June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Its Mango day :happydance:

Hey Abi tomorrow you are offically half way there, im sure there are a few others who are fast reaching the half way mark but i cant remember off the top of my head, Emzy im sure you must nearly be half way there too.

Today is the first day in about 9 days i have woken up and feel slightly ok. Think im finally over this virus wooooohooooo. I hope you are all doing well today. Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?:happydance:

Hey Redrose, I have the angel sound that you can get on eBay and I found the heartbeat at just under 10weeks (the day I received it). It's cheap but works very well.
If you feel kicking I would not bother though.
I only use mine about every ten days or sometime if I get really stressed out about something, listening the the HB for a minute really relaxes me.
I don't feel kicking though!

how are you :hugs: thanks i think i should just put it away and not used it.. i got my midwife appt today.. im hoping she will use her doppler on me.. do they normally at a 4 month check up?

I also have my appt today and she told me last time that she will check hb, but I know other people (I think Emzy) got told told they won't check yet as it still may be to early?x

Abic- Try not to worry about not feeling flutters you will start to feel something soon.

RedRose- Where I am they now wont listen in to the heartbeat until 36 weeks as they want you to keep track of movements than them just listen in every now and then but it is something they have just brought in as I heard the heartbeat at my 16week check with Ollie. I am sure some of the the other ladies have heard it so must be just my area.

Tryababy- Yay for been a mango. Glad you are feeling better. Nope no exciting plans here just staying in the house I expect oh and to a party with Ollie tomorrow for a couple of hours that will be it.

I am still feeling rubbish this cold is rubbish its not shifting and now I have tonsillitis to go with it. I havent been dressed for 2 days :haha: and not planning on it today.

wow 36weeks... i can understand waiting til 20+ but 36 seems abit late to check.. not sure what the policy is here im hoping she will check just to give me peace of mind but i feel baby moving about so im sure everything is ok..

hope you feel better soon.. nothing wrong with a 2 day pj day! lol :haha:

did anyone start getting hungry all the time around 17 weeks? i seem to be hungry every 30 mins to an hour and its not just abit hungry i feel starving :wacko:

Hey Redrose, I feel very hungry at.... NIGHT!!! still a bit woozy at time and i tend to eat about 1/4 of my meals then go off them then I want to eat again about an hour later... had to have 2 tots at midnight... starting to slowly put weight on... but keeping a close eye on it!
No bump here still, and sometime getting a bit worried about it, but i am a real contradiction to myself... half of me doesn't want my body to change, the other half want to see my bump change everyday so i know little bean is doing well!

aw firstbean hope you feel better soon, nothing wrong with PJ days.

Redrose this week ive started to get like that, hungry all the time. I cant eat big meals either so it seems like im just snacking every 30mins to an hour. I have been feeling really stretchy too this week so she must be having a growth spurt this week. My OH left for work this morning before i remembered he had to take my weekly bump pic so cant compare yet. But looking in the mirror i cant really see a difference this week.

Has anyone been brave enough to go on the scales yet? I want to but am very aware that i may have over indulged over christmas so it may not all be baby weight :blush:

i am a weighing freak, being French I weight myself nearly everyday and have done for most of my life... The doctors here always seemed a bit surprised that I know my weight so accurately lol
On the other end, i find it a bit hard with the pregnancy as i need to accept the weight IS going to come on! But on the other end I am trying to keep on French target of a stone and a half (they are very strict about women not putting on too much weight in France and weight you at every appt)

Redrose I had the same thing with the doppler and had a breakdown over it. The midwife found the hb straight away and told me to stop using my own as their not very good and cause unecessary distress. At my 16 week appt they did listen to the hb so hopeffully they will for you too :)

Laura glad your all okay :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anything else out I only seem able to remember around 2 things each time I post lol

I am feeling lots of flapping going on in there today, loving it!!! xx

Has anyone been brave enough to go on the scales yet? I want to but am very aware that i may have over indulged over christmas so it may not all be baby weight :blush:

I have, on new years day :eek: :dohh: at that point I had put on 10lb (4.5kg) since getting bfp- and 6lbs of that was over the Christmas break :blush: I am really hoping to have lost a few having returned to my healthy snacks and normal sized meals this week

Thanks guys!

On the Doppler front, if you can only hear your own quietly when near your heart, it's not good. Should be incredibly loud!!! Sounds stupid but did you check batteries?

I'm now 11st, started at 10st 8lb, does this sound about right? I look like I've put on more, getting back rolls! Haha! Not sure if that's cos my spine shape is changing? I hope so!

Been feeling bubbling today and last night, can I assume this is baby? A little like tummy rumbles but I can feel its further forward? X

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm due June 18th and have dipped in and out of the thread previously but it moves too fast to keep up with. I've just been signed off though for possibly the remainder of the pregnancy, so I could use some chatter to stop me going completely stir crazy.

Sounds like baby!

I have put on a massive 2 lbs! Can't complain about that!

Abic don't worry I never felt Sonny kick till 22 weeks and he was my third baby, even this one was 18+ 1 and she is my fourth.

Xxx

xxx

I weighed myself the other other day and am 11st, at my first midwife appt at 4 weeks I was 10st 6lb - but 4 weeks prior to that on my wedding day I was 10st!!!! Ahhhhh so I feel like I have put on a stone, but 6lb of that is over indulging on honeymoon I think!!x

ive actually lost 1.5 stone and its been at that weight now for over a month.. so i dunno if im just losing as im gaining?

im just back from my appt, the nurse said she would check hb if i wanted, i said sure, she couldnt find it :dohh: but she said she could feel baby moving under her hands and not to freak out as at 17 weeks there still small enough to hide away lol im ok tho im not worried as i only saw the baby monday and everything was great

Just had my appointment and they put me on asprin and have to go back in 2 weeks instead of a month. This is where I think I go every 2 weeks now. Heard babies heartbeat it took a while and was worries but all is well.
Bp was higher than usual will check again next time then maybe higher bp tablets x c

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm due June 18th and have dipped in and out of the thread previously but it moves too fast to keep up with. I've just been signed off though for possibly the remainder of the pregnancy, so I could use some chatter to stop me going completely stir crazy.

hiya :hi: it does move fast in here i find it hard to keep up my self, :flower: were only 3 days apart due date wise :thumbup:

Welcome dinah :wave:

How come you have been signed off? (if you dont mind me asking :blush: ) nothing too serious I hope :hugs:

So far it seems that I am the big fatty with max weight gain :cry: :haha:

Gemgem- Yay for lots of movements. :happydance:

I havent weighed myself since I last got weighed at my booking in appointment and I was 10st2lb, my scales arent working either so cant go on them.

Gemini- Sounds like baba moving mine have been like popping feeling this time.
Dinah- Hi Dinah and Welcome.

Redrose- Sounds like baba is trying to hide from the doppler all the time :haha: I remember with Ollie it took them a while to find it as he always used to move away from it.

Hi Dinah :wave: We are due the same day!

here is my 17 week bump :thumbup: and compared with the last bump pic which i think i took at 13 weeks 3 days.. not sure..

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111212_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111212_2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Snapshot_20120106_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20120106_1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads