June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey everyone! Woohoo I'm a banana!!

Abi - I hope you start to feel better soon! I am due to have my risk assessment this week.

Emzy - that sounds horrendous, I really hope it settles down soon :hugs:

Emma - woohoo banana day! :happydance:

Cliqmo - congrats on your girl and great scan!

TrAybaby - my bubs was so stubborn during the scan, they had to tilt the bed so far back I nearly fell off so they could measure his head!

Has anyone got stretch marks yet? I'm so anxious, i'm checking myself everyday !!

Xxx

Emzy- Your SPD sounds awful especially as it is taking you off your feet.

Tryababy- Glad all went well at your scan. I know you may be a little bit worried but I am sure everything else will be fine and at least you get to see your little lady again.

Hi Mandie.b- Congrats on your little girl.

RedRose- I got palpitations when I was pregnant with Ollie I havent had any as of yet with this pregnancy.

Abic- Your headache sounds awful. I have suffered with headaches with this pregnancy but only ones that last the day or they go after I have had a sleep. Did you speak to the Doctor about them.

emma- Yay on Banana day :happydance: I have been thinking about going to the baby event as they have some good bits in but I want to wait until my scan before I start buying.

AFM- All is good am feeling bubba lots now big strong kicks I am trying to keep myself busy for the next few days until scan day :haha:

Harri- Yay for been a banana. I have stretch marks but from my last pregnancy I only got them right at the end I think I was 36 weeks. I am putting every cream on possible this time to try and prevent more but I know I will get more.

Hi all :wave:

I became an onion yesterday :happydance: I felt some movement last night that felt stronger than it had before. Not actual kicks yet though.

I was ravaged with stretchmarks when I was expecting Aimee. Even the midwife said to me "Wow, she really left her mark on you, didn't she?!" Umm yeah I had noticed thanks! :wacko: They've all faded now and I'm hoping I don't get any new ones. I don't think there's enough unmarked skin left anyway :haha:

I bought my first baby item the other day - a steriliser and bottles set. I was so excited opening the box and having a look at it. I need to get out more :blush:

Thanks girls :hugs: I'm trying to get on with it as best I can, as I have Holly to look after as well after all! I can deal with the pain, but I'm just worried about falling and hurting Holly/baby. Abi I am still waiting for my physio appointment to come through.

Harri I got horrendous stretch marks when pregnant with Holly. I got them really early on and then got a load more on top at the end! They all went silver but never went away completely and now they are red again. I'm not really bothered about them anymore, I've learned to love them because they are just a sign that I've grown 2 babies :)

Omg I got stretchmarks when I was growing so no doubt I'll get loads! I'll need to learn to love them!

Yay for strong kicks :happydance: I have a really lazy baby! Even the sonographer said so! When he kicks I really feel it but he is rather laid back! A LOT like his father! So laid back he's practically horizontal lol x

This baby is much more chilled out than Holly was. Holly never stopped kicking me and doing flips. Her movements were much stronger and every scan I had she would never keep still! This one has been really laid back at the scans, has been moving but only a bit and she doesn't move as violently as Holly did! Holly is a little whirlwind, NEVER keeps still, always running about and dancing and moving and she's always been the same. Even when she was a newborn she was a fidget and kicked her legs and moved her arms around in her sleep. I wonder if this baby will be calmer!?

Grace was the same Emzy and still is!! Such a fidget! I can't really remember how much she moved at this stage though only remember later on x

I remember Holly moving lots as soon as I could feel her. I started a new job at 24 weeks and I couldn't concentrate as she was going mad!! I was sure my insides would be black and blue lol

Oh and I have really bad stretchmarks from Grace, they started to disappear when I lost weight last year, but they will be back!! Is anyone getting braxton hicks yet?? I have been getting them and I swear I didn't get them this early last time!xx

I am babyd! It's mad, I didnt get them til really late on last time x

What do braxton hicks feel like? I haven't had anything odd going on yet x

Oh good! Thought is was way to early!!
Harri, braxton hicks are practice contractions your stomach just goes hard, really weird feeling!! Some people don't get them at all x

I know its a bizzare feeling. Your bump just goes tight and hard for a minute. They're painless for most people. They don't hurt me, just feels odd. I am sure I didn't get them til like the last week last time. They seem to happen now if I get stressed? X

Morning Girls,

Emzy you poor thing sounds awful take care of yourself :hugs:

Congrats on your scan TrAybaby try not to worry about needing to go back everything will be fine and you get to see your lil bubba again!!

