy arse are off to bed

Night girls!

CRICKET....this is a special hita just for you for the middle of the night our time but not the middle of the night your time!

Hope you are well & the sun is shining & you're thinking happy thoughts (I may well be having happy dreams at this very moment you read this!!)

Big hugs over there & lily & anyone else over yonder or under ground or down under etc!

I'm way to tired for this....

YOWSERS its WINDY up here is scotland tonight, i hope the wind doesnt keep me up all night :( the lights have been flickering for a while now.....please power stay on

Thanks, Abi! Just got home from work and caught up a bit. We set a record for rainfall yesterday, but nice and clear today...just cold. I saw Scotland's weather on the news...looks horrific and cold! hope you all keep power!

15 weeks today :happydance:

oh and power stayed on YAY. And 10 days till my gender scan, im offically on the countdown so apologies now x

Okay here is a weird and potentially embarrassing question :blush:

When you ladies are considering the size of your bump in your reflection (I KNOW we ALL do that lol) do you consider the real size of your bump to be when you are holding it in (ie standard mirror pose for non-pregnant women) or when your belly is relaxed and at its roundest?? (when I do this now it is definitely a rounded hard bump and no longer bloat) but I am not sure which is considered the real bump??

I guess eventually you lose the option to breath in the bump :haha: but in the meantime I am not sure in which manner I should be 'viewing' myself :wacko:

i just relax my tummy standing up and it def pops out more than it used to and has gone very hard :thumbup:

Hello!

May I join this group... my dates were out by a day taking me from 1st July 2012 to 30th June!

Hiya Daisy welcome to the June thread- I am now due at the end of May but the girls are so nice I have stuck around, so I am sure they will make you welcome xx

Okay here is a weird and potentially embarrassing question :blush:

When you ladies are considering the size of your bump in your reflection (I KNOW we ALL do that lol) do you consider the real size of your bump to be when you are holding it in (ie standard mirror pose for non-pregnant women) or when your belly is relaxed and at its roundest?? (when I do this now it is definitely a rounded hard bump and no longer bloat) but I am not sure which is considered the real bump??

I guess eventually you lose the option to breath in the bump :haha: but in the meantime I am not sure in which manner I should be 'viewing' myself :wacko:

I'm not entirely sure, but I've given up sucking my stomach in around people who know however as none of the parents at my school have been told yet, I'm still trying to look slim at work and wear baggy tops!

Some of my stomach is hard and some still soft, so I can't blame it all on baby, but keen to embrace the new found liberation of not trying to be skinny.

xx

Hey all...so went to the funeral today if my best friends mum...so so sad but a beautiful service for a beautiful lady :)
My friend is 7 months pregnant & they announced today that it's a boy....anyway it's prompted me to rethink whether we should be finding out the gender...ooohhhhh I really don't know what to do!?!
Vv tempting & had an idea that we could take an envelope & get sonographer to write it & put in the envelope & seal so if we do ever wanna know we can???

Hhhmmmmm decisions decisions......

Quick question : finally having my twelve weeks scan on Tuesday. I have been able to hear the heartbeaton the Doppler recently, no bleeding or anything abnormal so far.... What could go wrong at the scan? ( apart from a high NT number and the need for an amniocentesis?) could the baby have stopped growing despite the heartbeat? I just want to feel prepared for all eventually ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->