June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks Harri!! Can't belive how quickly time is going. I was just looking back at the beginning of the thread when we were like 4weeks and now look where we are lol

Laura I don't know if you saw my post the other day but Struth is 9weeks pregnant now too!!
xx

Good Luck to you Ladies with scans today. Cant wait to hear how it went.
8 more sleeps till mine I cant wait.

Happy Melon Day Gem!!

Good luck with the scans today ladies, can't wait to hear how they went x

Welcome Bigdreamer!

Thanks Harri!! Can't belive how quickly time is going. I was just looking back at the beginning of the thread when we were like 4weeks and now look where we are lol

Laura I don't know if you saw my post the other day but Struth is 9weeks pregnant now too!!
xx

I didn't see!! How bizarre, I was trying to search her last night! That's fantastic news! X

Lol, I'm waiting for my tesco food shop t be delivered, OH just text me as he saw the on line invoice, "Laura, why have you ordered a birthday cake? It's no ones birthday" my response? "I REAAAALLLLY WANTED ONE," he thinks I've lost the plot, but if I don't get me some birthday cake before the day is out, i might cry...x

Hahaha that's so funny! I want a birthday cake now! X

i still have some of mine left if ye want it ladies.. too much cake to eat! i got two for my bday a biscuit malteaser cake and a choc and almond cake :thumbup: very much sick of them by now

I want cake too!!! Does anyone have really hungry days? I am having one today lol

I'm having one today too!!! :) currently having a pub lunch before the scan! X

Ooh you lucky thing!!! So excited to hear about your scan is that wierd lol I am having to feed off other peoples scans because mines still ages away!!!! x

Oh wow, ladies. I have my scan today, and I don't want to reschedule, but I've been up since 3:30 am with some sort of stomach issue. It's coming out both ends...often at the same time! I think I'm about empty, so hoping I can still have the scan? Luckily we're past the days of needing a full bladder!

I want cake too!!! Does anyone have really hungry days? I am having one today lol

me.. some days i dont wanna eat anything.. then other days i just wanna eat everything... :blush: im currently boiling the kettle for biscuits and tea.. yummy

Red rose, I agree with the packing advice. Cliqmo and Harri - excited or your scans! Gem, happy cantaloupe day! We have come so far :)

Hope you can make your scan cricket! 45 minutes until my scan x

Red rose, I agree with the packing advice. Cliqmo and Harri - excited or your scans! Gem, happy cantaloupe day! We have come so far :)

hope your feeling better soon :flower: it might be a good chance to ask them to give you soemthing to help maybe?

im not getting on very well with packing i keep getting tired after just doing a little :dohh: so far today ive only done 2 bags of clothes and sorted some clothes to last us til we move... now im having another break lol

Ooh biscuits sounds like a good idea redrose lol

Happy cantaloupe day to you too Cricket, I can't believe how far we have come!! Sorry your not feeling great :(

Wasn't Cliqmo's scan this morning? I'm dying to hear how she got on!! Good luck Harri!!

We're having a boy!!!!!!! So exciting!!! :) Mummy's boy :) yay! I got my NT results back 1:16000! 16 bloody thousand :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->