June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning Girls,

Lovely bump pic Abi. I am so envious of you all that have had scans, I just cannot wait untill the 3rd!!!
Good luck Harri and Cliqmo for tomorrow can't wait to see what your having.
I won a Mamas and Papas Gingerbread moses basket on Ebay yesterday with white rocking stand for £31 picked it up and we are so pleased with it.
W

Whoop!!! Worried we have gone a bit overboard with the wall art we've done but hey it is a nursery!!!!
Felt baby kicking me yesterday morning in bed put dh hand there but he couldn't feel anything but makes me feel so reassured!!
Are our babies sleeping a lot in there at the moment and only wake up for small periods of time?
Abi I would recommend not using the doppler. I had a nightmare with mine and it is just better not to try as I think it confuses you and can frighten or worry you if your not sure what your hearing. It definitely sounds like you heard the hb although both those readings are high enough to be the baby!!
xxx

I want to see some pics of your wall art gemgem!! :) So are you a definite on the gingerbread theme? I saw a gingerbread mobile reduced to £20 yesterday so we may go and buy that after the scan tomorrow! x

im so glad everyones scan has gone well :) i cant wait for mine, its next wed :D i def can feel him or her moving around alot more now, i get thuds often its very soothing, im finding my self get very achey along my lower tummy if im standing for too long is anyone else getting this? its like my muscles cant stand the weight of the bump for too long.. we went to dublin zoo yesterday and felt so achey after it.

moving next week then the baby organising begins we will be setting up the nursery then :)

Ha ha I will post nursery pics once it's finished as at the moment it looks a bit busy one end lol Once I have the curtains up and the other bits where I want them I'm hoping it looks a bit more balanced!! Are you waiting to see what your having before you decide Harri? If I'm having a girl I hope she likes the gingerbread man lol xx

Yay GemGem show us some piccies of the nursery!!! And anyone else who has done some nursery stuff! I am looking for inspiration!!

I found a couple of pics of nurseries with kind of a mocha colour on the walls so think i'm gonna do that (originally wanted beige & white polka dots but can't seem to find any wallpaper to my specification!)....anyway gonna have like pale brown (mocha) walls and just plain white cot linen and a plain white bumper i think...sounds really dull but i'm going to introduce some colour in the accessories (i have bought a cushion already!) and my mum is gonna make a quilt and bunting which will probably be in lots of bright colours (really don't want to go down the everything is pink route) so will be turqoise and fushia and other brights in the bunting.....found some nice beigy colour waffle material that i think i will get some curtains made in just white and the beige waffle can sit at the bottom. I hope it's not too drab but don't really want to commit to a colour and then change my mind....these are the 2 pics i got some inspiration from...

Attachments

• Nursery brown.jpg
    Nursery brown.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • nursery mocha.jpg
    nursery mocha.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
Harri - soz i knew it was tomorrow so dunno why i wrote today (baby brain again??)

eeeeeeee not long til you gonna find out then! I totally can't wait til you find out....aaaggghhhhhh exciting!!

thanks for the reassurance re the weeing thing and the doppler! Gemgem....i'm not sure if i'm strong-willed enough not to have another go! If only i could feel som FRIGGIN MOVEMENT then maybe i wouldn't need to use it! Trust me to have a flippin placenta at the flippin front! I mean c'mon already get kickin Tilly!!! I keep telling her she can kick as hard as she likes and mummy won't mind!

PS were your babies really active at the 20 week scan?? Mine didn't seem to be overly active (not like 12 weeks) but she was moving a little.....i didn't really get to see her as a whole if that makes sense....i saw all the detail of arms, legs, head, spine etc etc but all as close ups so not really sure how much she was moving. SHe did life her arm and put her hand behind the back of her head tho in a 'chillin' type position.....i just laughed coz i was lying in exactly the same position (so cute!)

Anyway....MUST stop worrying every 30 mins....she will be just fine and jut needs to grow a bit more and then it's gonna all be ok!

