June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

:hi: ladies can i be added please? i did ask ages ago but im not on the list and come on bnb alot now so would be nice to come in and to you girls if that ok? Im due 22nd June with baby number 3! Hopefully finding out the sex on 2nd fen :cloud9: xxx

I WILL add you! Sorry I'm an admin failure in every way! X

Omg Laura what the heck are u doing up at 1.15am??? U crazy fooool!

I honestly don't know how pregnant peeps stay up so late??? My friend is due mid Jan and she was up til 5am at new year at a party at her neighbours!!!

I'm experimenting at the moment to get rid of my headaches...earlier this week I self diagnosed that I got headaches from sleeping too much so setting my alarm for 6 weekdays (have to anyway) then 6.30 weekends! Whoooop!

i find if i let my body other sleep i get migraines :shrug: so this will help i think, what i normally do now is go to bed about 10 ish and when my body wakes first usually 8-9 i make my self get up have breaky a glass of water then go back to sleep if i need it, it seems to work :flower: i think cuz if we over sleep were not eating/drinking what our body needs if that makes sense

ladies are any of you good at the nub guess thingy? will anyone look at my 12 week pics and take a guess i never did get any guesses and its not driving me made to know the gender :D

woop i never really spoken to girlies who are due around the same time as me before so im feeling rather excited!! lol thats when you know you dont get out much!!

Welcome to the new ladies!
We ordered our pram today :happydance: we have gone for the mamas and papas Zoom, it is sooo easy to use and really light, I hated the pram we had for Grace so I made sure I tested it out properly! (So Emzy we won't be needing the carrycot, thank you anyway!) As for the weight gain, I put on 3 stone with Grace, I lost 1 stone straight away but took me 2 years to lose the rest! I am trying really hard to not overeat and have been eating quite healthily this week and going to the gym still (I don't think that will last much longer with my spd) People are having a go at me and saying it's the time when you can get away with it (which it is!) but I just find it really hard to lose weight, so am trying to be careful this time - no way am I dieting, i'm just trying to eat the right foods! I just ate so much last time as I was on bed rest and eat when i'm bored! I have put on 8lb so far which I think is ok, but i'm just hoping I will not put on as much as last time x

We're just back from our private scan and.....it's a boy!!! Was as clear as anything, could tell straight away once we got a shot of 'down there' as he was lying with his little legs spread eagle and very obvious boy bits on display. All looking healthy as well, so happy!

We're just back from our private scan and.....it's a boy!!! Was as clear as anything, could tell straight away once we got a shot of 'down there' as he was lying with his little legs spread eagle and very obvious boy bits on display. All looking healthy as well, so happy!

Ahhh congratulations!! I really can't wait to find out, getting so impatient - no way could I wait till the end!x

Ahhh congratulations!! I really can't wait to find out, getting so impatient - no way could I wait till the end!x

Thank you!! Totally understand how impatient you are feeling - it's funny because I really didn't mind at all either way but was really, really wanted to know! Think DH was secretly hoping for a little boy though so he's chuffed!

Yeh I really don't mind either, I just feel like I can get more organised once I know!x

Mei that's really interesting about your gums and teeth as I am having the same problem. Have had a filling fall out in the last couple of months, put back and now feels like it's coming out again and the gum is red and swollen, is this all down to pregnancy? Never had problems like this before!

I think they do actually say you can have more tooth problems when pregnant. I certainly agree with it. I only have one filling, which I had to get last time I was pregnant. This pregnancy, I have had two temporary fillings and a swollen gum already! Nothing at any other time. There is seriously a connection there I am sure! :haha:
They also have to be more careful when dealing with pregnant womens teeth as our gums bleed more.

Feeling totally out of action today. Really a great day for my body to choose when I am home solo all day and OH is going to a late work new years party till 2am or something rediculous. I certainly pick my days well!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats, im so excited to find out myself and kind of hoping to be team blue. We will be happy either way tho :winkwink: it would just be easier to be done having babies if its a boy i think, but who knows, as i am only 23 years old, so there may be another baby after this one.

welcome to the new ladies!!!:flower:

Redrose- I am no good at nub guesses or anything like that so cant really help you there :haha:
Babyd- Yay for new prams we are going to look at some tomorrow as I wont be buying anything until after 20 weeks.
Snowflake- Congratulations on team blue we finally have another boy in June bugs.

Congrats, snowflake!! Finally another boy!

I forget who asked how many lbs could be attributed to constipation/bloating (harri?), but I have lost 3-4 lbs with one good poo during this pregnancy. Granted, it had been building for days, but it's entirely possible that 3+ lbs could be actual poo and at least a couple more for bloating/water retention! I used to gain 6-8 lbs for a few days with period bloat. Hope that helps :)

Redrose, I'm deliberately trying to not know how to tell the gender since I'm adamantly team yellow! Hoping the docs/nurses/techs don't give it away!

Wow a 3-4lb poo! That's not far off baby size! :rofl: thank you!! You've cheered me up!

I am going to watch what I eat from now on as i am aiming for 28lb gain, it won't happen lol xx

I was originally team yellow but DH is dying to know so I've given in and now I'm really excited! 10 days to go!

Is anyone else getting aches and a sore back from just walking around? I feel like a old woman! Xx

Just saw this, and it echoes what I've learned from working with infants and new moms over the years - thought I'd share! https://modernhomemodernbaby.com/why-new-moms-need-a-reality-check/

That's a great article, I hear so much about pushy midwives around breast feeding etc. I think I'll bookmark this page to look back on after the birth :thumbup: x

Wow a 3-4lb poo! That's not far off baby size! :rofl: thank you!! You've cheered me up!

I am going to watch what I eat from now on as i am aiming for 28lb gain, it won't happen lol xx

*TMI ALERT - If you're grossed out by bathroom talk, skip to the next post***

The sad thing was that as I was going I thought, this is what labor feels like...but times a million! I had to take Senekot to get things moving as it had been almost a week (granted, I wasn't able to keep much down, so I thought there wasn't much in there...but still! I'm usually super regular!). I was getting hot flashes and every couple minutes I would be rocked by really uncomfortable abdominal cramping which would finally be relieved by something coming out. Then I would feel ok for a few minutes and then take 2...or take 3... it lasted for an hour and a half! The cramping was so miserable I would be talking to myself saying 'it's almost over, it's almost over', and then would let out a huge sigh of relief when it subsided for a minute. Then it started again. Just like labor! :) Except I've heard that's way more painful... we'll see!

Cricket it does feel like pushing out an enormous poo... triple your poo and that's prob what its like ha ha

I found paracetamol helped mine but they are horrible at times. Think mine are to do with my bp though. Is your bp ok abic? Xx

Hey Pink....It's weird coz the way i feel its as if i have got high blood pressure...getting light headed when climbing stairs, stars in my eyes and throbbing head which pulses into my eyes too....doesn't last that long but if i walk up the stairs or bend over or do anything remotely strenuous it comes on....all the other times i just have a constant dull headache! I've had these headaches since April but coincidentally I also had iregular cycles and no ovulation from Feb til August so after loads of tests the Drs just kinda put it down to hormonal problems! I have my blood pressure checked regularly coz my mum and gran also have high blood pressure but mine is perfectly normal....it's actually on the lower side of normal rather than high!

The headaches got way worse over Christmas but i was sleeping in til about 8 most days and i'm used to getting up at 6 so i think it was just too much tossing and turning coz i;d still wake up around 6 but then snooze and toss and turn for a couple of hours before i'd wake up properly!!

So far so good anyway seems to be working....im UBER tired but head feels much better for setting a 6.30am alarm on a weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->