June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Abi they should defo have done a risk assessment already, they are required to by law!! I had mine at 8 weeks or so. They did a desk assessment thing, ordered me a special chair, a footrest and a fan. Said I could have a lie down in the 'recovery room' whenever I want and I can take breaks whenever I want to. They were brilliant. Which makes me feel all the more guilty for being off sick!

Abi they should defo have done a risk assessment already, they are required to by law!! I had mine at 8 weeks or so. They did a desk assessment thing, ordered me a special chair, a footrest and a fan. Said I could have a lie down in the 'recovery room' whenever I want and I can take breaks whenever I want to. They were brilliant. Which makes me feel all the more guilty for being off sick!

Thanks Emma - i have just emailed my boss these exact words:

"hi - just a gentle reminder about my pregnancy RA you need to do with me. It's a legal requirement and don't want you getting into trouble"....that should do the trick!!!

surprise! i got an email back already...

"i know its just that i want to do it when im with you in the office. it's on my list of things to do so please put a date in my calendar"

!!!!!!!

Just come across this belly art and some of them are sooooo fun!
i particularly like the monkey one!
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/photo_galleries/bump-art/

surprise! i got an email back already...
!!!!!!!

Nothing like a gentle reminder about legal obligations to prompt a quick response, these companies are all the same :rofl:

I know - worked a treat!! He then emaile me to ask if there's anything he can do to support and to let him know when i think i may not cope so he can plan etc....i just dont know wehn a headache will strike tho!! i explained that he has effectively added to my work load because he did the same job as me (property manager) and we both have buildings we manage and he has been promoted to become my line manager and given me his buildings to manage as they won't be replacing him! There's one more person in the team and he has taken a couple too i think but he's not pregnant and he's leaving soon anyway! then it's gonna be just me looking after all the buildings (we're losing about a third of the buildings) but the rest will be mine so when i come back from mat leave thats why they've told me already i can't come back part time or compressed hours!!!!

clearly i need to win the lottery in the next 12 months so i can quit working and be a full time mum!

Thanks Abi it was pretty cool and I can't wait for it to happen again. You wait before you know it you'll be getting kicked left right and centre!!!

Emzy you got a special chair? I asked for one and it was declined as they said I had to need it is it because you get spd? I want a special chair lol
xx

No it was just because I am pregnant! Apparently the chair I had was inadequate to support a growing pregnant body lol

So my work are just getting out of getting me a nice comfy chair!!! I might have to have another word lol

moving is in just another 4 days :happydance: then scan is in 6 :happydance: so excited! :)

Hey ladies, I loved hearing all the talk about baby movement. I have felt some small movements but I'm wondering if the twins are busy kicking each other and I'm not feeling as much on the outside. It definitely hasn't been 2x the movement from my other pregnancies!

I had stretch marks the first time around, then DS2 added some more. I haven't noticed any new ones yet, but my belly was itching last night! I better start oiling up! :)

A family friend has offered me a few hours work cleaning her holiday cottages and promoting them on facebook, twitter etc etc.

https://www.estateescapes.co.uk/

Will help as only been earning around £60 a week after been made redundant and she pays £8.50 an hour. x

That's great news Emma!
Abi i'm sorry you've had such a rubbish day! My work were really bad when I was pregnant with Grace, I worked in a lab with harmful chemicals and they done nothing! They have been better this time around though!
Gemgem I can't wait till baby is moving around like that! I was lying down the other night and baby was quite obviously laying on my left side cos my belly was all wonky haha it's the best feeling ever when you see little feet and hands sticking out!

Congrats all those who are bananas today. I'll be one tomorrow. My bump has so popped up and out this week, will take a pic tomorrow.

Goodluck with the move redrose.

Abi hope your feeling better. Loved the bump art link you posted. As I mentioned before I'm an artist and I pick up the occasional face painting gig so I'm planning on painting my bump a lot when it's big enough

Morning Girls,

Emzy you poor thing sounds awful take care of yourself :hugs:

Congrats on your scan TrAybaby try not to worry about needing to go back everything will be fine and you get to see your lil bubba again!!

Abi those headaches sound awful, I have read headaches can be common during pregnancy but yours sound severe hun so maybe give the midwife a call x

I am desperately trying to lube my belly up at night to prevent stretch marks but I reckon if your gonna get them you get them lol

Lat night I was sitting on the sofa reading and felt some strange movement. Lifted up my nightie and my beely was actually being kicked or something from the inside and was moving!!! It also looked like baby was lieing right there on the left hand side as my belly was all wonky and it was hard on that one patch, how strange!!! Dh and I were just watching it for ages!!! I wasn't expecting that to happen for ages yet!!
xx

OMG how exciting!!!! that's brilliant hun and i am so so so jealous!! i still haven't felt anything and am thinking/hoping any day now i will start to feel my little princess!!!

It feels like i'm the odd one out of all my friends...my friend has an 18 week old boy, DH cousin had twin boys on friday last week, another friend had a boy on Tuesday night and my other friend is due in 3 weeks with a boy!!! I am the only one having a girl in my world!!
Seems al the people having girls are all on this thread so i don't feel like the odd one out anymore!

It's strange, before my MC I was on the July due date thread, and the vast majority on there who found out, are having boys!!! Very strange! I must warn you about female gemini's however, being one myself, I'm already prepared for a live wire! X

My sister is also a gemini and is a live wire and a half!

Ohh if baby is early like Holly was, then she could be a Taurus like me and DH!

yes thats right louise :thumbup:

im due the 15th not sure which i fall into?

The star sign dates are as follows:

Taurus- Apr 20- May 20
Gemini- May 21- June 20
Cancer- June 21- July 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe