June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

PS cant remember who posted the brest pump thing but me and DH have literally just sat and pissed ourselves.....that's friggin hilarious!!!!! I DARE someone to buy that and tell us what it's like!

OOooooh when we all go back to work can we all recreate that photo???? fuckin brilliant!

Argh just watched OBEM with my legs crossed, thinking omg I've gotta do this again ha ha

im watching ps i love you on tv :D

starting to get nervous about giving birth.. im not sure what to expect... i just hope for my first baby it will go smoothly enough..

Omg one born every minute had me in tears! I was crying so much! I'm scared now! Xx

oh gosh I wouldn't be able to watch OBEM. No thanks! I prefer to live in a bubble and then go, oh no! labor kind of bubble. Works for me.

Bats, don't feel left out. I dissapeared for a while and things have moved on majorly since I joined at the beginning. Nothing is intentional, just go with the flow :)

Have sorted out my names now, but they are being kept a secret until I find out the gender. Then I will spread the word here :D

We will all be fine :) It's hard work but it's what our bodies are designed to do :) x

We will all be fine :) It's hard work but it's what our bodies are designed to do :) x

Completely agree. Afterall some of us are doing it more than once so it can't be that bad :thumbup:

Although that is very much a thought you only get afterwards :haha:

I'm trying not to think about the whole 'how baby gets out' thing...just focusing on my growing belly! Freaks me out a bit, even though I know we're built for it and whatnot...

I'm glad everyone thinks the hands-free double breast pump is as hilarious as I do...I mean, really?! Looks horrendously awful! And her mascara must end up all over her face!

I just ordered mat bras, which I'm quite excited about as my normal ones have just gotten too small.

Glad all the babies are ok! No word from Laura?? Didn't she have an appt to sort it out?

Thanks Mei.

Oh gosh giving birth, two times i was talked out of having the epidural by the midwife & this time no one is talking me out of it! I will demand one.

i dont think i want a epi im told it can weaken your back.. and since this is my first i wouldnt want worse back pains then im already getting..
if i end up having to take something for the pain it will be pethadin (sp?) but i wanna try not have anything but gas and air... wishful thinking or what? lol

Redr unless your one of those lucky ones like my sister & pops them out with hardly any pain, it was murder for me, both my girls were delivered naturally with only the silly gas, so for this last time i dont want to feel the killing pain. Getting a weak back doesnt sound good though :nope:

my friend has a epi with her first then she found when she got preg with her 2nd and 3rd her back was very sore and achey where she has the epi

i really hope i dont need much pain killers tho my mom had none with me, i hope i can be like her

I love watching OBEM I watched it last time when I was pregnant with Ollie and it got me a little prepared for what was going to happen. And as Emzy says some of the ladies on there do lay it on a bit thick it is bad but not as bad as some of them make out. :haha:
I never had a epidural I said through my whole pregnancy that I didnt want one and managed with just gas and air for 25hours had pethidin about 10mins before I pushed Ollie out so didnt get to feel the effects of it.

I had gas and air for 15 hours, I didn't ask for an epi, they just gave it to me right at the end as Grace was back to back - it didn't work though, so I like to think I had it without!! OBEM makes me laugh because all the mums on there literally just lay in bed and then get checked and ohhh your fully dilated, ready to push?!!!!! I was terrible, I couldn't keep still, I was walking around, bouncing on the ball and then when it was time to push I just got on the bed on all fours lol. Everyone is so different though, that is just what felt right for me at the time. They wanted me to lay on the bed, on my back, completely still but I refused! Also I think it is different with everyone if they make noise or not, some people are silent pushers but I did make noise, it's just how I felt I could deal with it! Nobody knows how they will react until they are in the situation, I might be completely different this time x

i think ive terrified my oh :shock: i managed to get obem on my laptop and my oh was playing a ps3 game and all he heard was all the screaming :rofl: he was like omg what you watching? he thought i was watchign jurassic park no lie :rofl: i told him no harm in him knowing what i could get like but omg his face was priceless

Babyd I don't think they portrayed it all that well last night! I was like what, pushing already?! holly was back to back too which made for a loooonnng latent phase. I went to the hospital twice but went home again! Took me 22 hours to fully dilate, then 2 hours of pushing! Had gas and air, then diamorphine which I hated then asked for an epi which they didn't insert properly so it spilled all over my back! So never ended up with the epi as needed to push before they could redo it. Did end up with a spinal after though as was stitched in theatre and didn't like the feeling at all, so won't be requesting an epi this time and hated diamorphine so just gas and air for me!

Babyd I don't think they portrayed it all that well last night! I was like what, pushing already?! holly was back to back too which made for a loooonnng latent phase. I went to the hospital twice but went home again! Took me 22 hours to fully dilate, then 2 hours of pushing! Had gas and air, then diamorphine which I hated then asked for an epi which they didn't insert properly so it spilled all over my back! So never ended up with the epi as needed to push before they could redo it. Did end up with a spinal after though as was stitched in theatre and didn't like the feeling at all, so won't be requesting an epi this time and hated diamorphine so just gas and air for me!

Yeh I know, they obviously edit it down, but it just seems like they are laughing and chatting all the way through and then all of a sudden baby is there lol although I was actually like that at the beginning until they broke my waters! Yeh I know what you mean about the long latent phase, my contractions started on the Wednesday and finally had her on the Monday!!! I also pushed for 2 hours, longest 2 hours if my life! I was still only 4cm on the Monday morning until they finally decided to break waters! Was in and out of hospital about 4 times. It actually makes me fell excited to do it again!x

Oh shoot! Epi doesnt sound very good so far, anyone have a good experience, please anyone?

Ladies ive never heard of air, what is that?

Gas and air is nitrus oxide and oxygen, you just breathe it in and it makes you silly lol or in my case you are sick everywhere and feel drunk ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->