June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Babyd- Hope Grace had a lovely birthday and hope you all enjoy Disneyland. :happydance:

Euronova- Sorry I am no help with SPD I am sure Emzy will be able to give you some advice when she comes on here and be able to explain what it feels like. Sorry I am no help.

Abic- Yep the midwife is right about movements no need to worry until later on as baby is still small enough to move around and not be felt. Sorry work is crazy for you soon be maternity leave time :haha:

gemgem- Sorry your work is crazy aswell try not to get too stressed, easier said than done sometimes I know. Your scan will come round quick mine seemed ages away then before I knew it, it was here. Do you have any incline as to what you are having??

hey ladies, i seem to be the opposite of the majority here. Up till christams i was working two jobs and one of them was as a teacher but had to be realistic and cut my workload so quit my job as a teacher. Now i only work 35-40 hours a week at my other job BUT for some reason as my workload had decreased my energy levels have dropped. Im literally so tired all the time. If im not at work im just laying on the sofa or in bed. My DF has been amazing and is doing everything the cooking, washing up, the cleaning, washing clothes, the shopping EVERYTHING. I am really lucky. I just wish i had my old energy back. In the 1st tri i would be working 60+ hours a week and still be on the go in my spare time. I thought we were supposed to be full of energy in the 2nd tri......where is mine?????

ok rant over, oh and im 22 weeks today :happydance: 2 more weeks till v-day

Thanks girls I appreciate the support. I am usually quite tough and can stand up for myself but right now I can't take it. I've been in tears twice this morning already!!

Do you know dh and I were talking about the scan last night getting excited and we were talking about what we thought we might be having and I just don't know now!!! I was thinking boy up untill recently and now I'm not so sure I just can't wait untill next Friday and hopefully the legs will be uncrossed lol xxx

HELP
Can SPD give you really sharp pains in your bum and thighs!??? I went to the pool, first stroke of breast stroke and I got this really sharp pain near my anus, now I can't stand up straight or walk or twist :(
I am completely stuck! Can this be SPD? I read you can make it worse by widening your legs (I.e. breast stroke)
I really hope I have a trapped nerve and it will pass. I am only in pain when I move. :(

Hey hun yes it can, but so can sciatica. I get that pain along with my spd. It runs right from the back of my hip, down my bum cheek and down my thigh to the back of my knee and it's that pain that is making me fall over! Go see your GP see what they say, as they may be able to refer you to physio for it. Along with that pain, I also have pain in my pubic bone, a permanent feeling of being kicked in the crotch and pain in both sides of my groin. My coxyxx really hurts and feels like it's splitting in 2 when I've been sat down in the same position for more than about half an hour. Hth x

TrAybaby I have zero energy at the moment too and I'm off work at the mo. Still have Holly to run around after, but still, I am staying home more than usual. I'm afraid that for me, last time it just got worse and I couldn't get by without my afternoon naps! It's hard work growing a baby!

Gemgem I think boy for you! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Euro does it sound like this?

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicgirdlepain/

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/

This is what I have. They used to call it SPD if it was around the front and PGP if it was around the back, but my midwife says that it is always called PGP now regardless of where the pain is x

babyd i hope you have a great time, and grace has a lovely bday :hugs:

gemgem i think your having a boy too :D

thanks broodybelle ive always loved the name ava.. cant wait to have a daughter called ava,

euro i hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

i cant believe it but 20 week today, finally!!! half way there til i meet our baby girl!
I'm a bit hormonal so it would seem, we went to a science ball thing for oh's final year in uni and it was awful, the dinner was lovely but shortly after everyone was totally off their heads :wacko: there were ppl getting sick, fights, i just wanted to go home, i ended up crying midway through the night cuz i wanted to go home :dohh: i felt bad for oh but we didnt get home til 4!! i had work then at 10, i woke with awful pains through my stomach i think this little girl is as tired as me right now as she has only kicked a few times today id say shes asleep now as it was so awful last night, i felt so bad by the time i got into bed :(

Have a great time babyd!

