June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Congrats RedRose on the house!! how exciting!!

Starting to feel the baby move i think, which i am surprised about as i also have an anterior placenta.
Today book my 20 weeks scan for the 10th of February... now the battle of will to remain team yellow!!
Went to see the uppababy today and we loved it. They are doing us a great deal with the pram, the maxi cosi pebble, the car base, an uppababy foot muff and a cup holder for £850 instead of £1200 and they agreed to hold the price for us until after the 20 weeks scan, so we will order it all then.
MIL is treating us to most of it which is lovely :) and my parents to the bedroom furniture so that is helping greatly with our finances :)

Im getting that uncomfortable feeling to its very odd lol.
redrose-glad your out of apartment, our flat has no stairs and for the last 2 years i have bumped up and down the pushchair the stairs. worst thing is we cant move yet as we need to sell the flat first.
little bird- congrats on twin boys how exciting.
Ive had a busy day and probably walked about 4 miles today plus running after caleb. So just relaxing now while dinnner cooks and evryone sleeps x

Is everyone else finding it going fast? With my first, it dragged soooo much! Although I'm tempted to think that it dragged more in the second half as I was so fed up from about 28 weeks!!

Congrats on the 2 baby boys Littlebird!! How lovely to have twins. There seems to be a lot of ladies having twins at the moment. There was 1 lady on our September Stars thread but there were a couple who posted at the beginning on this thread.

I've been feeling a bit nesty already though, feeling compelled to get everthing spic and span. We're selling one of our sofas. They are bloody lovely but we ordered them for the old house and the living room in this house is slightly too small for them. They fit, but they don't leave a lot of room! So we're keeping the 4 seater and replacing the 3 seater with a cuddle chair or something similar, so that we can make more room for Holly's toys and baby items. At the mo we'd struggle for room for the moses basket, swing and playmat down here, as Holly's toys currently take up all the available space!

Probably done a bit too much today, should be resting but I hate sitting still doing nothing. Took Holly for a walk to the park and spent half an hour there. I love taking her but it is hard on my back and hips! Then after lunch I did a big clean up and got the house looking nice again. Think I'm gonna pay for that later, but hey it needed doing!

When I was pregnant with DS2, the beginning seemed to go fast, but the aches and pains came sooner, so the end dragged by. I am scared that this pregnancy will fly by, since we'll be so busy with house stuff and there will be more doctor's appointments. I'm hoping that they don't come too early, that would also make the pregnancy short!

I am excited about the twins. A little scared, too. :) I have had so many people asking us whether they're natural twins, and I'm more open with stuff, so I don't mind answering, but DH doesn't really want to tell people. So I try to respect his feelings about it.

Sounds like you are doing a lot to get the house ready for the baby, as well as taking care of Holly. I am feeling really spoiled because the nanny helps so much and I work from home, so my schedule is very flexible. If I need a nap, I just take one. I am trying to take it easy, because I don't want to be put on bedrest later. Things are definitely getting harder, though.

Im getting that uncomfortable feeling to its very odd lol.
redrose-glad your out of apartment, our flat has no stairs and for the last 2 years i have bumped up and down the pushchair the stairs. worst thing is we cant move yet as we need to sell the flat first.
little bird- congrats on twin boys how exciting.
Ive had a busy day and probably walked about 4 miles today plus running after caleb. So just relaxing now while dinnner cooks and evryone sleeps x

Wow, girl! You are busy! On Tuesdays, DH goes to the gym early, so I wake up and get the boys ready and then get them both to school. We are always running late in the mornings, so we were nearly running to the bus stop and I was feeling a cramp in my side, plus I have this stupid cold, so I was coughing uncontrollably once we got there. Then we get back home, I put DS2 in the car and take him to preschool, where I have to walk him downstairs, get him into class, then walk back up and out to the parking lot. I got home from that and felt like I was going to die! Out of breath, crampy, tired, etc. I know it's normal to feel out of breath more because of the pregnancy, but I'm really starting to struggle. I told DH he may need to help with the boys before going to work on Tuesdays, especially starting at 24 weeks!

Littlebird - Congrats on the twin boys!

Redrose - Congrats on the house!

