June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Sorry about the headache, Abi! I have had a couple during the pregnancy that lasted 2 days, but longer than that might make me start questioning what's up. Good luck getting rid of it!

ladies.. is it normal to get heart palpitations during pregnancy? i keep getting them and they last about 20 secs... bit scary

ladies.. is it normal to get heart palpitations during pregnancy? i keep getting them and they last about 20 secs... bit scary

Hi hun, I got them very often in my last pregnancy and was told they are completely normal as it due to the increased blood volume. I think if you have no history of cardiac problems then it is nothing to worry about :hugs:

I have been getting them too Redrose!! Very weird! x

oh thank goodness i googled last night and i scared my self :cry: told me i could have pre-eclampsia so of course i barely slept last night

A good read!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/glennon-melton/dont-carpe-diem_b_1206346.html

Emzy - thanks for the Cit tip and can't believe you had to be inhospital for 3 days bless you! Had you already had Holly by then or was it before she came along?.....i didn't know that about coming off Cit and now i'm trying to remember if i had headaches last time i came off....i didn't taper last time and just did it cold turkey so i was in a right mess generally probably with lots going on.... I actually had a brain scan (CT & MRI) in July due to a problem i have with my ear (deaf on one side, partial on the other) and all was clear so probably why i'm not worried about that! Anyway the midwife person said that it's most likely just hormones as the only other thing it could be is pre-eclampsia but unlikely apparently at 21 weeks but to go and get my blood pressure checked. Booked in for tomorrow morning! Have decided to WFH tomorrow and cancel the meetings i have as if i feel like this i will just wanna be at home! i may wake up feeling amazing at which point i will come in!

It was before I was pregnant with Holly, about 5 years ago now. I kept telling them that I'd come off the anti ds and they kept saying, no no it won't be that giving you the headache. But after 3 days of tests and nothing came up, they concluded that it must be lol How are you feeling now?

Lovely pic cliqmo! And yes, I'd assume team pink! I don't think you can get 3 lines with a boy?

Redrose I get them and got them last pregnancy as well, I think it's normal :hugs:

SPD has been bad the last couple of days and my leg keeps going from under me! Yesterday it went and I fell holding Holly. I almost went right over but grabbed a wall so didn't hurt Holly but it proper jarred my upper back now!!!

Cricket that's a great article, I read that the other day! So true x

Cricket, such a good article thanks for sharing!
Emzy I hope you're ok! really sounds like your having a tough time of it, so annoying that there is nothing that can be done about it. I have definitely escaped lightly so far, still only getting slight pain in my groin and pubic bone, i'm hoping it will stay like that!!

babyd fingers crossed it doesn't get bad for you. It's so much worse for me this time, I can't believe it! I never had any of this leg going from under me thing last time!

hey chicas my scan was so amazing today, although my little girl was being stubborn as usual. All her measurements were spot on for her gestation and all her organs and limbs were there. The only thing is that she was breech and because the base of her spine was hidden in my pelvis they couldnt see the bottom of it. Plus she had her legs up over her head creating a shadow over her heart so they couldnt see all of its functions...........so i have to go back next tuesday so they can check her spine and heart. Bit worrying but also means i do get another chance to see her again.

I'm sure she'll be fine! And an extra scan is always fun :) My little one was just super squirmy and had hiccups. Which I had for 9 months in the womb, or so my mom claims...

Great news TrAyaby that all the bits that could be checked were okay, although I understand why you would have preferred to have had total reassurance in one visit :hugs: lets hope little Missy is more cooperative on Tuesday!

Eta yey banana!!

Lovely pic cliqmo! And yes, I'd assume team pink! I don't think you can get 3 lines with a boy?

Redrose I get them and got them last pregnancy as well, I think it's normal :hugs:

SPD has been bad the last couple of days and my leg keeps going from under me! Yesterday it went and I fell holding Holly. I almost went right over but grabbed a wall so didn't hurt Holly but it proper jarred my upper back now!!!

