June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

but please no one say on facebook as oh wants to keep it secret from everyone we know :) as orignally we werent going to find out :)

I really want to be team pink. Im only really feeling more movements and expected it earlier as this is my 2nd Emma I'm sure baby will soon be giving you big kicks when your trying to sleep lol x
Mine are odd at moment as they are really low and it's quite funny x x

I only felt my first movement with Sonny when I was 22 weeks and he was my third baby. He was Anterior placenta, so its very normal.X

That's really bad that they told you Redrose!! But yay for being team pink :happydance:

Thanks I'm so excited to be on team pink :) were naming our baby Ava Susan :)

Beautiful name Redrose! Yay for a girl!!!! :) :hugs:

I think we're going to name our little boy Theo Alfie xxxx

Redrose congrats!! :pink: Naughty of them to tell you though!!

Emma don't worry, baby is still small enough to turn around and you not feel the movements as much. As baby gets bigger you will feel them move more :)

I'm feeling baby move lots now, but like pink said it's to be expected with second babies. I am sure I didn't feel Holly move lots until around 23/24 weeks? I can't quite remember when I started feeling her every day. Pink, this babies movements are really low down too and always to the right!

Lovely name Redrose! I love Ava but it doesn't sound great with our surname - Evans!
Emzy I definitely didn't feel Grace as much this early either! I'm feeling them low down aswell but on the left!

I'm feeling baby move lots now but I think that it is just different for everyone, some days I barely feel her move others she moves a lot. Her legs were up by my ribs almost lol so now I know why I've been getting those pains in my side from the kicks. I get 3 more scans before the birth. One at 32, 36 and 40 weeks :)

I have been feeling baby movements, but is second baby so I guess is the norm. I didn't feel Nathaniel until 24 weeks.

Well after the initial overcoming of joy, I am now feeling terribly sad. Bad hormones. I so badly wanted a girl, but told myself it was a boy so I wouldn't be dissapointed. Well, that seriously isn't working. I feel like everything is falling apart as OH has decided the name we chose is one he doesn't want. But he is willing to go with my original choice, which he had vetoed. And now it doesn't feel right AT ALL. It is getting me down so badly as I like things to be organised and get used to the name. Gosh, I so don't know what to do. OH is using the new name however when talking to people on the phone, he used the nickname form... which is getting me down even more.

My movements are getting stronger and more frequent by the day. I wonder if that means my placenta has moved? (It was anterior at my 15 week scan). I have my next scan in a week, will find out then :)

Emma, it's normal not to feel strong or consistent movement until 24 weeks (kick counting can start at 28). I think my LO moved when I was sick last week...the kicks now feel like they are coming out between my legs! It's very uncomfortable. I keep hoping s/he'll turn again and go back to the pleasant kicks to the side!

Morning girls, just a quick one from me! It is Grace's birthday today and we are off to Disneyland tomorrow! :happydance: so I will not be back on until Tuesday!
Good luck to anyone who has scans and I will catch up when we are back xx

Thanks I'm so excited to be on team pink :) were naming our baby Ava Susan :)

Congratulations RedRose - love the name Ava. xx

Beautiful name Redrose! Yay for a girl!!!! :) :hugs:

I think we're going to name our little boy Theo Alfie xxxx

I love both of those boys names and have taught a lovely Theo.xx

I have been feeling baby movements, but is second baby so I guess is the norm. I didn't feel Nathaniel until 24 weeks.

Well after the initial overcoming of joy, I am now feeling terribly sad. Bad hormones. I so badly wanted a girl, but told myself it was a boy so I wouldn't be dissapointed. Well, that seriously isn't working. I feel like everything is falling apart as OH has decided the name we chose is one he doesn't want. But he is willing to go with my original choice, which he had vetoed. And now it doesn't feel right AT ALL. It is getting me down so badly as I like things to be organised and get used to the name. Gosh, I so don't know what to do. OH is using the new name however when talking to people on the phone, he used the nickname form... which is getting me down even more.

Sorry that you're feeling a bit down about finding out you're having another boy. My brother and sister-in-law didn't find out with either of their boys as my sister-in-law was so desperate for a girl and figured that once the baby was born that she would be happy and love it whatever sex. My two nephews are so cute together that it would be hard to imagine what the dynamic would be like if Jake had been a girl.
I can understand why you're feeling like this and I'm sure over the next few weeks/months you'll become excited about it being a boy. It will help once you've settled on a name as well, as you will be able to start calling baby by his name and building a bond that way.
xxx

My movements are getting stronger and more frequent by the day. I wonder if that means my placenta has moved? (It was anterior at my 15 week scan). I have my next scan in a week, will find out then :)

Good that you're feeling stronger movements and could well mean that your placenta has moved backwards. I'm praying for mine to move upwards so that I don't have to have a c-section.

Morning girls, just a quick one from me! It is Grace's birthday today and we are off to Disneyland tomorrow! :happydance: so I will not be back on until Tuesday!
Good luck to anyone who has scans and I will catch up when we are back xx

Have a fantastic time at Disneyland, I'm sure Grace will have an amazing time.

xx

HELP
Can SPD give you really sharp pains in your bum and thighs!??? I went to the pool, first stroke of breast stroke and I got this really sharp pain near my anus, now I can't stand up straight or walk or twist :(
I am completely stuck! Can this be SPD? I read you can make it worse by widening your legs (I.e. breast stroke)
I really hope I have a trapped nerve and it will pass. I am only in pain when I move. :(

The pain is mainly near my bum eithe anus or between anus and spine. Any of the SPD sufferers can help me? X

Hey girls, I'm getting worried that I am still not feeling much movement?

Hey hun....just a quickie as i'm still working away (just had a little break to cathc up on posts!)

Anyway i have been exactly the same worrying etc about movement but it's really normal hun. I had a midwife appointment yesterday (long story but i was booked in by mistake at 22 weeks when it should have been 25 weeks!) and she listened to the heartbeat again and still haven't felt anything much...i think i MAY have felt 2 or 3 kicks but not sure if it was gas or movement.

Anyway the midwife almost laughed at me when i said i hadn't felt much and told me that it's really normal not to feel anything til around 25 weeks so don't worry chick.

In my notes it says that they don't ask us to count movements til 32 weeks! i thought it was 28 and that they slowed down at 32ish weeks but what the hell do i know!

To all you other girls.....sorry i haven't had chance to chat much lately...i can't tell you how crazy work is...had my pregnancy risk assessment, told them i'm a bit stressed out and i have too much on (my workload got greater as my colleague handed over his building portflio to me) and i had a team meeting today and was told in front of everyone that my portfolio will be increasing again by a third from 1st feb!

I can't see the wood for the trees and literally can't wait to finish work now! Think they'll be happy when i have to stay off with bloody stress :-(

Anyway hope everyone is ok and Babyd have an amazing time at disneyland!!!

xoxoxo

Morning Girls,

Haven't been on for a while because work is crazy at the moment and I am stressed right out. Abi I know how you feel :( They don't seem to care at all that we're pregnant do they!
How is everyone feeling? 1 week today and I will be soooooo excited as it will finally be my scan and we will try and see if we are pink or blue, seems like we've been waiting for it forever!!!
Anyway it's Friday at last wahooo!!! xx

Yep I'm right there with you being stressed and overworked! I've been Handed so much work the past few weeks it's unbelievable! Maybe it's punishment for getting pregnant :haha:

What do you think you're having gemgem? I hope the week goes quick for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->