June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Welcome abic77! congrats! not sure how to get the June Bugs pic, hence why i dont have it! i think you just copy the image into photobucket or something?!? lol x

oh for goodness sake..... FRUIT NUTTERS! haha! x

Ive been doing the same emma lol.

well i got a total of 3 hours sleep last night, boobs hurt like never before and still do this morning although the crampy feelings have subsided a bit although think there are more digestive related. contemplating popping into town at lunch to get a few sports type bras to sleep in, was also soo soo hot, couldnt get comfy and then had an attack of the runs after an hours initial sleep.
is it normal to get a dicky tummy like that? baby obviously doesnt like curry im guessing otherwise. still feel a bit bleurgh this morning and the aftertaste of my lamb badami is making me feel sick, no matter how many times ive brushed my teeth or had mints/chewing gum. shame as that is my most favourite in the restaurant.

Ive been doing the same emma lol.

well i got a total of 3 hours sleep last night, boobs hurt like never before and still do this morning although the crampy feelings have subsided a bit although think there are more digestive related. contemplating popping into town at lunch to get a few sports type bras to sleep in, was also soo soo hot, couldnt get comfy and then had an attack of the runs after an hours initial sleep.
is it normal to get a dicky tummy like that? baby obviously doesnt like curry im guessing otherwise. still feel a bit bleurgh this morning and the aftertaste of my lamb badami is making me feel sick, no matter how many times ive brushed my teeth or had mints/chewing gum. shame as that is my most favourite in the restaurant.

Oh no, the runs, poor you. Its horrible isnt it when your mouth feels yuck.
My nipples are not as painful as they were, I still have the "wet" feeling.

Emma

i had th runs a short while ago, after being choked up for a f3ew days! i do have Irritable Bowel Syndrome tho, had a chicago town pizza last night, (pizza is my FAVE food) but tomato seems to be a trigger for me, so couldve just been that. i continuously rasied temp can cause them as well cant it? x

soprry for typos. stupid acrylic nails are driving me nuts. "i like nice nails" says the OH.... like to see how hed cope with them on! see how he gets on trying to pick a penny off the damn kitchen floor!!! x

soprry for typos. stupid acrylic nails are driving me nuts. "i like nice nails" says the OH.... like to see how hed cope with them on! see how he gets on trying to pick a penny off the damn kitchen floor!!! x

I took mine off as I couldnt do anything with them. x

I have gel overlays instead of acrylics so all my natural nail length (plus adds strength and in pretty sparkly colours), easier to file inbetween appointments aswell. used to bite my nails so thought i'd treat myself every 3 weeks and it's worked.

oh also just thought i have been pretty bunged up the last few days so maybe it was because of that

mine are gels, but with the nail bit on, as mine just DONT GROW! lol.
I cant stand them, deffo wont be keeping them after june! lol.
OK peeps, very early i know, and a strange question, but what on earth do you do with your "downstairs" (hair wise) before giving birth? ive always wondered! lol soz x

lol, my friend got her husband to give her a 'haircut' before she went in for her induction.
i plan to get my hubby to do the same when i cant no longer, as gets too itchy if left to go normal length. he said he doesnt mind and cant be as embarrasing as when i got a tampon stuck cos the string came out.

haha! classic! you poor thing! my OH hasnt yet gotten over seeing the insertion of a softcup! im not really the waxing type, last time i was in tears! i dunno, i guess i worry, even when i go for a smear, i think if i shave theyll think im a hussy and secretly run a load of STD tests in case, and that if i dont theyll think im dirty!
A friend told me yesterday if its too long theyll trim it before birth anyway!!! now that i wouldnt like! lol x

just trim with scissors or one of those wilkinson bikini line trimmers, thats what i use, i dont really bother with pretty lines etc, just shorten it so looks neater. sorry i probably sound like a right scruff lol.

lol, no you dont, its the one thing i do miss about my OH working in iraq and only vbweing back 4 months of the year! lol, i rarely had to worry! x

it was great when my hubby was ooa, didnt have to do my legs either lol

Hairy bliss! haha! Wheres everyione else today? HELLOOOO? lol, any new symptoms? feeling fine myself, whens the usual start of MS? x

well my tummy is feeling better now, managing to drink my berocca okay and eat my granola bar. banana at 11am so will see how that goes down. not sure what to venture to have for lunch, may stick with cup a soup and crisps. what are you having?

cant wait for hubby to come home tonight, very much looking forward to moving into our sfa as soon as i get a job over there too.

so what does your hubby do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->