June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Congrats Harri you must be over the moon. God that is really low risk!! have you got pics? xxx

here ladies i thought ye might enjoy this video, i watched it a while ago and fell in love, now im preg with bubs it just makes me cry to think of how far they have come so far.. here you go :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iItjtWd0SpE

Side profile https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/96ac3877.jpg
Back towards us with finger pointing up
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/5a0b0937.jpg

Side profile https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/96ac3877.jpg
Back towards us with finger pointing up
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/5a0b0937.jpg

awwww lovely pics!!! :cloud9:

Hi Girls,

Anyone really struggling with sleeping at night? I seem to have finally stopped peeing up to 10 times at night (still about 3 times but much much better)... but my new problem is I seem to not stay on my side and only feel comfortable sleeping on my back (now apparently it's not good for the baby...) anyone else struggling?

Hi Girlies!!

Harri congratulations on :blue: :happydance: I thought my score of 1:10000 was good but yours is amazing!!

Scan went really well, heart, kidneys, limbs, face etc all checked and fine

I have a low lying lying anterior placenta which they weren't unduly worried about but does mean I get another scan at 32 weeks to check it has moved :thumbup:

Will add scan pics later xx

Eta we are team :pink: :cloud9: DH is delighted as this means there will be ponies in the future and the 'need' for a Range Rover :dohh:

Congrats on your scan Cliqmo. I take it your staying team yellow? Sorry I can't for the life of me remember!
Harri lovely pics hun :)

Euronova I'm the same I try to sleep on my left but often wake up on my back. Is it actually bad for the baby? I thought I read it can make us go dizzy but didn't realise it was bad for baby xx

Congrats on team blue Harri. I am biased but boys are best i have a lovely mummys boy.
Glad all went well cliqmo.
Gemini- you have just reminded me I wanted birthday cake last week was desperate for some.

Hi All!

I am new to this site - am 17 weeks 2 days with first baby :)

I saw that someone had 1:16000 risk - mine was 1:3360 is that quite high?

xx

Congratulations Harri!! :blue:

Glad your scan went well cliqmo! :cloud9:

Love that vid Redrose x

Welcome to the thread SamanthaMGS no you are definitely low risk with those stats. High risk would be something like 1:100 and even then the midwife told me they would only suggest amino?? is that the right spelling! if you were 1:50 so your fine

Congrats on the scans, ladies! I've got some lovely pics of my own, but currently curled up in bed with only energy to go to the bathroom. We're still team yellow! All checked out well...squirmy little thing! Measuring a bit ahead still (around June 1 or 2), but they're keeping the original date as it's close. S/he had the hiccups...just like I did in the womb! Super cute.

Not much they can do for me. No solids for 24 hours and if I can't keep liquids down by the afternoon it's off to the ER for an IV. Pretty miserable. Guess I got that extra day off I wanted, but it's not going to be nearly as productive as I'd hoped!

Euro...I was having the same problem, and I'm a side sleeper usually! The dream genii has helped, although it's not a total miracle. I still woke up a lot. I should say wake up...the last week I've been waking up at 4:30 or so and staying awake until 7. Not fun! Don't worry about the baby and your back...everything I read said you'll be way too uncomfortable to stay in the position when it actually gets to the point where it could cut off blood flow. Your legs will be numb and your back will hurt....in other words, you will have already moved!

Congratulations Cricket, glad you got there after being unwell - fingers crossed you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Congrats on the scans harri, cliqmo and cricket!! and welcome to the newbies!!
Talking about the NT results, mine was 1:81000!!!!!! I just thought this was normal and just had to hunt out my letter to double check but is definitely that!
I have a poorly little girl today, she has a bit of a dodgy tummy so hoping it will pass soon bless her x

Hi ladies does anyone else's stomach / bump seems to disappear and re appear? Also Does it get tight at top of bump ? Xx

My bump gets bigger and smaller, depends where baby is laying I think! My bump has got very full at the bottom this last couple of days and I can feel baby moving very very low down, so I'm guessing this is why! Also I have been having braxton hicks already, didn't get them til very late on last time, but getting them now which makes my bump go tight and hard, is it that making your bump tight?

I took another bump pic today and you can see how full it looks at the bottom at the mo!

396806_10151185852935473_743965472_22620735_411618705_n.jpg

That's what I was think about braxton hicks as remember when I was induced my stomach got hard and uncomfortable feels wierd so early this time x

I thought it was a full stomach! I've had that happening for a few weeks now...usually when I have a full tummy!

Also, my 'bump' shrinks overnight...when food is digested and liquid absorbed. Always much bigger in the evening! Mine is clearly not showing much yet. I do have a normal size, healthy baby though, so that's good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->