June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Congrats on the scan Mei and another little boy!! :happydance: Is your DS very excited about the prospect of having a little brother?!

Thanks girls :hugs:

And well Nathaniel is only 14 months old so is pretty much none the wiser but I am pretty sure he is going to enjoy a younger brother!
Sharing his toys might be another issue altogether :coffee:

Pregnancy hormones, ah the joys...

Anyone else got extreme trapped wind???? I'm starting to get worries about what could happen to my belly if it gets too full of gassy????
Maybe it wasn't baby I felt on sun and it was just weirdly placed wind due to the noxious methane being able to find no other place to hide it was forced to explore all nooks and crannies of my inner tumminess ?????

I have horrendous trapped wind!!! I remember having bad wind last pregnancy too, but it wasn't trapped... quite the opposite haha!

Snowflake are you going on maternity leave at 29 weeks too? I've just written a letter to my boss to tell her I'm going at 29 weeks, just got to send it now.

Yeah, spoke to my boss and HR about it last week so all set to finish up on 4th April. I thought they might be a bit funny about it but it was fine. I'm not planning on going back after my mat leave, which if they've got any common sense they'll have figured out. I work in Edinburgh but live in Newcastle (long story!) so figured I won't want to be travelling and be away from home once I'm much bigger. It'll be the first time in 2 and a half years that neither DH or I will have to go away from home to work for the week.....can't wait!! :happydance:

Exciting snowflake!! I'm finishing 11th march. I'm not going back either as my contract expires whilst on leave. I'm off sick at the mo and whether I go back between now and then remains to be seen x

Wow, 11th March isn't long now! And if you're not well enough to go back before then there's nothing you can do about it. Is it spd that's causing you problems?

just a quickie as im shattered tonight so off to bed but wanted to send a :hugs: to emzy, the bath and pamper sounds like a well deserved treat. And Abi i dont think that was trapped wind the other night it was defo your wee girl. Mei congrats on the scan and for being on team blue wooooo

also congrats to everyone else who had scans, i forgot who posted the amazing scan pic a few pages back but WOW ace picture. To all those with scan upcoming. good luck.

AFM i have my 20 week scan PART 2 tomorrow morning to check out her heart and base of her spine as they werent clear last week, bit nervous. Plus i have this annoying hot stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen thats been gettig worse for 2 days??? do you think its something to be worried about? I did start doing pre-natal pilates last week (only 10 mins a day every other day) so maybe ive just pulled a muscle. Anyway check back in with you all tomorrow after ive been to visit my friend and her 8 week old baby girl.

Oh and for those that remember my saga with my sister, well she had another scan today (she is 36+2 today) and her bubba is no longer breech but had turned and beginning to engage but she is estimated to weigh 8lbs 4ozs already, If she goes to term than that will be a big bubba!!!!

Wow, 11th March isn't long now! And if you're not well enough to go back before then there's nothing you can do about it. Is it spd that's causing you problems?

I know, not long at all! 29 weeks feels early to go on leave but its got to be done I think! Can't be doing with stressing about it whilst I'm off. yes its spd causing the problems. Currently waiting for physio so hoping that will give me some relief!

I know, not long at all! 29 weeks feels early to go on leave but its got to be done I think! Can't be doing with stressing about it whilst I'm off. yes its spd causing the problems. Currently waiting for physio so hoping that will give me some relief!

You poor thing, it sounds really painful from what i've heard about it. hope you get a physio appt and some relief from it soon :hugs: Definitely no point in stressing about work, and if you're not going back it doesn't matter so much when you start your leave, apart from the pay running out sooner aspect which I sympathise with!

Good luck with the scan tomorrow TrAyBaby, try not to worry and just focus on seeing your little girl again. And ouch, your poor sister....sounds like it could be a whopper baby! That's one of my worries....my DH was nearly 11lbs when he was born and I'm small built, really hoping our baby doesn't take after him in that respect!!

just a quickie as im shattered tonight so off to bed but wanted to send a :hugs: to emzy, the bath and pamper sounds like a well deserved treat. And Abi i dont think that was trapped wind the other night it was defo your wee girl. Mei congrats on the scan and for being on team blue wooooo

also congrats to everyone else who had scans, i forgot who posted the amazing scan pic a few pages back but WOW ace picture. To all those with scan upcoming. good luck.