Abi those headaches sound awful, I have read headaches can be common during pregnancy but yours sound severe hun so maybe give the midwife a call x

I am desperately trying to lube my belly up at night to prevent stretch marks but I reckon if your gonna get them you get them lol

Lat night I was sitting on the sofa reading and felt some strange movement. Lifted up my nightie and my beely was actually being kicked or something from the inside and was moving!!! It also looked like baby was lieing right there on the left hand side as my belly was all wonky and it was hard on that one patch, how strange!!! Dh and I were just watching it for ages!!! I wasn't expecting that to happen for ages yet!!
xx

Hye....haven't got any strethch marks yet but have started putting cream on my belly just in case! I reckon i will get some tho later on and especially on my boobs as they have grown so much!

So,....went to get my blood pressure checked....the surgery is about a mile away and was thinking of just walking down but as i had some emails etc to send before i went i thought it best just to drive....also my connection to work network has been playing up this morning so figured i'd go into the office coz then at least i can get some stuff done! Anyway drove to surgery and when i parked i did it a bit erratically and felt my front tyre clip sthg (a pothole or curb or sthg)....didn't think anyhting of it, went to get BP checked which was healthy and normal and then went to get back into the car and a nice old man said "you've got a flat tyre love".....and he was right! flat as a pancake....so got into the car and burst out crying like a big baby! I literally didn't know what to do so i called my boss who didn't answe thephone so then i called my work breakdown people and they came straight out thank goodness! So now i have to go find somewhere to replace my tyre coz have to drive up the A1 to Washington tomorrow and can't go anywhere on a spare tyre....they can't fit me in til 9am tomorrow and i need to be there for 10 and now i am really stressing out coz i'll have to change the meeting time to say 12 and they will be really pissed off with me.

OMG i can't believe how soft i am being and how much i;m letting everything bother me but i really do just feel so so so so so stressed out :-(

GOnna insist on the RA thing next week...i have my annual appraisal on monday and i will mention it then. I just think that if it's officially documented that i'm struggling abit with the hormones and hedaches that they will need to give me a wider berth. Spoke ot my boss earlier and he is normally ace but i think he just doesn't know what to do when i cry on the phone to him telling him i'm really struggling because i feel shit and my head hurts and i'm not sleeping coz of sore head.

I just wish i could be signed off for a week or somthing....thing is if i did that then i would just have loads of work to come back to coz noone else does my work whilst i;m away it's down to me.

OMG sorry for the massive rant!!!

Girls....you are awesome! Thanks for letting me moan and thank you to everyone to has wished me and my headaches well! it's really appreciated and don't hink you understand how i rely up on this network of people to keep me sane!!

Hope everyone is ok and having a nice day!

In my post Abi I forgot to say you should have had a RA ages ago. I had mine at 8weeks but then saying that nothing came out of it and I'm still waiting for the things they said they would get to help but at least it's documented!! xx

GemGem...that's rubbish! Just goes to show that the RA's aren't necessarily worth the paper they're written on!

There;s another girl in our office who's 4 weeks behind me and she got her RA the day after she told her boss! I overheard them doing it and they were asking questions anout working hours, workload, stress, depression etc and i was like thinking ask me!!!!!! She works for one of our suppliers so has a different manager...i did tell my boss how impresed i was with their swift response to her though! went over his head i think!

Morning Girls,

Emzy you poor thing sounds awful take care of yourself :hugs:

Congrats on your scan TrAybaby try not to worry about needing to go back everything will be fine and you get to see your lil bubba again!!

Abi those headaches sound awful, I have read headaches can be common during pregnancy but yours sound severe hun so maybe give the midwife a call x

I am desperately trying to lube my belly up at night to prevent stretch marks but I reckon if your gonna get them you get them lol

Lat night I was sitting on the sofa reading and felt some strange movement. Lifted up my nightie and my beely was actually being kicked or something from the inside and was moving!!! It also looked like baby was lieing right there on the left hand side as my belly was all wonky and it was hard on that one patch, how strange!!! Dh and I were just watching it for ages!!! I wasn't expecting that to happen for ages yet!!
xx

OMG how exciting!!!! that's brilliant hun and i am so so so jealous!! i still haven't felt anything and am thinking/hoping any day now i will start to feel my little princess!!!

It feels like i'm the odd one out of all my friends...my friend has an 18 week old boy, DH cousin had twin boys on friday last week, another friend had a boy on Tuesday night and my other friend is due in 3 weeks with a boy!!! I am the only one having a girl in my world!!
Seems al the people having girls are all on this thread so i don't feel like the odd one out anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->