June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

It's never too soon for maternity clothes! Pants with elastic waistbands are magical! :) I'm about to finally do my FB announcement...I've been waiting to tell my closer friends personally, but I think that's finally taken care of. It's so nice to be out in the open! Just found out my good friend is due June 25th, which is super exciting!

Hello ladies!

Sorry to post yet another bump picture, but I woke up this morning feeling sooo stretched and cannot believe how big my bump is this morning! I am gonna be frigging enormous if it carries on at this rate! Are any other second time mummies big as well??

Also getting lots of movement now and getting kicks a lot which is LOVELY! I forgot how lovely it was and it makes it so much more real. I've definitely got another wriggler- Holly never stopped moving, especially at night! It was around now (17 weeks and some) that I felt Holly move for the first time, so it's weird that I've been feeling this LO for so much longer!

Attachments

• bump 17 weeks.jpg
    bump 17 weeks.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
I can't see the pic Emzy :( I have abit of a tummy on me, but nobody would know I was preggers yet! I didn't show at all for ages before, so hopefully this time will be sooner! I'm a lemon today :happydance:

Sorry babyd I've added it properly now, not sure what I did before!

Emzy i was having a lot of stretching pain last night too, kept having to rub my sides just to ease it a bit. Im gonna be slapping on the moisturiser today, gotta keep those stretch mark away.

So i have my 16 week midwife appointment today. I think i'll be getting bloods done to text for downs today since they werent able to do a NT measurement at my 12 week scan. Little bit nervous. But i also have my gender scan today :happydance: sorry to keep going on about it but im literally too frikin excited. I've been counting down the days for two weeks now and now its finally here. Team pink or blue here i come.

My bump is still quite small lol I'm sure it will pop soon. My belly has been making funny movements but unsure if it's baby or just my stomach muscles lol. I'm not seeing midwife until 24 weeks now but I'm at clinic next Friday so that makes up for it x x

Hi All,

Traybaby how excited must you be!!! Can't wait to see what your having!!!

Emzy your bump is lovely and big, I can't wait to be like that! I can tell I am bigger but people still say it's not showing loads yet, although I can't do my jeans up anymore!I cannot wait to start feeling this little bubba moving. I have my 16week appointment tomorrow and really looking forward to hearing the heartbeat! xx

My 16 week is tomorrow too! Also not really showing yet, although depending on the time of day it seems like I am! Still waiting for movement....

Let us know what you're having, traybaby!! Super exciting!

Ahhh great bump Emzy!! I just announced on facebook :/ wasn't going to because of my friends miscarriage, but hubby put the pic on there earlier and tagged me so everyone knew anyway. She has liked the photo and I spoke to her earlier and she was fine. Just feel abit bad, I know I can't go the whole way through without metioning it at all but not sure I would like it if it was the other way round?x

OK folks so we just had our gender scan, bubba was very stubborn and wouldn't really show us the money shot but we finally got a quick view................ we are team :pink: it's a girl :happydance: we are going back for a re-check on Hogmanay just to make sure but the sonographer was pretty certain eeeeeeeeeek i've posted pics of 'the money shot' and a 4D face profile. Everyone please meet my little daughter.

Attachments

• girl bits 16+3.jpg
    girl bits 16+3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 9
  • face 16+3.jpg
    face 16+3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
oh forgot to mention that if im friends with you on FB please dont mention the gender as we are planning to surprise our families on christmas day with the gender, thank you x

Ahhhh TrAyBaby!! Yaaaay!!! I can't wait till we find out what we're having, still got ages!xx

Hi Girlies,

My lovely hubby just bought me these in the mothercare sale:

https://www.mothercare.com/Maternit...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7

https://www.mothercare.com/M2b-Mate...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7

Congrats traybaby!! That's 1 boy 1 girl so far isn't it? msybe Gemini can update the first page with pink, blue or yellow storks as we find out? :) I'm soo excited, week on thurs for mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->