June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Great scan results and pics ladies, it's so wonderful!!!!!!

I have been so busy - on eBay!!! Loving looking at shops and net at every opportunity for pink baby clothes! And off to Asda baby event on Monday!

Have a great weekend everyone, big hugs xxxxx

ive managed to stay away from ebay so far to hubsters delight, give it time though lol

Quiet in here just lately.
Yay today is mango day for me. :happydance:

happy mango day!

Hi ladies.

I have been checking in everyday but not been posting much- no reason, just haven't.
Lovely scan pictures and bump pictures. So far not taken any pictures of my bump- really must do that before it has another growth spurt. Our scan is on Monday 23rd (so it will be a 21 week scan). Looking forward to it just to know that baby is healthy. But unlike 12 week scan, can feel him/her kicking all the time, so feel bonded already.

DH has been in Amsterdam this weekend on his brother's stag-do so will no doubt be in a bit of a sorry state when he gets back this evening! Joy! I however have had a lovely weekend relaxing with friends: bit of shopping, watching girly movies etc.

I woke up at 10:30am (after a middle of the night wee wake-up obviously) and should have been at church at 10:30am (30 mins away from where we live) - massive fail! Good job I wasn't doing creche duty...

Hope you've all had a good weekend!?

xxx

oops with sleeping in, i nearly did that this morning as was meant to be meeting friends for breakfast, luckily woke up at quarter to ten and then they text at ten to reschedule for half past. ive been very surprised ive been able to get up for work every morning last week, think i may struggle a bit tomorrow though, having to get up in the night is really starting to affect my sleep pattern.
cant wai to hear all about your scan.

A banana wow!

woo! happy banana day

Wow emzy great bump I have nothing like that.
I'm asking at clinic Friday about iron levels as a few people at work have said I've been looking a bit pale and maybe just ask about it.
Work is annoying at me moment so in popping in tomorrow to speak to sister in charge to get it sorted .
I keep getting spots on my back and shoulders are they are really sore. Other than that I'm feeling fine can't wait for can getting really inpatient lol x x

i keep getting lots of spots onmy back and shoulders too, aswell as my face, although i think they are starting to wear off now. good job as been getting very fed up with them, have to be careful what tops i wear as very self conscious about how i look at the moment.
hope you manage to sort work out.

Just wanted to share this lovely video that someone posted in the second tri forum :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBKKnCtNeRU&feature=player_embedded#at=322

is it supposed to not have any sound to it? just there are arrows every nowand again and just had half hour of fiddling with my speakers (just set the desktop up today so all the wires are in a mess).

Happy mango day first bean and happy banana day emzy!
Emzy and Harri your bumps are gorgeous! I feel like mine has popped abit overnight, so will do a bump pic tomoro when I am 18 weeks xx

mine seems to have too, my bump pic is on fb, but now i have just eaten it looks even bigger lol. i have found i do like to feel it too.

well ive had a fun day of not doing too much, got my radley change bag out and unpacked it from all the paper etc they stuff it with. its just fabulous, looks like this...https://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/380397161877?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
now its all ready to fill as the weeks go on.
baked some jam tarts, went food shopping, cooked baked bean cottage pice for tea.
then went for a nice walk to the shop down the road off the quarters patch, and popped in to say hello and drop some jam tarts off at our friend who has just moved in this weekend round the corner.

bit of an odd question, at my scan on friday as the sonographer was checking all of the organs, bones etc we were watching and noticed the lack of a winkie when she was pointing out the cord, thighs, leg bones etc. i know its naughty we were looking as we werent wanting to know the sex, but when we both walked into the carpark we both said to each other what we thought, i thought that was quite funny as i thought hubster wouldnt mention anything about it. is it likely we have a little girlie in there?
we have been having a laugh about it since and hubster was on about should we mention it to anyone else, i said no as we arent experts and be sods law its a boy lol.
anyways just a bit of an odd question for a sunday evening as wondering a bit out of curiosity.
hope you have all had a fab weekend x

Ugh is it the first yet???? i am sooo very excited for my scan, i haven't had one since i was 7 weeks. I bet things have changed soo much. just a lil over two weeks so i will live i guess.
Hope everyone is doing well

Hi ladies! I'm popping in to share...DH felt babby kick tonight! S/he kicked him in the head...he put his head on my belly when I said there was lots of movement, and pop! Super exciting. Can't wait for the scan on Tuesday!

Awww yay cricket!! My DH felt a kick last week, it was so exciting! Not quite in the head though!

Tomorrow is scan day, I'm scared and excited!! Xx

Oooo damn you mines 13:40 :haha: I'll be waiting for updates before I head in for mine :happydance: x

Are you finding out the gender? Do you have an inkling?

I think I'm having a boy! Xx

Lilbynon I have to wait till the 1st aswell! So annoying, but I have lots to look forward to before then so that is helping!

I had such a rubbish nights sleep :( and had a really busy weekend, so I am not happy that it's Monday! On the other hand I am a sweet potato today :happydance: I will take a bump pic once I have sorted myself out!

