June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey congratulations girls on your successful scans :yipee:

So DH dropped a bombshell on me tonight that he cant attend the scan next week because he is on a course. It might just be hormones or underlying fear of scans since the MMC was identified by one last time, but I am beyond gutted he isnt doing everything in his power to get the time off :cry:

Sorry if I bring down the tone of an otherwise chirpy thread, I just needed to share :hugs:

Hey girlies,

Sorry for being so slack! Scan went perfectly, was pretty amasing and hubby and I were both in love with our bubba instantly! (Again) - we stayed team yellow, songographer told us to look away when she check that region, so I'm maybe thinking boy!? She told us twice to look away so I think maybe he was proudly showing his bits?! The lady said she thought the baby was bonny, which I. Thought was a sweet thing to say. Baby now measures 23cm (hence my big bump!!) and all checks were good.

So good luck to everyone else,

Emma xx

23cm thats amazing, now you have me totally wondering how big my bubba is. Did anyone else get a measurement at their 20 week scan. My scan isn't till next wednesday.......boooooooo seems so far away BUT tomorrow night (yes Friday 13th) im flying down to visit my sister in London for the weekend as its her baby shower on saturday :happydance: EXCITED MUCH :happydance:

Scan went perfectly, was pretty amasing and hubby and I were both in love with our bubba instantly! (Again) - we stayed team yellow, songographer told us to look away when she check that region, so I'm maybe thinking boy!? She told us twice to look away so I think maybe he was proudly showing his bits?! The lady said she thought the baby was bonny, which I. Thought was a sweet thing to say. Baby now measures 23cm (hence my big bump!!) and all checks were good.

So glad your scan went well! And I'm glad you weren't inadvertently exposed to any baby private parts! I was just looking at our scan pics, and it's amazing how clear and detailed they are nowadays. You can tell so much about how they'll look. I'm sure your baby is quite beautiful.

So DH dropped a bombshell on me tonight that he cant attend the scan next week because he is on a course. It might just be hormones or underlying fear of scans since the MMC was identified by one last time, but I am beyond gutted he isnt doing everything in his power to get the time off :cry:

Sorry if I bring down the tone of an otherwise chirpy thread, I just needed to share :hugs:

Don't apologize! It's perfectly normal to be upset by something like that. My DH went to the 12 week, but he wasn't interested in going to the 16 week, because they guessed the genders at 12. He went to the big scans with our other kids, but he never went to doctor appointments or anything like that. I still kinda expected him to go to ultrasounds, since that's such a fun experience. But since I'll be getting so many scans this time, I understand him needing to stay at work for most of them. And the whole PAL experience is difficult, to be sure! I still get scared right before a scan, even though things have gone well so far.

Even though DH couldn't go on Friday, he was texting me before I even left the hospital, to find out how things went. So maybe sharing the info and pics with him will help? Ideally, he'd be there, of course. But if that's not possible, keeping him in the loop will be good. Plus, you know we'll all be waiting to see scan pics as soon as you can put them on BnB! :)

Just won this on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150733035595?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Emma - So glad your scan went well! I feel like time is dragging until it is my turn! And that crib is lovely! We are borrowing a similar one from a friend.

Cliqmo - I can understand you feeling upset, I would be the same! I have a few scans this pregnancy so my OH will not be coming to all of them. Like Littlebird said, just make him feel involves as much as you can and i'm sure he really would love to be there with you x

just a quickie folks to say eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk im finally 20 weeks today :happydance: YAY half way there. I went on the scales this morning and ive now put on 12lbs WOW but honestly i dont care. Today is also the first day i am wearing maternity clothes. My regular work trousers still fit but are snug so i thought what the hey im 20 weeks now i can wear them. They are a little loose but im sure i'll grow into them. Have to shoot off to work now but will post my bump pic after work before i fly off to my sisters for the weekend :happydance:

Have a great day everyone x

Congrats on reaching 20 weeks TrAybaby! I'm 20 weeks and 12lbs up too :)

I've been in maternity clothes for ages though haha x

Hi all
20 week scan went fab! All healthy and still a girlie! Only thing is have a low lying placenta so have to have another scan at 32 weeks to check if its moved. I had this with Holly and it had moved by 32 weeks. Will post pics later, just waiting for consultant appt now x

This is the one I have:

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/c...my-mummy-peppermint-bottom-of-the-garden-nylo

Excited for my scan in the morning! It's at 8.10am though :coffee: :sleep:

That's the same one I got!!! OH is pleased its not pink! He thinks they should do a yummy daddy range-such a tart!

Come on 3.35.....argh! Knew I should've booked first thing!!!! Off to watch OBEM on the sky planner....x

Morning everyone, congrats on all the scans this is so exciting!!

I absolutely LOVE the changing bags on the website you are all getting they are gorgeous. So Emzy you think it's definitely a good investment to spend £75 on a changing bag? I will have to discuss this with dh tonight!!!

Babyd the dizziness isn't great is it but poor you I haven't actually fainted, take care of yourself.

You must be soooo excited Laura for your scan!! xx

I defo think they are worth it gemgem, they are fab bags and you use a changing bag sooo much. For me, it has pretty much replaced my handbag!

Here's my little lady, face up! The pics weren't all that great as she was in a funny position. Had to go for a walk and have a bar of chocolate and a drink so get her to move a bit so they could see all chambers of the heart. Was amazing, could see so much :) Still a little girlie too.

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/408109_10151169635525473_743965472_22553203_1976255551_n.jpg

At least I get to see her again at 32 weeks too! Consultant appointment went fine, happy for me to have a normal birth if this placenta moves out of the way! It did last time, so I have high hopes x

Hey congratulations girls on your successful scans :yipee:

i totally understand my oh couldnt go to our 12 week scan.. it upset me so much, and my oh was gutted, take a friends or your mother :hugs: just so your not alone, im sure everything will go great :hugs:

Awwww yay! Congrats on your great scan Emzy!
You've got me so excited for Tuesday!! Xxx

Lovely pic Emzy!!

I must admit I am starting to get a few panic attacks about the amount of things we still have to get but I'm sure that's noraml for anyone about to bring a little person into the world lol xx

Ah lovely pic Emzy!! Hopefully your placenta will move if it did last time! Gemgem I feel exactly the same, we have not bout anything expect put deposit down on pram. Starting to worry slightly about where we are going to live, but it will all work out!! I miss not having a nursery and decorating like we did with Grace xx

im so excited i started feeling proper kicks since yesterday :cloud9: s/he woke me up this morning with there kicking :)

Hi girls just wondered if your feeling tired and if it's all the time. I had 9 hours sleep yesterday and by 10 I wanted to sleep again . I had low levels of iron last pregnancy but wasn't told until after birth. Hae any of you had your bloods checked ? xx

Another piccy of baby Evie at 20 weeks 5 days:
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/378503_10151169636495473_743965472_22553206_1924680826_n.jpg

awwww man i didnt know it was possible to feel even broodier when actually pregnant but all the scan pics and updates have completely made me all musshy. Congrats girlies on your scans, glad they all went well.

Here is me this morning at 20 WEEKS and wearing my first pair of maternity trousers. Spent all day pulling them up but by goodness they were comfy.

So excitied have to leave for the airport in about an hour, cant wait to see my sister again and cant wait for her baby shower tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone x

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe