June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

How amazing was that water birth??! Love to stay as calm as her x

Just what I was thinking babyd :) she was so good! X

Congratulations on your little girl Abi, you must be so excited.

Good luck tomorrow Emma - close your eyes if it does the splits!

Anyone want to take some nub guesses?
https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad265/Dinah93/DSC_0158-1.jpg

I put it up in the first trimester thread when we had the scan and everyone but one person said the same thing, which happens to be the same gender I've had strong vibes about from the start so I guess I'm expecting a certain result in 3 weeks :D

Have to wait until 10pm for OBEM here - we don't have a tv so watch everything online, but can't watch until the show finishes airing as it isn't put online until then.

i think the nub looks boyish :thumbup:

here is my 12 weeks pics id love if people would guess on mine :flower:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111206_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111206_2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapshot_20111206_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20111206_1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
Redrose I'm gonna guess girl (with help from hubby!!) Whos watching this thing after OBEM - How to be a good mother? I just got made to turn it over! x

Congrats on your girly Abi!:happydance:

I'm rubbish with nub guessing. I can't even see it most of the time :shrug:

thanks ladies.. i just feel im so sure im having a girl... id love a boy tho tbh lol so i dont mind really

thanks for having a look :flower:

I'm emotional before it's even starting, I'm definitely going to cry at tonight's episode!

Is a stinging pain around my uterus area normal? It's hurting today and I'm a worried :( xx

Harri, I get stabbing/stinging pains way low around my cervix...the doc said as long as it's not constant not to worry. It's just bubs moving around and pulling on things!

Thanks cricket :hugs: :hugs: I've been panicking a bit! Xxx

Hey ladies - hope that you are all well. I havent posted on here for a while but thought I would pop in and let you know I had my scan at the beginning of the week and we are team pink. That will make DS and 2 DDs! We didnt mind either way as we already have one of each - just happy that everything is well and she is happy and healthy!

Hope that you all finding time to rest and take it easy at times and that you had a lovely xmas and new year! x

Sorry Harri I didn't see your post, but I agree with Cricket, it's prob baby moving around!
Welcome back Giggles and congrats on the girl!
The gender lady got back to me and said it looks like a boy! But she is not overly confident - I guess we will find out in a few weeks!
I've been feeling weird since yesterday afternoon, getting a funny feeling in my upper belly like it's bubbly and it's making really loud noises!! Making me feel abit sick x

Morning all.
Im not very good with nub gueses lol.
Im off to wacky warehouse today so chasing after my lo will be very fun and tiring lol another week nearly gone and its back to work for the weekend, i do enjoy it though so thats good. xx

Congrats to all those who have had scans and good luck to thoses whose scans are today and in the next week or so.

Had my scan Tuesday,the scan went great, the sister scanning us was lovely and baby is measuring around 19 to 20 weeks depending on what measurement it was but basically on track and not big thank goodness!

She still is very much a she and very highlighted white lines, I could of told myself it was a girl I was seeing!

It now all seems so real, I bought some great sale outfits and babygrows yesterday, some in 3-6 months but all bargains, things reduced from £18 to £2 and stuff, just amazing!

I have also decided to just get a Maclaren Techno double. I don't think it's worth forking out much on a double as am not sure how much Sonny will be in it. I also tried collapsing and lifting some yesterday and I couldn't do it, I had plates put in my left wrist last year and it's fairly weak, I have trouble opening a packet of crisps! So I am very happy i have made a decision and our buggy won't be costing the earth!

xxxx

Congrats Abi a beautiful baby girl you must be so happy!!
Emma your scan will be great and I look forward to hearing back from you

So glad it's Thursday and nearly the end of another week, I have so had enough of work already!!

Emma I'm sure everything will be fine, enjoy it! And let us know how it goes!
Did everyone here take folic acid at the beginning? I'm starting to worry because I took it when we were ttc but I stopped taking it a few weeks after I found out. I done the same with Grace, and obviously everything was fine. The midwife said it doesn't matter because I took it when we were ttc but I can't help but worry x

Morning! (nearly afternoon but me and Holly only got up at 11am lol)

Babyd I did take it but because I was so sick I'm not entirely sure how much stayed down. Probably about half of the tablets I took stayed down so I was worrying about it a bit as well. But I was exactly the same when pregnant with Holly and in fact I'm sure I forgot to take it more then and she's fine, so I'm trying not to worry :)

Congrats giggles!

Hi dt! Great news on the double pushchair and scan :)

Forgotten everything else! lol

Last night my spd was so bad :( I got up to go to the loo and my leg went from under me and I fell over. It's not the first time it has happened either, it's happened a couple of times when I've been sitting for a long time and I nearly fell at work before I went off. Imagine if I fall over when I am out! I think when I get to physio I am going to have to ask for a crutch or something to help me out of bed at night or when I have been sitting for a while. After I fell last night, I got up again to see to a teething Holly who was crying and my right hip was sooo painful :(

Just got the leaflet for the Asda baby and toddler event, starts 17th January! Great for stocking up on nappies and wipes!

x

Oh no Emzy that sounds awful :( I'm sure they will have to give you crutches when you go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->