June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

How is everyone today? I still feel the same as I have for the last week. Sore boobs, crampy, nausea, TIRED..... I hope this all passes soon because it is not fun so far!

how is everyone?

hey chick, ive just had the sore boobs and bad tummy the last few days.
had a few bouts of feeling very lethargic and nauseous and lots of lack of sleep.
nothing else yet though but im sure in the upcoming weeks the list will increase.
should pass after about week 9/10 though according to other people on these forums.

i think im defo going to recommend the sports bra route, plan to get a couple of cheap ones from primark as dont want to ruin my decent running ones as they cost a small fortune.

Afternoon ladies! Loving the chat on here boobs, hair, bikini lines!! So funny.

Well I deposited my second lots of blood at the drs this morning and they should be back on Monday. My level from Weds was 143 which is a bt concerning. I know that they are in the range for 20dpo on betabase but it is still worrying as they are quite low. I worked out that from my bfp at 13dpo (when my level must have been 25 to show on a digi) to 20dpo my hcg have doubled every 67 hours or so. I know this is within the limit of 48 to 72 but it could be that they rose quickly and then slowed down. Who knows? I shall just have to wait until Monday :paper:

Oh and as for symptoms - I have felt so sick this morning. I went to the hairdressers and just sat there feeling off. I'm knackered too.

As for bras for bed - you can buy 'sleep bras' from Mothercare...

im starting to get extrememly anxious that my second beats wont be told to me til monday, if this happens, i feel sorry for the receptionist that will have to break the news.... LOL

they can vary in how quickly they rise i think, sometimes you can go for a day or two without one and then get a huge one on the third day or something.
fx they come back good but sounds promising

Here they are: https://www.mothercare.com/Pack-Mat...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

thanks for that struth, will have a look in town tomorrow

fx for you laura

im starting to get extrememly anxious that my second beats wont be told to me til monday, if this happens, i feel sorry for the receptionist that will have to break the news.... LOL

Oh no - when were you told that you would get them? Are they going to ring you?

Prompted by your post I just rang the surgery to ask when my results from this morning will be back (as I didn't ask this morning and just assumed it would be Monday). The receptionist checked what tests I had had and said that they usually ring them through in the afternoon. She said she would call me later either way to let me know.

Looks like I might have some news before the weekend after all.

I have no hair or white line on my belly! Trying not to panic :) I've heard M/S hits hard as of the 6th week typically, but some can experience it earlier. Jellytots - I had runs (well, not runny, but super soft and loads of it...sorry, tmi) all week last week. It would build up for a day, and then the next day I'd spend the whole day on the john.

my boobs are not sore today, is it normal for them to be sore sometimes and not all the time? Im worried.

I hope so Struth, FX.
I just called mine again "well the good news is they are in, but a doctor hasnt looked at them so you wont know until Monday..."
not impressed, told them i want a triage call from the doctor as i have a Urine infection, and to make sure the doctor has the results when she calls to discuiss that, i swear, they are on another planet in that place!!!! *mental breakdown at desk...* x

my boobs are not sore today, is it normal for them to be sore sometimes and not all the time? Im worried.

very normal! your boobs hurt from the hormones, get used to it, then hormones jump and they start again xx

ok ladies, advice please!
Levels are in.
16DPO 10am 1618
18DPO 10am 4006....

ive just been on https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator
and on that chart, mine come up way above average? HELP! x

How is everyone today? I still feel the same as I have for the last week. Sore boobs, crampy, nausea, TIRED..... I hope this all passes soon because it is not fun so far!

how is everyone?

Greens I feel the same as you, my boobs don't feel like mine at the moment lol and I am sooooooooo tired!!! Crampy at times too which I have been told is normal but still worries me x

ok ladies, advice please!
Levels are in.
16DPO 10am 1618
18DPO 10am 4006....

ive just been on https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator
and on that chart, mine come up way above average? HELP! x

Betabase is based on real life hcg numbers collected from loads of women. Their ranges for 16 and 18 dpo are: 4-9000 and 9-10529. Your ranges are well with that. It could just be that your bean is producing lots of hcg (I wish it would teach mine a thing or two!).

Are you sure about dates?

Yup. Positive OPK sat 10th. So first one would be 16DPO As was taken tuesday x

Just rang EPU saying that my docs won't refer me for a scan, they booked me in without a referral 9.30 next Friday! Over the moon with that! Xx

Yay! I have mine at 12.30 on Monday 10th October Dr has requested early consultants appointment to but that will be at the 12 week scan x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->