GemGem - I'm thinking boy too!! :) have you got any names in mind?

Happy 20 weeks Redrose :thumbup: your night sounds awful :hugs:

Here's my 20 weeks and 2 day bump:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/026adcc8.jpg

Great bump harri! Have you died your hair? I'm sure it was darker in your last pic?!

Thanks Emzy! I've probably had my roots done since!!! :haha:

Thanks girls
Emzy, i am not sure what it is but it seems resting it a lot seems to help. I am just SO scared of going swimming again! Definitely no breast stroke kick for me!!
Happy 20 weeks to all of those already there or past it! Can't believe you are all more than half way!
One more week and I am 20 weeks too and in 2 weeks I get my scan.... really tempted to find out the sex!!! I need to be strong, but all this week I have had loads of sh*t stuff happening and i kept thinking how finding out would be such a nice little perk me up.

Quiet in here today ladies!

I just ate a doughnut (yummy but naughty!!) and baby is going absolutely nuts! Sorry for the sugar rush baby!!

urgh after yesterdays complaint about no energy NOW i cant sleep!!!! I was at work till midnight so didnt go to bed till just after 1am but tossed and turned all night. For the last week or so when i sleep on either side i only manage about 1-2 hours before my hip falls asleep and i wake up and have to turn over, then the other hip falls asleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So after a restless nights sleep im now propped up on the sofa trying to get a bit more :sleep: but it's not working :(

But here is a pic from yesterday of my 22 week bump (excuse early morning messy hair/face)

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
Lovely bumps Harri and TrAyBaby! I really need to take some pics of my bump as haven't since about week 12!!
Wow you all think Boy!!! I honestly have no clue what they will say and I don't care either but I just can't wait!!!!
I really need to start the housework now boo! xx

finally our new house has internet :happydance:

lovely bumps ladies.. that reminds me must put up my 20 week scan soon :thumbup:

Just been shopping to get some maternity swimwear as my swimming costume had become indecent at the top, as it was stretched over my bump! Also picked up some other bits and pieces maternity clothing wise, nothing very exciting but all very necessary.

My most exciting purchase was my Yummy Mummy changing bag. Had looked at them all online and decided that the new range (which went on sale today) would be perfect to match the pram that we are getting, so went into John Lewis to see if they had them in stock and they did. They also had some of the old range and one of them, which I had previously discounted as being the wrong colour, was perfect in real life. Took it to the till to discover it had £25 off- even better!! Love it when that happens...

Mega excited to start buying things to put in the changing bag now. Has suddenly started feeling very real!

Hope that you are all having a lovely Saturday.
xx

Just been shopping to get some maternity swimwear as my swimming costume had become indecent at the top, as it was stretched over my bump! Also picked up some other bits and pieces maternity clothing wise, nothing very exciting but all very necessary.

My most exciting purchase was my Yummy Mummy changing bag. Had looked at them all online and decided that the new range (which went on sale today) would be perfect to match the pram that we are getting, so went into John Lewis to see if they had them in stock and they did. They also had some of the old range and one of them, which I had previously discounted as being the wrong colour, was perfect in real life. Took it to the till to discover it had £25 off- even better!! Love it when that happens...

Mega excited to start buying things to put in the changing bag now. Has suddenly started feeling very real!

Hope that you are all having a lovely Saturday.
xx

i really want a yummy mummy changing bag :cry: but there like 125 euro here :cry:

who has there buggy bought and at home with them yet? me and oh bought ours and picking it up from mothercare 2mor :happydance: oh set up the baby's cot last night, he has been so excited since finding out the gender he is just so happy to get everything ready now :cloud9:

here is my 20 week bump

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120128_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20120128_2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
RedRose- lovely bump picture- we haven't taken any yet- we keep saying we will then forget!

Maybe now the new stock is in, you'll be able to pick up a bargain online/in a shop? Mine was reduced from £75 to £50.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->