Morning girls
I keep having these really vivid dreams, mostly about work. I think because I'm feeling guilty about being off! I know its daft as I would really struggle to sit for even half an hour in my work chair let alone a full shift and I'm not even sure I could do the commute in! But still I feel guilty!! I've decided to start my maternity leave as soon as I can at 29 weeks x

OMG where the heck do I start? Sooooo many updates and have read ALL the posts and had in my mind what i wanted to say but have forgotten it all already (sorrryyyyy!)

Firstly...congrats to Harri, Emma and Jellytots and anyone else who has reached that pivotal half way point in the last week! AWESOME news!

Congrats to everyone who has had scans done too! Jellytots - you make me laugh how you don't wanna know the sex but you had a sneaky peeky anyway!! haha! So are you not going crazy now wanting to know if it IS a boy????

Pink - re the tiredness thing....think i may have posted this already (but can't remember) but i felt exactly the same over Christmas when i was having lie ins and didn't have my routine anymore but decided to go back to my weekday routine on a weekend and i swear it has made such a difference! So although i get up at 6.45 on a sat and sun i actually feel 100 times better for it! Try it and see how you get on??

Changing bags.....LOVE them!! I spotted the yummy mummy ones in john lewis a couple weeks ago...i love them but at £75 can i justify one? Are they big enough girls? I thought changing bags were HUGE but maybe i'm mistaken.....i will take advise from you 2nd timers...seems that they must be if you guys are buying them? I have a £50 voucher for JL so could treat myself! I love these 2 but they are all soooooo lovely!

https://www.johnlewis.com/231429259/Product.aspx
https://www.johnlewis.com/231281525/Product.aspx

Peeps.....should i be weeing lots in the night still? I get up once a night now which is weird as everyone says they wee several times a night (i was up until about 4/5 weeks ago??)

Still haven't felt any movement which is somewhat frustrating/disheartening but I'm not worried about it anymore (like i was before) as i know that bubs was fine on the scan and i have an anterior placenta which explains it.....i'm sure i'll feel sthg in the next couple of weeks tho....just want it to happen NOW tho!!

Well, now that we know she's a wee girl i think we have decided upon Matilda Rose for a name (if she's born in May she will be Matilda May!) but i do like Rose as a middle name! (sorry think i stole the Rose idea from someone on here!!) DH talks to her every night and every morning and is calling her Tilly! I told him we shouldn't be calling her by her name yet tho as we were kinda still thinking of names but the only other one we can kind of agree on is Molly (there's SO many nice names out there but either someone already has it or is doesn't sound right with our surname!)...anyway she is called tilly now coz we keep talking about her with that name so think molly will need to go this time :-(

So....a friend of mine has loaned me her doppler for the rest of my pregnancy....used it for the first time (and only time so far) on Sat and i heard 2 things.....both things sounded like baby's HB but the first one was 157bpm and the next one was 135bpm.....the first one sounded like there was interference so moved the probe thing over to the other side of my tummy and got the other reading??? Not really sure which is which but can i assume that one of them was baby's HB??? I can see me getting obsessed with this now! I am working from home today and so tempted to go and have a listed but i'm not really sure what's what? I googled it and it said it dangerous for an untrained person to use a doppler as you could assume sthg was the HB when it isn't, giving a false sense of security! Likewise if you don't hear sthg it's scary too! aaggghhh shall i just not bother? HELP someone please???

Gotta go do some work now (feel like throwing my laptop out the window i'm that stressed out....it's PEOPLE! if people were less annoying/demanding/unorganised then my life would be so much easier!)

mmmmwah to you all tho! xoxoxoxo

Yipppeeee can't believe i'm a banana....remember when i was like a raspberry or something thinking imagine what it would be like to be a banana!!! here i am!

PS here is my gorgeous little girl scan piccie from Weds (20 + 4)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
OOOOPs....baby brain strikes again!

Here's the pic of 21 week bump!

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
Yay....good luck for scans today Harri and Cliqmo!

Harri - are you still gonna find out the sex??? OMG can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

Cliqmo - what about you? finding out or staying team yellow???

Hey Abi! It's tomorrow :( booo another day to wait! I am still going to find out! I can't wait!

I've been sent home from work toady, I had a really long nosebleed before work this morning and I nearly fainted at work so they've sent me home! I vowed not to have a sick day throughout my pregnancy but looks like I've started already ! Xx

Good Luck all you ladies with scans today. Cant wait to see pics and hear the sex to you ladies that are finding out. :happydance:
babyd- Happy sweet potato day. Yay cant wait to see your bump pic.
Emzy- I have been having really vivid and wierd dreams too, I remember having them when I was having Ollie. Dont feel guilty about work there is nothing you can do you and baba are more important.
Abic- Loving your name choice for your lil girl its lovely. About getting up in the night for a wee I get up twice usually but it depends on how much of a deep sleep I am in and how much I have drank I went to bed at half 10 last night and didnt get up to the toilet till 6 this morning so it varies. Yes I would think you have heard babys heartbeat, if you feel like you want to listen I would :haha: as it will be on your mind all day then try not to use it everyday just every now and then. Great bump pic.