OMG that sounds horrendous!!! Did you say that the physio couldn't do anything to help? I think i remember sthg about a physio but can't remember what you said....you must be in agony hun and all you wanna do is enjoy holly and pregnancy....this sucks!

Hi everyone....

Traybaby......whoop for another scan dude!!! that's awesome! I know you're a little worried coz you dont have full reassurance yet but I'm sure all will be fine and hopefully they won' t wait too long for another scan

RedRose....I get palpitations all the time......i can wake in the night and my heart will be beating out of my chest & can also feel it in my neck too bouncing out!

Cliqmo....i defo think that's a girly in there.....fab scan pic and i can just tell (coz i'm an expert now al of a sudden!)

AFM....well....woke up several times in the night with a crackin splittin headache and woke up this morning and my whole body was "throbbing"....it was in my head, arms, legs etc but the pain radiating around the middle to back of my head. I thought it may be tesion/stress related due to work being so crazy right now but i have been doing deep breathing and relaxation techniques and doesnt seem to help.

Out of interest - has everyone had a pregnancy risk assessment? I don't have a manual or standing up job but i do a lot of driving and customer interfacing which at times really stresses me out....it's really hard trying to be cheery and manage client expectations (esp the demanding ones) when you feel hormonal, teary and headachy....i keep tryin to explain to my boss that although i am trying my best please consider my situation etc....he has just given me a ton more to do! I have emailed him 3 times now to say he should be carrying out a RA but to date has done nothing. GGRRRRRRRR

Right.....off to do some work now! Hope you are all ok peeps - sorry still not had chance to look back at all the previous posts but promise i will do soon xxx

Hi everyone....

Traybaby......whoop for another scan dude!!! that's awesome! I know you're a little worried coz you dont have full reassurance yet but I'm sure all will be fine and hopefully they won' t wait too long for another scan

RedRose....I get palpitations all the time......i can wake in the night and my heart will be beating out of my chest & can also feel it in my neck too bouncing out!

Cliqmo....i defo think that's a girly in there.....fab scan pic and i can just tell (coz i'm an expert now al of a sudden!)

AFM....well....woke up several times in the night with a crackin splittin headache and woke up this morning and my whole body was "throbbing"....it was in my head, arms, legs etc but the pain radiating around the middle to back of my head. I thought it may be tesion/stress related due to work being so crazy right now but i have been doing deep breathing and relaxation techniques and doesnt seem to help.

Out of interest - has everyone had a pregnancy risk assessment? I don't have a manual or standing up job but i do a lot of driving and customer interfacing which at times really stresses me out....it's really hard trying to be cheery and manage client expectations (esp the demanding ones) when you feel hormonal, teary and headachy....i keep tryin to explain to my boss that although i am trying my best please consider my situation etc....he has just given me a ton more to do! I have emailed him 3 times now to say he should be carrying out a RA but to date has done nothing. GGRRRRRRRR

Right.....off to do some work now! Hope you are all ok peeps - sorry still not had chance to look back at all the previous posts but promise i will do soon xxx

Abic, is there anyone else you can ask about a risk assessment?

I am the same I really need to look a back through all the posts, and make notes hahaha my memory is really terrible at the moment, i cannot remember a thing!

Im 21 weeks today, I cannot believe how time is going, 1 week since the 20wk scan! completly amazing! I cannot believe I am a banana! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Emzy, I hope your okay :hugs:
Abic, I hope your headache eases a little.

Who is off to an Asda baby event? I am completly skint but my try and go get a few bits and pieces.

TrAyBaby, great news everything looked well, im jelous you get another scan, I hope the time flies so you can put your mind at ease.

Cliqmo - Another girl - yay!!!

For all us bananas - We're smack in the middle of trimester two!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Cricket, a nice article thanks for sharing!

Found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0M-HTlMoo&feature=relmfu

Enjoy!

Abi I hope your headache eases off abit! I can't remember if you said you spoke to your doctor or not?! It sounds awful :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->