June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Great scans and bumps everyone! :thumbup:

I've been a wee bit achey today. I wonder if I'm due a growth spurt? I hope so since I don't really have a bump yet. Definitely feeling flutters now, only occasionally though but it's still early yet. :)

here is my 18 week bump :)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120113_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20120113_3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot_20120113_6.jpg
    Snapshot_20120113_6.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies - hope that you are all well. I havent posted on here for a while but thought I would pop in and let you know I had my scan at the beginning of the week and we are team pink. That will make DS and 2 DDs! We didnt mind either way as we already have one of each - just happy that everything is well and she is happy and healthy!

Hope that you all finding time to rest and take it easy at times and that you had a lovely xmas and new year! x

glad everything is well, oo exciting you are on team pink too.

Congrats to all those who have had scans and good luck to thoses whose scans are today and in the next week or so.

Had my scan Tuesday,the scan went great, the sister scanning us was lovely and baby is measuring around 19 to 20 weeks depending on what measurement it was but basically on track and not big thank goodness!

She still is very much a she and very highlighted white lines, I could of told myself it was a girl I was seeing!

It now all seems so real, I bought some great sale outfits and babygrows yesterday, some in 3-6 months but all bargains, things reduced from £18 to £2 and stuff, just amazing!

I have also decided to just get a Maclaren Techno double. I don't think it's worth forking out much on a double as am not sure how much Sonny will be in it. I also tried collapsing and lifting some yesterday and I couldn't do it, I had plates put in my left wrist last year and it's fairly weak, I have trouble opening a packet of crisps! So I am very happy i have made a decision and our buggy won't be costing the earth!

xxxx

glad your scan went well, some good bargain shopping there too x

congrats giggles on the baby girl this thread will be a girl boom by the sounds of it :)

omg omg omg ladies :happydance: we just found our lease and it ends this month :happydance: which means we can take the house omg at the mo were living in a very small 2 bed apartment where the kitchen and living area is all one room, it is sp tiny and were movng into a whole house! which a separate kitchen and living room and 3 big bedrooms :wacko: we will be spoilt for room now and 3 bathrooms
i think i could cry with happiness.. its also a 2 min walk from the train station for david to get into college :cloud9:

thats fantastic news about the house, hope all still goes to plan and look forward to seeing pics x

OK, I'm finally all caught up. I had my 16 week U/S last Friday, and they confirmed two boys, both measuring right on track. I am dealing with the cold from hell and I don't see an end in sight. That's about it from me! Take care, everyone!

so pleased your scan went well too, hope you are feeling better very soon, the colds seem to be doing the rounds at the moment.

Congrats on the boys Littlebird you must be so excited!

I was just wondering if any of you could give me some advice, I have got an uncomfortable feeling underneath my boobs but above the top of my bump, feels almost like a stitch, does anyone know what it could be?xx

i have that uncomfortable feeling all of the time, twice it has developed into full blown very painful indigestion/trapped wind (hence my trip to emergency mat ward before christmas) i try and stay upright and move about a bit after eating or drinking to make sure everything moves down a bit and settles, rather than me sitting and scrunching everything up even more. i do still get it mildly sometimes but normally when i have eaten too big a portion or something very stodgy.

I'm totally overthinking the gender issue lol. My next scan isn't till 1st Feb so maybe I'll just see how I feel on the day :haha:

On a different note, I think I'm starting to feel flutters :happydance:

yey! for flutters :)

Congrats RedRose on the house!! how exciting!!

Starting to feel the baby move i think, which i am surprised about as i also have an anterior placenta.
Today book my 20 weeks scan for the 10th of February... now the battle of will to remain team yellow!!
Went to see the uppababy today and we loved it. They are doing us a great deal with the pram, the maxi cosi pebble, the car base, an uppababy foot muff and a cup holder for £850 instead of £1200 and they agreed to hold the price for us until after the 20 weeks scan, so we will order it all then.
MIL is treating us to most of it which is lovely :) and my parents to the bedroom furniture so that is helping greatly with our finances :)

thats fab if you are feeling things now, even with an anterior placenta.
the 10th feb will fly here so not long for you to wait :) fab news about the pushchair too

Littlebird - Congrats on the twin boys!