PPS if you're friends with me on facebook PLEASE don't say anyting about our baby name....we're keeping it a secret til she's born!

So jealous of you all doing the nurseries! That was the best thing about being pregnant with Grace, and I can't do it this time :(
I am feeling really happy at the moment! I know it's abit random, but I was so unhappy when I was pregnant with Grace (not that I didn't want her, I just had a really bad pregnancy and hated every second!) and I was determined to enjoy it more this time and I am :cloud9: obviously still got a while to go, but I feel like the time of year is helping as Grace is a January baby! Just thought i'd share with you!

We haven't done the nursery for Evie yet, but here are some pics of the nursery we did for Holly. She was in the smallest room but has now moved to the bigger room and so this room will be Evie's. We will be buying a new theme, probably pink and girly :)

40208_10150257437070473_743965472_14061918_5695567_n.jpg

38553_10150257437590473_743965472_14061919_5351918_n.jpg

39998_10150257437700473_743965472_14061920_4873501_n.jpg

36809_10150257438010473_743965472_14061937_2865708_n.jpg

38895_10150257440075473_743965472_14061999_7995157_n.jpg

Oh and about the weeing at night, I feel like i'm the only one not getting up! I make up for it in the day though!

I've read that the baby is asleep for like 15 hours a day so maybe yours was in the middle of a snooze Abi?
I know mine isn't amazingly active, S/he was wriggling around loads last night and wriggles when I have a cold drink but is generally quite chilled out! I hope this continues after the birth haha!!!

Can't wait to see them gemgem. I think we're going to see what it is and then see how I feel, I'm pretty sure we'll end up going gingerbread though. If we don't I think it will be because I am going to make my own. If it's a boy DH reeeally wants these dinosaur wall art stickers:
boy dino 1.jpegboy dino 2.jpeg

If he gets his way I might be on a different theme than gingerbread.

I have a blank canvas at the moment, we've painted the room cream and we'll paint a feature wall duck egg or sorbet and have wall art and bunting and shelves and cushions! I can't wait!

Here's my blank canvas
photo (1).jpgcorner.jpgphoto (3).jpg
The pics are a bit crappy because it was dark and I couldn't get a wide enough angle on my phone.
We're going to buy the changing unit tomorrow :)

xx

i dont wake up as much anymore, but in the morning i usually feel sooo un comfortable like ive left it too long to wait to pee, one morning it felt like the baby was lying on my bladder as i felt like something was on it omg so painful i barely made it to the bathroom :haha:

So jealous of you all doing the nurseries! That was the best thing about being pregnant with Grace, and I can't do it this time :(
I am feeling really happy at the moment! I know it's abit random, but I was so unhappy when I was pregnant with Grace (not that I didn't want her, I just had a really bad pregnancy and hated every second!) and I was determined to enjoy it more this time and I am :cloud9: obviously still got a while to go, but I feel like the time of year is helping as Grace is a January baby! Just thought i'd share with you!

im sorry your not able to do a nursery is it bcuz your hoping to move soon or?
glad your enjoying this baby more, im excited about having a summer baby what was it like having a baby in jan and it being cold etc?

Yay! I can't WAIT to have a summer baby and go walking with the pram every day! x

im wondering what type of clothes we should be buying the baby? i mean its gonna be summer.. so should i not bother with a lot of coats and thick cardi's? i mean we have one 0-3 month overall coat thingy and a few cardi's that came with a clothe set but should i wait til there 3-6 and 6-9 before getting very warm clothes as thats when the winter will be here for them at that age

omg ladies... i think ive just heard my baby's heart beat.. can i post up the recording i took and as ye to have a listen.. ?

I have been wondering the same about clothing redrose! Post the recording :happydance: x

here is the link i had to put it on you tube to be able to get it on here, you can only hear it from 1 min 30 sec onwards and 2 min 30 sec is the loudest recording i could get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOkC27pahxQ

That sounds just like mine so I assume it's right, either that or we've both found a really really fast vein somewhere haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->