June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Love the names! DH and i have picked our names For a girl : Lilly Ann Bynon, and for a boy Liam (????) Bynon. We are stuck on the middle name for a boy, but we are not to worried about it as we think we are having a lil girl anyway :)

Hope your ok harri! It's hard to know how many clothes to get, you always end up getting to much but it's hard to resist! We had loads for grace and everyone said we had to much but to be honest she got loads of wear out of all of it because you change them so much! It's just newborn stuff that they don't stay in for long x

Glad all is ok with her heart gemini :) Have you finished at work now?

I've been done with work since Xmas eve! Got 8k payout in the end.
Not lasting well however!!!

I've got an interview Wednesday for local council as HR project officer for 3 months, part time as well. Would be beyond ideal if I could get it!!!

Just picked up my star lite swing that I won on eBay for 42 quid, it's like new so chuffed with that!!!
I've inherited A TON of girls stuff, all next, monsoon etc. gorgeous outfits, but going to bootable alot of it as its all newborn to 6 months. I literally have 5 sacks worth!

Hope all is well ladies! I'm off to bed. Yawwwwn!

Oh ps, in regards to boys names, we were going to go with kian or Oscar. Har to save them in case I ever get a little man! X

6 and a half hours till my scan!!!!

Morning everyone, hope you're all feeling fab this morning! Xxx

have fun at your scan :thumbup: i still think your gonna be on team blue be good to see how wrong i could be now :haha:

i cant wait for my 20 week scan now, only a week to go :happydance:

I'm thinking team blue too! I will update you all this afternoon! How exciting! X

god ladies i have only 6 days to pack our whole apartment well actually 4 as we are going to oh's parents for the weekend... i dont know where to start :wacko: i dunno what i should leave to pack at the last min :wacko:

90mins til mine now - I keep going from :yipee: to :sick: and back again :wacko:

Best of luck to us (and everyone else having a scan today!) :happydance:

god ladies i have only 6 days to pack our whole apartment well actually 4 as we are going to oh's parents for the weekend... i dont know where to start :wacko: i dunno what i should leave to pack at the last min :wacko:

Start by packing up all of the stuff you wouldnt want anybody else to pack (for me that includes fragile sentimental stuff that I want to know is well wrapped and safe and unmentionable bedroom drawer stuff that I would die if anyone saw) that way if your friend / neighbour / MIL arrives and insists on helping you know you are in the clear :blush: :haha:

Then pack up everything you wont need between now and next week- extra bedding, towels, books, papers, lesser used electricals etc... Definitely leave the kettle and a radio until very last!! ... Best of luck!! X

ive so much do to but no energy to do it with lol, thanks yeah i have taken all the... bedroom stuff id hate for oh's brother to see (he usually comes to help) and put em in a black bag so it cant be seen through lol.
thanks ive packed some clothes because i needed the space and ive done dvd's and books from the book cases.. there is so much of oh's computer stuff i dunno what to do with it all :haha:

Morning Girls,

OMG how excited are you Cliqmo and Harri!!!! I seriously cannot wait to hear what your having and how the scan went!!
Welcome to the thread Bigdreamer, it's a fast moving one though I will warn you lol

20 weeks today wahoooo!!!!!! Halfway at last! xx

Yay for cantaloupe day and halfway point GemGem!!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"