Redrose - Congrats on the house!

Well, I haven't had a great day, been feeling a bit poorly and I passed out at work which wasn't fun! Spoke to my midwife and she just said I need to make sure I am eating and drinking enough and get some vitamins. I was really bad when I was pregnant with Grace, I fainted loads and when I was quite heavily pregnant I fainted in the bank and landed on an old man!! So it looks like I will be the same this time, we are going to Disneyland Paris in 2 weeks so want to try and make myself better and hopefully the SPD won't be playing me up to much!

hope you are feeling better now, make sure you eat and drink at regular intervals, keep a food diary of times etc and how you are feeling to see if you need a more even spread of sugars etc

20 weeks! Woop! Last night whilst laying on my back I saw her kick! Wish OH hadn't been asleep! Today I got a yummy mummy changing bag as my half way treat! I love it, but wonder if it'll be big enough!

My lower tummy has been feeling very tender, is this normal? Still as tired as I was in first tri, although OH thinks I'm just being lazy, been pulling the pregnancy card on occasions! X

thats great you have been able to see her kick, ive not had that yet but cannot wait, happy enough feeling him/her move around though.

Hi all!

Can't believe how many updates there's been since i last checked last night!!

So glad emmas scan went well and she stayed team yellow! that takes some willpower!

Just quickly checking in to say i have had an injection in my hand today which is killing me so can't really type :-( It may be a couple days til i can get on again peeps as what with sore hand (can't actually even hold a pen & write!) and work is horrendously busy i wont get opportunity to get on unfortunately! Looking forward to reading all the updates tho when i get chance!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and good luck for the scan jellytots! can't wait to hear all avout it!

hope your hand is feeling better abi, looking forward to catching up when it is better and you have got over your busy period at work.x

Hey girlies,

Sorry for being so slack! Scan went perfectly, was pretty amasing and hubby and I were both in love with our bubba instantly! (Again) - we stayed team yellow, songographer told us to look away when she check that region, so I'm maybe thinking boy!? She told us twice to look away so I think maybe he was proudly showing his bits?! The lady said she thought the baby was bonny, which I. Thought was a sweet thing to say. Baby now measures 23cm (hence my big bump!!) and all checks were good.

So good luck to everyone else,

Emma xx

oooo thats exciting if it was really clear what the sex was, good on her for telling you to look away, ive heard a lot of bad stories where they havent and their little boys bits were there for all to see.
glad everything went well and all the measurements are good :)

Hey congratulations girls on your successful scans :yipee:

So DH dropped a bombshell on me tonight that he cant attend the scan next week because he is on a course. It might just be hormones or underlying fear of scans since the MMC was identified by one last time, but I am beyond gutted he isnt doing everything in his power to get the time off :cry:

Sorry if I bring down the tone of an otherwise chirpy thread, I just needed to share :hugs:

oh no, dont be silly of course you wont bring the tone down, thats what we are all here for. is there anyone you can get to go with you instead? with him being on a course im sure it would make his day to have updates and a pic texted. also perfect excuse for him to get you a pressie ;)

I defo think they are worth it gemgem, they are fab bags and you use a changing bag sooo much. For me, it has pretty much replaced my handbag!

Here's my little lady, face up! The pics weren't all that great as she was in a funny position. Had to go for a walk and have a bar of chocolate and a drink so get her to move a bit so they could see all chambers of the heart. Was amazing, could see so much :) Still a little girlie too.

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/408109_10151169635525473_743965472_22553203_1976255551_n.jpg

At least I get to see her again at 32 weeks too! Consultant appointment went fine, happy for me to have a normal birth if this placenta moves out of the way! It did last time, so I have high hopes x

lovely pic :) glad everything went well. hope the placenta moves out of the way for you to have a normal birth.

im so excited i started feeling proper kicks since yesterday :cloud9: s/he woke me up this morning with there kicking :)

aww how cute

Hi girls just wondered if your feeling tired and if it's all the time. I had 9 hours sleep yesterday and by 10 I wanted to sleep again . I had low levels of iron last pregnancy but wasn't told until after birth. Hae any of you had your bloods checked ? xx

im tired all of the time no matter how much sleep i get on a night. been awful this last week back at work and starting a new job as being trained up takes a lot of energy, plus an hours commute both ways, then over the three week xmas hols i got used to having afternoon catnaps - oops!
had my bloods checked and iron is fine (im also still taking pre-natals to make sure) just one of those things with baby growing so quickly etc, hopefully it will ease off a bit for us.x

awwww man i didnt know it was possible to feel even broodier when actually pregnant but all the scan pics and updates have completely made me all musshy. Congrats girlies on your scans, glad they all went well.

