June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

[Ha QUOTE=dt1234565;14856041]OMG Abic! Usually you empty your bowels before labour so you don't pooh, loose stools can be a sign of impending labour.

BUT I was constipated before I had Sonny, so I had to give birth to a pooh first to make room for babies head to come down!

It's such an embarrassing memory as I had Sonny at home, 2 of my Sisters, my Niece, DH and best mate all witness to it, it always comes up in conversation!

Poor me! Lol! x[/QUOTE]

Ha! That is brilliant Hun but mortifying too! Bet that one comes up at. Christmas dinned every year!!! Poor you definitely! Omb that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening girls, just had a quick read through so sorry if I miss anything out!
Abic - I was terrified of pooing in labour, but I didn't and I even told the midwifes and they just said it is common so they just quickly clear it away!!

Emzy - Hope you are feeling ok! Will you be able to get out this weekend to take your mind off things?
I am in that money state at the moment, hubby has not had any work on this week so I start panicking straight away, especially as it is Graces birthday in 3 weeks and we are going to Disneyland Paris! Also we are really lucky that at our local baby shop, we can pay off things whenever we have money so don't have to do it in one go.

I had the midwife today and heard babies hb! She found it straight away and said he/she was a very well behaved baby! I also mentioned about my SPD pain and she said she can't refer me to physio, so I have to go to GP which is a pain in the bum x

Hi girls is anyone else on apsrin. I was told to go on it today.
Doc wasnt to pleased with me having headaches and that my bp was up. My bubble has burst and think this pregnancy is going to be a bumpy ride. Monthly appointments are now every 2 weeks xx

Oh gosh abic you poor thing to have them all as your witness.

Hope its not too much of a bumpy ride for you pink. Ive been getting headaches with this pregnancy especially in 1st tri, i was just taking paracetamol.

abic, oh dear you had a whole audience! Poor you!

Well I have had a whole list of problems recently but cannot seem to get myself to go and book my 16 week(!) midwife appointment. Have had loads of problems with my wisdom teeth braking (two of them and all!) and now have a swollen gum. I only ever have teeth problems when pregnant!

My blackouts/fainting (which I have on a normal basis for an unknown medical reason, as in they cannot find one) have increased and to be honest, it makes me scared to go out on my own without some help just in case. Also tonight I had a massive trapped nerve type pain in my back which lasted about 5 mins, seriously odd as I have never had anything like it before.

pink, hope everything is okay. I am sure they are just being cautious xx

thanks xx
hope you feel better soon mei and you manage to get an appointment sorted xx

Omg people...as much as I'd love to claim the honour of pooing at home infront of the whole family, it was actually DT1234565who gets to claim THAT particular victory!!
I was enquiring (being a first timer) about the whole pooing in labour thing & when I tried to reply to DT's public humiliation story it didn't work so then it looked like I'd written it!

DT-so sorry to have inadvertently stolen your glory!!! Ooops!

Hi girls is anyone else on apsrin. I was told to go on it today.
Doc wasnt to pleased with me having headaches and that my bp was up. My bubble has burst and think this pregnancy is going to be a bumpy ride. Monthly appointments are now every 2 weeks xx

Hiya I'm on asprin and methyldopa for my blood pressure. It was 160/120 at my first midwife appointment. It's come down and stabilised now but I'm still being monitered regularly. It's a pain in the arse but not much I can do about it!

Cliqmo, I've found this site super helpful (although the large amount of info is overwhelming!) if you're considering cloth diapers: https://allaboutclothdiapers.com/

Emzy, you're not a bad mom, and you can make sure to carve put Holly time after you've had the baby, which will be even more special to her, and there are lots of ways to show you care besides being on the floor!

Abic, poo everywhere is DH's biggest concern. Poo during labor, poopy diapers, poop explosions...you name it. It's one of those things that just happens! You'll laugh about it later :)

As for the weight gain, I'm starting to gain weight (yay!), but am still at -11 lbs since I got pregnant. Up three in the last month though, so guess that's good! I eat all day, everyday now that I can! Although my big kick lately has been clementines and grapefruits, which I guess aren't very high calorie!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Cricket I can't get enough of clementines as well!!

:hi: ladies can i be added please? i did ask ages ago but im not on the list and come on bnb alot now so would be nice to come in and to you girls if that ok? Im due 22nd June with baby number 3! Hopefully finding out the sex on 2nd fen :cloud9: xxx

I WILL add you! Sorry I'm an admin failure in every way! X

:hi: ladies can i be added please? i did ask ages ago but im not on the list and come on bnb alot now so would be nice to come in and to you girls if that ok? Im due 22nd June with baby number 3! Hopefully finding out the sex on 2nd fen :cloud9: xxx

I WILL add you! Sorry I'm an admin failure in every way! X

Omg Laura what the heck are u doing up at 1.15am??? U crazy fooool!

I honestly don't know how pregnant peeps stay up so late??? My friend is due mid Jan and she was up til 5am at new year at a party at her neighbours!!!

I'm experimenting at the moment to get rid of my headaches...earlier this week I self diagnosed that I got headaches from sleeping too much so setting my alarm for 6 weekdays (have to anyway) then 6.30 weekends! Whoooop!

I found paracetamol helped mine but they are horrible at times. Think mine are to do with my bp though. Is your bp ok abic? Xx

Mei that's really interesting about your gums and teeth as I am having the same problem. Have had a filling fall out in the last couple of months, put back and now feels like it's coming out again and the gum is red and swollen, is this all down to pregnancy? Never had problems like this before!
Thank god it's the weekend! What's everyone's plans?

OMG I'm so upset!!!!
I know it sounds silly but my weight gain is really getting me down!
I weighed myself this morning after breakfast and I've gained 14lb!!!
How much can be attributed to constipation, breakfast and a heavy dinner last night? :cry: :cry:
On boxing day I was only 9lb up, I've gained 5lb in 2 weeks!!! :cry: xxx

Wow, this thread really does move fast!!

Abic - the poo-ing in labour thing has been worrying me too. I was thinking of a water birth until I read somewhere about the mw having to scoop the poo out with a net....has totally put me off it. A doc friend did a stint in obs&gynae when she was training and said it's really common though. Luckily DH is insistent he wants to stay up my head end anyway so hopefully I'll never know if I do or not!! Good to hear from the ladies who have been through it before that we're not likely to actually care by the time we're pushing!

Harri - try not to worry about the weight gain, I'm one of these people who has always weighed myself far too often and my weight can fluctuate by several lbs from one day to the next just from having a big meal, being constipated, having drunk lots of fluid etc. And whenever I've weighted myself after I've had my breakfast and a drink in the morning it's up a lb or 2 compared to what it would normally be first thing.

hey girls can i join? my due dates june 28th x

WelcOme! We love ladies who have been here before, helps calm us newbies! This thread moves super quick, of a comment gets ignored its not intentional, just keep posting it, or call us ignorant. ;) x

Hey girls

Welcome new ladies to our lovely thread :)

Don't be worrying about weight gain girls, if there is ever a time in your life that you shouldn't worry about weight and expanding waistlines, it's now! I gained 1 stone 10 lbs with Holly and lost that really easily. It was the rest that I couldn't lose! lol! Honestly, don't worry. I weighed myself the week before I had Holly and I had gained 4 stone. I nearly fell through the floor! But after the birth when it was actually only 1stone 10lbs that's not that bad and as I say that came off easily. A lot of it is water weight, as you retain a lot of water when pregnant and that comes off really easily afterwards.

If anyone is interested I am selling a blue fleece iCandy Apple footmuff and a John Lewis Faux Fur Universal footmuff.

I have been looking for baby bargains. Just missed out on a swing on the for sale boards on here but it's helped me decide which one to get! It's this one:

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-starlite-swing-once-upon-a-time/470516000/type-i/

https://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ma/mamas-and-papas-star-lite-swing.jpg

But it's £100 new so hoping for a second hand bargain. Also got my eyes open for a swinging crib! Always wanted one with Holly but never got one.

Also was looking on Kiddicare and thought this was a bargain in the sale:

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_851_10751_-1_14646_118504_10001_

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->