I am wishing this week away as I want my scan to hurry up and come round its next Wednesday but it seems ages away. I want to know what I am having.

Beautiful scan And bump Abi!! I love your pjs, are they Abercrombie? Xx

OMG where the heck do I start? Sooooo many updates and have read ALL the posts and had in my mind what i wanted to say but have forgotten it all already (sorrryyyyy!)

Firstly...congrats to Harri, Emma and Jellytots and anyone else who has reached that pivotal half way point in the last week! AWESOME news!

Congrats to everyone who has had scans done too! Jellytots - you make me laugh how you don't wanna know the sex but you had a sneaky peeky anyway!! haha! So are you not going crazy now wanting to know if it IS a boy????

Pink - re the tiredness thing....think i may have posted this already (but can't remember) but i felt exactly the same over Christmas when i was having lie ins and didn't have my routine anymore but decided to go back to my weekday routine on a weekend and i swear it has made such a difference! So although i get up at 6.45 on a sat and sun i actually feel 100 times better for it! Try it and see how you get on??

Changing bags.....LOVE them!! I spotted the yummy mummy ones in john lewis a couple weeks ago...i love them but at £75 can i justify one? Are they big enough girls? I thought changing bags were HUGE but maybe i'm mistaken.....i will take advise from you 2nd timers...seems that they must be if you guys are buying them? I have a £50 voucher for JL so could treat myself! I love these 2 but they are all soooooo lovely!

https://www.johnlewis.com/231429259/Product.aspx
https://www.johnlewis.com/231281525/Product.aspx

Peeps.....should i be weeing lots in the night still? I get up once a night now which is weird as everyone says they wee several times a night (i was up until about 4/5 weeks ago??)

Still haven't felt any movement which is somewhat frustrating/disheartening but I'm not worried about it anymore (like i was before) as i know that bubs was fine on the scan and i have an anterior placenta which explains it.....i'm sure i'll feel sthg in the next couple of weeks tho....just want it to happen NOW tho!!

Well, now that we know she's a wee girl i think we have decided upon Matilda Rose for a name (if she's born in May she will be Matilda May!) but i do like Rose as a middle name! (sorry think i stole the Rose idea from someone on here!!) DH talks to her every night and every morning and is calling her Tilly! I told him we shouldn't be calling her by her name yet tho as we were kinda still thinking of names but the only other one we can kind of agree on is Molly (there's SO many nice names out there but either someone already has it or is doesn't sound right with our surname!)...anyway she is called tilly now coz we keep talking about her with that name so think molly will need to go this time :-(

So....a friend of mine has loaned me her doppler for the rest of my pregnancy....used it for the first time (and only time so far) on Sat and i heard 2 things.....both things sounded like baby's HB but the first one was 157bpm and the next one was 135bpm.....the first one sounded like there was interference so moved the probe thing over to the other side of my tummy and got the other reading??? Not really sure which is which but can i assume that one of them was baby's HB??? I can see me getting obsessed with this now! I am working from home today and so tempted to go and have a listed but i'm not really sure what's what? I googled it and it said it dangerous for an untrained person to use a doppler as you could assume sthg was the HB when it isn't, giving a false sense of security! Likewise if you don't hear sthg it's scary too! aaggghhh shall i just not bother? HELP someone please???

Gotta go do some work now (feel like throwing my laptop out the window i'm that stressed out....it's PEOPLE! if people were less annoying/demanding/unorganised then my life would be so much easier!)

mmmmwah to you all tho! xoxoxoxo

I have a yummy mummy bag and it's worth every penny of the £75! I can fit soooo much in it it's unreal. In face here is what is in mine right now:

-Comes with a plastic zip up bag and that's filled up with paracetamol, gaviscon, sanitary towels (?!), nappy sacks, nappy cream, Holly's steroid cream for her eczema, travel size Oilatum cream and bath, scissors, lip balm, hand cream, plasters, nail clippers, etc

-Comes with a changing mat so that's in there.

-5 nappies

- 1 pack of wipes

- extra pack of nappy sacks

- Holly's red book

- bag of wotsits and pack of biscottis

- 2 bibs

- 1 change of clothes for Holly (vest, socks, trousers, t shirt, cardigan)

- one of Holly's books

- There are 2 bottle warmer bits but these are empty these days as Holly doesn't have bottles any more. But they obviously hold 2 bottles.

-And there is plenty of room for the stuff I put in before I head out- beaker of juice for Holly, my purse, phone and keys.

And then there is still room in the side pockets. They really are so well designed that they fit so much in them!

I'm getting up a bit less in the night now, was several times now once or twice. It's because your womb has expanded and baby is now up and off your bladder most of the time.

Love the name! My middle name is Rose lol

Love the bump and scan pic too! x

Harri I hope you feel better. And don't worry, you could be me. I already had 5 weeks off work with bad MS and now have been signed off for another 4 with SPD. I feel awful about it!!

Don't feel bad Emzy, you're in pain! :hugs:

Wow I think I might have to invest in one of these bags!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"