Well, I haven't had a great day, been feeling a bit poorly and I passed out at work which wasn't fun! Spoke to my midwife and she just said I need to make sure I am eating and drinking enough and get some vitamins. I was really bad when I was pregnant with Grace, I fainted loads and when I was quite heavily pregnant I fainted in the bank and landed on an old man!! So it looks like I will be the same this time, we are going to Disneyland Paris in 2 weeks so want to try and make myself better and hopefully the SPD won't be playing me up to much!

Oh Gemgem just seen you have been feeling dizzy aswell! It's not fun at all!!

20 weeks! Woop! Last night whilst laying on my back I saw her kick! Wish OH hadn't been asleep! Today I got a yummy mummy changing bag as my half way treat! I love it, but wonder if it'll be big enough!

My lower tummy has been feeling very tender, is this normal? Still as tired as I was in first tri, although OH thinks I'm just being lazy, been pulling the pregnancy card on occasions! X

20 weeks! Woop! Last night whilst laying on my back I saw her kick! Wish OH hadn't been asleep! Today I got a yummy mummy changing bag as my half way treat! I love it, but wonder if it'll be big enough!

My lower tummy has been feeling very tender, is this normal? Still as tired as I was in first tri, although OH thinks I'm just being lazy, been pulling the pregnancy card on occasions! X

Ah what yummy mummy one did you get?? I really wanna get one!
I'm not sure about your tummy, mine is ok but doesn't mean to say it's not normal!x

Well, I haven't had a great day, been feeling a bit poorly and I passed out at work which wasn't fun! Spoke to my midwife and she just said I need to make sure I am eating and drinking enough and get some vitamins. I was really bad when I was pregnant with Grace, I fainted loads and when I was quite heavily pregnant I fainted in the bank and landed on an old man!! So it looks like I will be the same this time, we are going to Disneyland Paris in 2 weeks so want to try and make myself better and hopefully the SPD won't be playing me up to much!

I am sorry you've been passing out! That's kinda scary, I hope you can get it resolved before going to the park! I do get dizzy from time to time, but not to the point of passing out yet.

I haven't felt any tenderness, lately. I felt it in the very beginning, maybe it's just stretching pains?

I've got a yummy mummy bag! Love it! Plenty of room for everything, its massive!

What one do you have Emzy? I've just been lying here with my top up and SAW the baby kick!! They are having a proper little wiggle about in there!x

Hi all!

Can't believe how many updates there's been since i last checked last night!!

So glad emmas scan went well and she stayed team yellow! that takes some willpower!

Just quickly checking in to say i have had an injection in my hand today which is killing me so can't really type :-( It may be a couple days til i can get on again peeps as what with sore hand (can't actually even hold a pen & write!) and work is horrendously busy i wont get opportunity to get on unfortunately! Looking forward to reading all the updates tho when i get chance!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and good luck for the scan jellytots! can't wait to hear all avout it!

This is the one I have:

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/c...my-mummy-peppermint-bottom-of-the-garden-nylo

Excited for my scan in the morning! It's at 8.10am though :coffee: :sleep:

This is the one I have:

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/c...my-mummy-peppermint-bottom-of-the-garden-nylo

Excited for my scan in the morning! It's at 8.10am though :coffee: :sleep:

Thats the one I like! And also this one

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/yummy-mummy/yummy-mummy-thistle-and-dragonfly

Have fun at your scan! x

Oh yes that's lovely too! I want a new one LOL Can't really justify spending £75 on a bag that I've already got lol

Haha I am trying to explain to OH that it is a good investment!

They defo are! Worth every penny. I love mine, not just because it looks nice but because it's so practical with all the space and different pockets.

I'm trying to convince OH that if he can spend a fortune on tattoos (he's getting his arm finished off) then I can spend £75 on a changing bag. He hasn't said no, so I think my argument worked :haha:

This is the one I like, cos it's pretty unisex (and just pretty lol)

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/c...be-messenger/mama-et-bebe-blue-birds-and-bows

Hey girlies,

Sorry for being so slack! Scan went perfectly, was pretty amasing and hubby and I were both in love with our bubba instantly! (Again) - we stayed team yellow, songographer told us to look away when she check that region, so I'm maybe thinking boy!? She told us twice to look away so I think maybe he was proudly showing his bits?! The lady said she thought the baby was bonny, which I. Thought was a sweet thing to say. Baby now measures 23cm (hence my big bump!!) and all checks were good.

So good luck to everyone else,

Emma xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"