AFM i have my 20 week scan PART 2 tomorrow morning to check out her heart and base of her spine as they werent clear last week, bit nervous. Plus i have this annoying hot stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen thats been gettig worse for 2 days??? do you think its something to be worried about? I did start doing pre-natal pilates last week (only 10 mins a day every other day) so maybe ive just pulled a muscle. Anyway check back in with you all tomorrow after ive been to visit my friend and her 8 week old baby girl.

Oh and for those that remember my saga with my sister, well she had another scan today (she is 36+2 today) and her bubba is no longer breech but had turned and beginning to engage but she is estimated to weigh 8lbs 4ozs already, If she goes to term than that will be a big bubba!!!!

My yoga instructor (who's also a doula) said sometimes those pains are due to being kicked in the same place over and over.

Emzy...I've been feeling quite irritable lately, but DH just told me I'm no grumpier than usual- no sure if that means I'm usually quite the grump or that I'm just feeling grumpy inside and hiding it well!

Abi, I'm sure that was the baby. The gas will come out...try lying on your left side or with your arse in the air. Works for me!

Morning ladies,

I hope you are all well today?

After a couple of months of doing literally NO exercise I took myself off off to an Aquafit class last night, it was sooo good!! Is anyone else doing classes? Would you recommend them?

Hey Cliqmo! Ooo sounds lovely! I have literally done no exercise since I got pregnant but I am dropping down to 4 day weeks this weeks and will be going to aqua natal on my Friday off! I'm looking forward to Friday but also a little nervous :) x

Cliqmo I have been going to my regular classes - legs, bums and tums and Zumba, obviously my instructor knows I am pregnant and adapts certain things for me. They do an aqua natal class but it is on a Tuesday morning and I have Grace!
Good luck with your scan TrAyBaby x

Hi ladies! I haven't been active on here for a loooong time as I am going through a grievance with my employer, they haven't paid me for 2 months now so everything has been a bit hectic. Hopefully things will be sorted this weeks and I'll get the time to join in!
Just wanted to say, been for my scan this morning, all is fantastic and were having a BOY!! Have noticed quite a few of you are having girls so I'm breaking the trend hehe.
Hope everyone is doing well!

There seems to be a few more boys been added to June bugs I think I will be one of them will know tomorrow, less than 24 hours now ladies I am so excited.

another boy, congrats. And good luck tomorrow firstbean.

OK so my Part 2 scan went soooo well, she cooperated this time and they were able to finish all the anomaly checks and she's perfect. I mentioned the stabbing pain ive been having and it turns out thats right where her hand is, up over her head. So she must just be poking me in the same place over and over again, little bugger :)

Ive had such a wonderful afternoon hanging out with my friend and her newborn little girl (5 weeks old not 8 as i said earlier) she is so adorable. And it was also very useful getting some practice in feeding/changing etc as its been a while since ive been around babies. Its made me so broody. I CANT WAIT TO BE A MUM :)

Also now that ive passed the 20 week half way + anomaly scan milestone, im now offically on my V-Day countdown. 2 weeks & 2 days to go. Is anyone else on this countdown too.

Yes me! Not long to go now!

I've been poorly all day with a tummy bug. Tummy bug + toddler with tummy bug +SPD does not mix!

I've got my physio appointment on Monday! Hope they can help x

Went to see my consultant today and everything is fine. My blood pressure is holding steady and I've actually lost 2lb since my booking in appointment - not sure how since my jeans no longer fit!

I got to hear baby's heartbeat too. I didn't think she would do that just yet but she found it right away :cloud9: Kinda makes me want to buy a doppler now but I'm resisting lol.

Great news TrAyBaby!
Emzy hope you feel better soon, Grace has had a tummy bug aswel :( it's not nice. This is my 19 week bump...

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe