June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Had to share...looking at bras on amazon and saw this. https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Wishe...mp-XS/dp/B00295MQLU/ref=pd_luc_sbs_02_04_t_lh Check out the pictures of putting on makeup and at a work desk...they are cracking me up! I get the functionality, but really? Who can type with two pumps at work?!

Aww bats I fell like that most of the time aswell, but when I come on here and look back at what i've missed I usually pick up on one topic and only have that in my head to reply and completely forget everything else (i'm finding it hard to concentrate!)
Gemini did you ring your midwife about your cervix?x

Had to share...looking at bras on amazon and saw this. https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Wishe...mp-XS/dp/B00295MQLU/ref=pd_luc_sbs_02_04_t_lh Check out the pictures of putting on makeup and at a work desk...they are cracking me up! I get the functionality, but really? Who can type with two pumps at work?!

Hahaha cricket how funny!!! Actually cracking up!x

Been to see doctor and he's prescribed cocodemol (which I won't take as they make baby sleepy) and ibuprofen gel which apparently doesn't affect baby so I can try those. Also signed off work for a week and said to go back for more notes if no better. Told me to call midwife for referral to physio x

That's good then hun, try and get some rest if you can!x

ahhahahaha ha ha cricket that bra made me laugh amazing. Oh and as for the cloth nappy question im totally thinking of choosing cloth nappies. I think they are so much better on babies bums than disposable.

Bats im sorry you felt left out but like the girlies said we all have some form of baby brain now and literally once we catch up and read all the posts we have forgotten most of them but not intentionally.

AFM my virus is slowly going away and im begining to feel slightly more human again now. Feel myself getting into a bit of nesting mode now as in my head im starting to form lists of all the stuff that needs to get done with the house and what i still have to buy (pretty much still have to buy everything!). Think once im on the mend the nesting will begin :)

Hi all :wave:

Had my early anomaly scan this morning and baby is absolutely fine! It's measuring spot on (15 weeks today) and no problems detected :happydance: I did notice in my notes that I have an anterior placenta which probably means I won't feel flutters for a while, although the doctor didn't mention it to me.

The doctor tried for ages to get a good picture but baby didn't want to play and wouldn't stay still. So here is baby, on it's side with it's back to us...

Attachments

• 2_Photo0055.jpg
    2_Photo0055.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Is anyone doing cloth diapers? Or considering it?

i was considering it.. i dont mind the thought of it .. its just if we went out that would be alot of bother to try change and store the old nappies.. :shrug:

might just stick to pampers..

are huggies good bats? ive heard they leak alot?

Is anyone doing cloth diapers? Or considering it?

i was considering it.. i dont mind the thought of it .. its just if we went out that would be alot of bother to try change and store the old nappies.. :shrug:

might just stick to pampers..

are huggies good bats? ive heard they leak alot?

I thought about cloth nappies too, but the extra washing and whatnot is putting me off too.

I swore by Pampers with Aimee, I tried a few other kinds including Huggies but they either leaked or irritated her skin. They might have changed in 11 years though :haha:

Ahhh lovely pic Louise! I thought about doing cloth nappies with Grace, but just thought it would be alot of hassle! We swore by pampers, huggies used to really irritate her skin x

I'm intending on using cloth nappies. I figure that if people of older generations could use cloth nappies and not even have washing machines, then I really have no excuse. They are better for the environment and the pocket! I'm not going to be millitant about it and if we go away on holiday then I fully intend to use disposables, but other than that, I hope to use cloth. My cousin uses them for her 1 year old and loves them. I do think it's harder work but worth it.

Bats - I am hopeless as replying to more than one topic. Think we've all been left hanging after posting but as people have said, it's only because it moves so fast.
xx

Does any of the uk ladies watch one born every minute? Can't wait for it to start tonight, bit worried how I will feel when watching it though because i'd already had Grace when it started before!x

I'll be watching! I watched it whilst pregnant with Holly and I found it reallyhelpful so I knew what to expect. Although first timers, don't panic as some women on there make it look far worse than it is!!

Hello, just wondering if I could join you lovely ladies?

I'm expecting our first and due on 18 June. I know i'm a bit of a latecomer, was pretty anxious at the start and had to stay away from BnB for a while cause it just seemed to make me worse!

Was just saying to DH I didn't know whether to watch one born every minute tonight, I've watched a few episodes before but long before I was pregnant, not sure if it will freak me out now.......although probably very good preparation for what is to come!

Red rose it is on at 9pm on c4. Welcome to the thread snowflake, we are due on the same day! If you have any worries then just let us all know, we are a lovely bunch!x

Hi everyone (especially Bats ;-) )

Just a quickie coz my battery is about to die but One Born Every Minute was filmed at the LGI in Leeds which is where I will be having my baby!!! I have recorded it as DH will either puke or pass out if i watch it with him!

Gemini.....please tell us what happened re the cervix thing please????

Thats awesome news about your baby Louise....what a relief!!

AFM i'm feeling loads less grumpy, headachy and tired and I have self-diagnosed that i was having too much of a lie in!! Through the xmas hols i was sleeping in til about 8 which is so not like me (so thought brilliant coz my tired pregnant body obviously needs the rest!) but now i'm back to normal body clock getting up at 6 i feel tons and tons better!

May be coz the anti-depressants are out my system now too but either way it's all good!

Hope everyone is ok and speak to you all soon! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->