June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

urgh after yesterdays complaint about no energy NOW i cant sleep!!!! I was at work till midnight so didnt go to bed till just after 1am but tossed and turned all night. For the last week or so when i sleep on either side i only manage about 1-2 hours before my hip falls asleep and i wake up and have to turn over, then the other hip falls asleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So after a restless nights sleep im now propped up on the sofa trying to get a bit more :sleep: but it's not working :(

But here is a pic from yesterday of my 22 week bump (excuse early morning messy hair/face)

My yoga instructor suggested putting a folded/rolled towel under my abdomen at night - lifts your middle so there's less pressure on your hips and shoulders and limbs don't fall asleep...it's been helping!

i have seen a few more genders and two more boys!

anyone wanna give me an update?

urgh after yesterdays complaint about no energy NOW i cant sleep!!!! I was at work till midnight so didnt go to bed till just after 1am but tossed and turned all night. For the last week or so when i sleep on either side i only manage about 1-2 hours before my hip falls asleep and i wake up and have to turn over, then the other hip falls asleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So after a restless nights sleep im now propped up on the sofa trying to get a bit more :sleep: but it's not working :(

But here is a pic from yesterday of my 22 week bump (excuse early morning messy hair/face)

My yoga instructor suggested putting a folded/rolled towel under my abdomen at night - lifts your middle so there's less pressure on your hips and shoulders and limbs don't fall asleep...it's been helping!

thanks for the tip honey :thumbup:

Have had some niggling pains this evening, not cramps I would say after doing what felt like pulling a muscle in my stomach this morning. Now I have to get other people looking after Nathaniel until I feel better again. Fingers crossed everything is okay!

Still haven't decided on a name. Am tossing around 4 different names and cannot completely decide on what I feel fits. OH only likes 1 out of the 4 (which is why I am still considering it) but it just doesn't 'feel' right this time. I had this last time and would have been completely wrong as he is definately a Nathaniel. Ah the decisions.

Hope all you girlies are well xx

PS Bumps look good!

I've lost track of the boys/girls situation too!

Last night we continued our spending spree (online) and have ordered a Dream Genii pillow, our crib, our cot (plus mattresses) and a Mobi Wrap. The crib and cot were on sale and were the ones I had earmarked anyway, so that's a stroke of luck. The cot won't be delivered until April. I love my Mobi Wrap, it has an owl on it, which is the theme I want for the nursery too.

Loving spending the money that we have saved up. Lots more spending between now and June. :happydance:

Hi Girls! I am a mango!! :)

I wasn't sure so far that i had felt the baby move (maybe just some big turning moves but definitely no kicks or flutter) but last night we went out and the waiter got my order wrong and got me a fat coke (full sugar) and it sent the baby into hysterics. For something like an hour i could feel loads of things it was crazy! (I did feel a bit bad for the sugar rush.. thankfully i did not drink the whole thing!)

Happy Mango day euronova. And a big WOOHOO to the baby spending spree Broodybelle :thumbup: My MIL is buying our cot but she is a little old fashioned and superstitious so she said she wont get it till a week before the due date WTF!!!!!! i want everyting in and organised by 36 weeks. Have no idea how im gonna convince her. It's just as well that bubba will be in a moses basket to start with but even that will be touch and go if we have it on time. My sister has the family one right now as she is ready to pop any day now, so in theory her little one will be out of it in a few months just before i pop. This is so stressful. At least my pram is sorted and John Lewis has said it will be in shop in 2 weeks. So worst comes to the worst bubba will be sleeping in its carrycot. Ok that turned into a rant i didnt even know i had in me....weird

speaking of rants i had another shit nights sleep, this pain in my hips when they fall asleep is getting worse. I had my dream genii pillow, other pillows, towels wrapped up and had myself all lifted and proped up but it didnt work. Im getting a wedge today to see if that helps. Not sure im looking forward to another 18 weeks of sleepless nights before the REAL sleepless nights start :(

Afternoon ladies!

Fab bump pics girls!!! I haven't taken my weekly photo today because I am HOME ALONE!!! DH has gone boarding this weekend in Chamonix so i am entertaining myself....well I came home to Whitley Bay to my folks house and went shopping with mum all day yesterday which was fab!! Bought a cot bumper and a changing mat (oooh how exciting!!) and trawled all of newcastle for fabrics.....have settled on one of 2 which can't quite decide on!!

Traybaby...sorry oyu're feeling so tired hun....try not to put so much pressure on yourself to have a good sleep....if you get stressed about lack of sleep then you'll end up making it worse....just try and chill out before going to bed if you can and when you do wake in the night try some self hypnosiss...takes a while to get the knack of it but hopefully you'll get to work it.....not sure what you can do about sore hips....i have the same problem when not pregnant when i sleep in hotels etc.....can you get a matress topper to try and make the mattress more comfy? Not sure what's causing it but hopefully the pillow will help.

Can't remember everyone elses news....i started writing this with all these things in my head about what i was gonna comment on and now i can't remember!!

Just been called for sunday dinner with the family so will have to go....will try and pop back in later but happy sunday everyone and enjpy the rest of your day!

PS jellytots am jealous of your cake!

Broody - how much fun does your shopping spree sound???

I have felt no movement (if that's what it was and not gas) for 2 days but trying not to panic!!!!

PS i am still a papaya.....you must get bigger and smaller papaya!

I have to say bump doesn't feel like it's grown in the last week anyway!

Abi I haven't noticed much growth bump wise this week either, although I do feel sooo stretched so think I'm due one! Here's my 23 weeker, 1 week til v day!! Woohoo!

422693_10151234873515473_743965472_22775837_1185627629_n.jpg

Actually, I think it's fuller at the bottom than last week, looking at the pic x

Your bump is looking good Emzy :thumbup:

I still don't look pregnant to those who don't know me, although I'm definitely rounding out.

sometimes i think my bump is bigger and others i think its not growing much,i think it depends where the baby is lying.

here is the buggy me and oh got last month :thumbup: we just picked it up today

Attachments

• 100_1577.jpg
    100_1577.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1586.jpg
    100_1586.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1582.jpg
    100_1582.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
Lovely pram Redrose!

Thought I'd post this list of things you need for you and baby, as I thought it was a good one :)

https://www.hipp.co.uk/Uploads/Documents/Expert Advice/Pregnancy/HiPP-baby-checklist.pdf

22weks.jpg

This is me 2 weeks ago,
excuse the wall, we are decorating/doing the house up.

I hope everyone is well.

Emma

hi hope everyones ok x
I'm starting to buy stuff for hospital bag lol. i know its still early but the weeks are flying by xx

Hey y'all!

Hope everyone is well for a Monday? I have news......

...so last iChat I woke up at 4am as usual for a wee and then went back to bed and was layed on my back thinking omg I hope everything is ok in my tummy and then said (in my head not out loud) that I wished my bub could give me a sign that all is well in there.....no word of a lie, st that very moment my bub did a massive what can only be described as a roly poly in my tummy! It was friggin weird but totally awesome! Thing is I got a bit panicky too like I got palpitations for a few seconds but it soon passed! Omg I was so exciting! Ended up texti g DH at 4am coz I was so excited (he's snowboarding in the alps) but I'm sure she'll be at it again soon so he can feel it!

Omg that's hard work writing all that on a phone but just had to let you know!!!

Hoping to catch up with all the posts soon but in the meantime hope everyone is well?
Any scans this week?

I can't wait for big movements like that :happydance: I'm only feeling flutters and the occassional prod so far. However I did feel baby whilst standing up yesterday, which was a first since I've only felt it whilst sitting/lying still before.

I have my proper anomaly scan on Wednesday :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->