June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thought I would share a bump pic 17+2

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
Lovely bump pic Firstbean.

In terms of using the car seat on a buggy, it's my understanding that it's not recommended for any length of time as it puts a strain on baby's developing spine. It is better to have a lie-flat attachment if they are going to spend prolonged periods of time in there but I'm sure it's fine for a quick nip around the supermarket.

xx

Broodybelle is right. They don't recommend that babies stay in car seats for longer than 2 hours at a time. A carrycot or lie flat pram is much better as it's completely flat. I used both with Holly, a carrycot most of the time and the car seat if I was nipping in a car somewhere or if I wanted to be able to carry her in and fold the chassis of the pram.

I've had to ring in sick to work tonight. The SPD is getting bad already, I can't even climb the stairs or lift Holly properly. I got stuck half way down the stairs with Holly in my arms today and had to get Matt to come and get her!! So I rang in work and tried to get a GP appointment but I have to ring at 8am to try and get in as an extra patient tomorrow. I can't believe how much it is hurting me already! I've tried my belt thing and it doesn't make any difference. Perhaps they'll refer me for physio again. I knew it was starting to get bad last week, at work I had to keep getting up as it was hurting to sit in my chair for a while.

Hope you get some help with that Hun, I feel soo pregnant now and things can only get BIGGER!

Congrats on the girl Nat xxx

Hello, I am due June 4th! It will be my third.

We are team yellow. Although I'm really started to guess a lot and wonder wonder wonder what this baby is!

Emzy - That's why I got signed off so early because of my SPD it was unbearable and I was so lucky as I could get signed off and paid full pay up until I was 36 weeks, and I broke my ribs at 34 weeks. Can't imagine how hard it must have been for you! I can definitely feel it starting up again, it's not too painful yet but definitely feels abit unstable down there if that makes sense!!! Ohhh and we are thinking of getting the icandy apple or cherry!! What colours are the ones you have? How would I get it though? Maybe i'm to far to have it off you x

Oh and Emzy only just seen it is getting bad for you again! Hope you manage to get sorted hun.
First Bean - lovely bump!!! I haven't got hardly anything yet, will have to remember to put up a pic soon x

Babyd it's awful isn't it! I knew it was getting bad again, over the last week it's been hurting a little bit worse every day but when I got stuck up the stairs it was agony!! I only work 4 hour shifts and I sit for those 4 hours, but sitting in my office chair hurts even and I have a long commute on bus/train, so decided to call in tonight. I'm not going to push it this time as that's what I did last time and it got so bad! We will see what the doctor says tomorrow.

The Cherry carrycot I have is in fudge and the Apple carrycot I have is black. The Cherry one is in the loft so I need to check the condition of it as it's been stored away since Holly was 5 months old! The Apple one I have only just received and it's mint condition, but I only need one! I can arrange a courier hun if you want one of them, I could wrap in bubble wrap, it'd prob be about £10-15 for postage that way.

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/images/products/prod_000000_cherry_cc_fudge.jpg

https://www.whwatts.co.uk/out-about-105/carrycots-116/i-candy-icandy-apple-carrycot-16021-12422_medium.jpg

Oooh thats great thanks hun, how much would you want? We are going to look for prams at the weekend, hubby likes the mamas and papas zoom so will let you know!

I had a standing up job before, and now sit in an office for 4 hours. And I find when my back is playing up then sitting down makes it so much worse! Dreading it x

I was hoping for around £60 or near offer :) I think they are both 150 new x

Mei my gender scan isnt till the 1st of Feb, ages away, i'd like to see a boy in my belly this time but really dont think thats going to happen, another girl for us will be just as great, my daughters really do want another sister!

Chinese gender was right with my first but wrong with my second.

So MrsCraig have you found out any more boys due?

Ladies how do i get my name on the list? Im due 30th Jun

haha! nope! not yet. but i found out so early (15 weeks) so im givin it a little time. ha. but i have a friend that find out here pretty soon so maybe!

Thanks mrs craig for acknowledging me & im sure there will be more boys coming soon!

Im finding it hard to join in, ive tried :shrug: seems like women have already formed relationships with one another, i dont know maybe its just me, i just dont seem to get answered or acknowledged :nope:

Mei my gender scan isnt till the 1st of Feb, ages away, i'd like to see a boy in my belly this time but really dont think thats going to happen, another girl for us will be just as great, my daughters really do want another sister!

Chinese gender was right with my first but wrong with my second.

So MrsCraig have you found out any more boys due?

Ladies how do i get my name on the list? Im due 30th Jun

haha! nope! not yet. but i found out so early (15 weeks) so im givin it a little time. ha. but i have a friend that find out here pretty soon so maybe!

Thanks mrs craig for acknowledging me & im sure there will be more boys coming soon!

Im finding it hard to join in, ive tried :shrug: seems like women have already formed relationships with one another, i dont know maybe its just me, i just dont seem to get answered or acknowledged :nope:

I'm pretty sure it not intentional bats, however I do understand what you mean. It can be difficult when sometimes there's more than one conversation going on a once. I also joined the thread a little late and I'm further behind in my pregnancy than most here (I'm due 27th June). I feel a bit lost sometimes, this is why I don't post in the thread all that much. :shrug:

Awww sorry guys! I appreciate input from anyone! I set up the thread and I feel like that sometimes! I posted the other night as I was worried my cervix was opening, only one person mentioned my concern, but I know it's because they are already on another topic! Just be sure to post your news, pics, etc! I love hearing how others are getting on! C

Bats, we've all felt that way sometimes! I think everyone gets wrapped up in their own pregnancy bubble :) I, for one, have been obsessed with my morning sickness...until now. Now I'm obsessed with whether or not I'm feeling the baby move and when I'm going to pop and whether my current bump is poo build up or baby...very pressing issues! But, boring to everyone else, I'm sure :) hope you feel more included in the near future!

Aw bats hun sorry you felt ignored! I'm crap if i reply on my phone like now, I forget everything by the time I've read it all! Sorry for being a crappy threadmate. I think this thread moves so fast that we've all said things that get ignored at times but its not intentional.

Gemini did you phone your midwife? I was curious so tried to feel my cervix but couldnt even reach it!!

I'm wondering what the doc will say about my spd and feeling guilty for ringing in sick tonight :( I shouldn't but I do! Stupid really.

Aww thanks Hiimlouise, Gemini & Cricket, much appreciated xx

I'll keep trying though!

We're only 3 days difference Hiimlouise, im due 30th of June.

Gemini, is everything ok with your cervix concern?

Cricket the poo comment made me laugh & dont worry we all feel different things at different times in our pregnancies.

Thanks Emzy, i understand now, i no longer will take it personally. I'll just keep chatting with you all.

Cricket my sister started using cloth nappies & just watching how much more washing she had to do really seemed a bit too much extra work, she lasted 1month & that was enough for her.

Me personally no i'll be using huggies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->