Here is me this morning at 20 WEEKS and wearing my first pair of maternity trousers. Spent all day pulling them up but by goodness they were comfy.

So excitied have to leave for the airport in about an hour, cant wait to see my sister again and cant wait for her baby shower tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone x

lovely bump there :)

Great scans and bumps everyone! :thumbup:

I've been a wee bit achey today. I wonder if I'm due a growth spurt? I hope so since I don't really have a bump yet. Definitely feeling flutters now, only occasionally though but it's still early yet. :)

i get achey every now and again so i wouldnt worry too much chick. thats great you have started feeling movements, i cant wait for hubster to be able to feel it too.

well i had my 20 week scan today, it was fabulous seeing everything and it was soo clear.
they measured as dead on 20 weeks as per my 12 week one. only difference is the long legs flump have are dating at 23 weeks, probably taking after daddy with him being 6'4'' and most of his family being tall.

here is a pic...any guesses?

Attachments

• 387764_10150600102247195_703782194_10960360_1981904200_n.jpg
    387764_10150600102247195_703782194_10960360_1981904200_n.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
Starting to settle in great thanks, been a bit busy what with travelling around the country over Christmas and starting my new job this week also still got lots of boxes to unpack, but getting there.
I'm looking forward to being able to start sorting out the nursery soon too.x

Great scan results and pics ladies, it's so wonderful!!!!!!

I have been so busy - on eBay!!! Loving looking at shops and net at every opportunity for pink baby clothes! And off to Asda baby event on Monday!

Have a great weekend everyone, big hugs xxxxx

Quiet in here just lately.
Yay today is mango day for me. :happydance:

Hi ladies.

I have been checking in everyday but not been posting much- no reason, just haven't.
Lovely scan pictures and bump pictures. So far not taken any pictures of my bump- really must do that before it has another growth spurt. Our scan is on Monday 23rd (so it will be a 21 week scan). Looking forward to it just to know that baby is healthy. But unlike 12 week scan, can feel him/her kicking all the time, so feel bonded already.

DH has been in Amsterdam this weekend on his brother's stag-do so will no doubt be in a bit of a sorry state when he gets back this evening! Joy! I however have had a lovely weekend relaxing with friends: bit of shopping, watching girly movies etc.

I woke up at 10:30am (after a middle of the night wee wake-up obviously) and should have been at church at 10:30am (30 mins away from where we live) - massive fail! Good job I wasn't doing creche duty...

Hope you've all had a good weekend!?

xxx

Happy mango day fb!

21 weeks today for me, let's see what fruit I am...

Happy banana day emzy!

Here's my bump pic today (20 weeks 4 days)

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/7e2d6603.jpg

Xx

Lovely bump Harri!

Here's my 21 week bump

391858_10151177143575473_743965472_22583213_1774594275_n.jpg

Wow emzy great bump I have nothing like that.
I'm asking at clinic Friday about iron levels as a few people at work have said I've been looking a bit pale and maybe just ask about it.
Work is annoying at me moment so in popping in tomorrow to speak to sister in charge to get it sorted .
I keep getting spots on my back and shoulders are they are really sore. Other than that I'm feeling fine can't wait for can getting really inpatient lol x x

Just wanted to share this lovely video that someone posted in the second tri forum :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBKKnCtNeRU&feature=player_embedded#at=322

I saw that its fab . I really wanted to have a scan today getting so inpatient x

Happy mango day first bean and happy banana day emzy!
Emzy and Harri your bumps are gorgeous! I feel like mine has popped abit overnight, so will do a bump pic tomoro when I am 18 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->