June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi, hope no-one minds if I join in. I signed up to this forum earlier last year when I was trying for a baby as I wasn't actively trying as such I wasn't posting and have just found it again when doing a search about something. I found out I was pregnant with my first baby in October and I am due on 19 June and am having my 20 week scan on Monday.

I will try to catch up with as much of this page as I can.

have fun 2mor fb

its my 20 week scan 2mor aswell :happydance: :happydance: we have moved so no internet til sat, im using my oh's iphone as a wifi point on my laptop..
i feel so much happier to be moved.. it was weird today being in a house with so much space my self but i wil get used to it.

hope everyone is well :) ill update as soon as i can after the scan

ps is anyone elses boobs really sore at random times? my nips get so sore for no reason it feels like they are being pinched :wacko:

Oh goodness, im soo very moody, but maybe because of the stuff going on :( So i started cramping really bad saturday, and started bleeding really bad(bright Red) i was so scared!! I couldn't get to the hospital or anyone because the weather was so bad that it closed the roads. So i had to sit and bleed sat and all of sunday before i could see someone, luckly the baby is still ok, i have a bladder infection that started contractions. The reason i started bleeding from contractions is they found out i have placenta previa. I am so scared.So i have to change to a high risk OB which is two and a half hours away, and i am on strict bed rest. How the hell am i suppost to take care of my three and a half year old while on bed rest??? The weather got bad again last night, so Kenna and i got snowed in at my moms. DH came and got us this morning only to have to turn around and go to work, leaving Kenna and i home alone. AHHH i can't stop crying for some reason, and i feel like a terrible mom cause i can't do anything with her really. I have never felt so very incapable. Oh, god i just really don't want to be alone right now!!

I am sorry for the rant, but i really need to turn somewhere. Any advice?

Oh and my husband just got laid off from his job. Holy shit what are we going to do?????

Hi Ladies Well we are back from the scan all is well with baba but I have a low lying placenta so have to go back for a scan at 36weeks to see if it has moved down if not it will be a c section. And we found out we are Team :pink: :cloud9:
I am over the moon she said its 80% but I guess they all have to say that dont they there was defiently no tail like Ollies 20 week scan :haha: still cant believe it.

Already said congrats in September Stars, but will say it again! Congrats FB!! :pink:

Already said congrats on Setpember Stars but will say it again. Congrats FB!! :pink:

Oh goodness, im soo very moody, but maybe because of the stuff going on :( So i started cramping really bad saturday, and started bleeding really bad(bright Red) i was so scared!! I couldn't get to the hospital or anyone because the weather was so bad that it closed the roads. So i had to sit and bleed sat and all of sunday before i could see someone, luckly the baby is still ok, i have a bladder infection that started contractions. The reason i started bleeding from contractions is they found out i have placenta previa. I am so scared.So i have to change to a high risk OB which is two and a half hours away, and i am on strict bed rest. How the hell am i suppost to take care of my three and a half year old while on bed rest??? The weather got bad again last night, so Kenna and i got snowed in at my moms. DH came and got us this morning only to have to turn around and go to work, leaving Kenna and i home alone. AHHH i can't stop crying for some reason, and i feel like a terrible mom cause i can't do anything with her really. I have never felt so very incapable. Oh, god i just really don't want to be alone right now!!

I am sorry for the rant, but i really need to turn somewhere. Any advice?

My goodness you poor thing!!!
I'm so glad that it is being treated, and that LO is ok!
Ive no suggestions re bed rest with a little one, I can't imagine the turmoil!

Big hugs xxxxx

Lilbynon, so so sorry about your situation! That sounds overwhelmingly stressful. All I can do is send hugs...I have no good advice.

FB, congrats on a little girl!

AFM, I've now realized that what I thought was an allergic reaction around my eye in December was actually ecxema, and it's now flared up all over my face. Awesome.

Thanks, everyone! for the hugs. I am just going to take it one day at a time. Going to try to stay positive, at least everyone is alive and well. Worse case, DH and i will move in with my parents for the next 6 months. I would really hate to do that to them tho, but at least we have a plan.

congrats on team pink FB!! My next scan is a week from today,hope to find out gender.

Flying visit just to say I got my first big kick in the guts today, until now it has just been squirming and nudges :cloud9:

Lilbynon big hugs to you!
Firstbean congrats on team pink! How lovely to have one of each!
Hope everyone elses scans went well today!
Emma how often are you feeling movement? It is still very early to be feeling regular strong movements at this stage, so I am sure everything is fine! It also depends how baby is lying and where placenta is ect x

Hi girls im here xx
Everything went well and baby is growing just fine. I was getting worried baby might be a bit bigger this time as bloods are playing up but everything is fine and weighing about 12ozs. Baby is lying oblique whih explains the lows prods lol. Consultant did scan which was wierd but was please for me to come back in 4 weeks for another scan yey xx
Oh did want to know if baby was boy or pink but they couldnt tell which im happy about.xx:happydance::happydance:

Thanks everyone.
And Pink congrats glad all went well at the scan.

Lilbynon, hope everything works out for you :hugs:

Congrats on the scans those of you who had them (anyone else having problems remembering who is who on this thread?! :dohh:)

Sweet potato day for me :happydance:

I went to look at prams today and we've definitely decided on the Babystyle Oyster. My lovely mum is buying it for us and I was getting quotes for her. They said it takes 12 weeks for delivery though so we'll have to order it soon I think.

fb congrats i havent read that far back yet but your ticker says it all so happy for you :)

we were on team yellow but the doc told me were are having a baby girl before i got chance to say we arent finding out, oh couldnt make the scan :( so far the only scan he has seen is my emergency one.. anyway

so excited to be on team pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"