June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

and i still have a feeling ive got two peas in the pod....only time will tell! x

and i still have a feeling ive got two peas in the pod....only time will tell! x

I've been thinking the same: there are twins in my wider family and this is my first roun with clomid.

oooh, i NEARLY took that unprescribed, ive got a load of it, figured id wait for 1st AF after MC, but of course it never came! My nan lost a twin, thats all i know, but my beta on tues was high for 16DPO, like, real high, so shall see tomorrow afternoon once i get the 48 hour repect back! have you had bloods done? x

oooh, i NEARLY took that unprescribed, ive got a load of it, figured id wait for 1st AF after MC, but of course it never came! My nan lost a twin, thats all i know, but my beta on tues was high for 16DPO, like, real high, so shall see tomorrow afternoon once i get the 48 hour repect back! have you had bloods done? x

Yeah, I had blood at 13dpo. It was just a pregnancy confirmation tho, my OBGYN called next day and said that I was pregnant and that my levels look good. I'm kinda glad they didn't go into the levels with me, I dont really know much about it and it would be one more thing for me to obsess and worry about. I'm just going to be happy I'm pregnant, happy that my "levels look good" and happy that it is way more likely than not that I, and all of us, will be having healthy babies in 8 months! :-D

Were you ovulating at all before the clomid? X

Were you ovulating at all before the clomid? X

I honestly don't know. I never had Ov pains, which I definitely did with the clomid. My periods were 28-56 days apart and I was sent to an RE who said I had a rare but mild form of NCAH, but the clomid should work for me. Why do you ask?

On an unrelated note; I conceived on the 13th, which is going to be very lucky!:winkwink:

It sure is! Just wondered as you'd have more chance of two if your body was throwing out eggs already! X

yeah, said i couldnt use anything! im not doing perfectly, im struggling majorly in the mornings, evenings not so much, to be honest, ill welcome morning sickness to hopefully put a stop entirely. i hate that my body and my mind wont work together for the same thing. Cravings to me are a weakness. i hate it! OH has always hated me smoking, people that dont understand the physical effects just say "you just dont do it, easy as" but im sat here with the shakes, stuffing my face to try and stop thinking about it!!! x

Laura don't worry, I'm struggling to quit too! I was 20 a day now down to 8 and i'll just work it down and down... hating the thought of my first smoke free day! I really hope I get sick so I can't smoke!

Twins run in my family, and all growing up I had sets of best friends who were twins...always felt I was being prepared! I have a feeling too! My DH is dead set on no more than 2 kids, so I keep telling him he better be careful what he's adamant about or we'll end up with twins second go-round!

Haha! Good point!
So glad it's not just me Jenny. Ive resorted to patches today. They say you shouldn't but I KNOW I can't do it without! Even that doesn't seem to help and I've given up using them before!!! Grrr! X

Haha! Good point!
So glad it's not just me Jenny. Ive resorted to patches today. They say you shouldn't but I KNOW I can't do it without! Even that doesn't seem to help and I've given up using them before!!! Grrr! X

The spray looks good and the inhaler worked for me x x

im trying that too, but all it seems to do is burn my throat! anyways, enough about my dirty habit! lol
anyone else feel like they are running a fever? i dont feel hot in myself, my my skin (boobs ESPECIALLY) feel burning hot to touch? x

im getting baby brain already, been sat here 40 mins and just remembered i put a wax strip in my bra to warm up! hhaa! was only writing that msg that reminded me! lololol x

Could have been highly amusing for OH to watch me get ready for bed if i hadnt remembered that! especially as it was to remove the rather odd trail thats developing towards my belly button!!! haha! x

Got my results. My numbers went from 802 (not 862 like the nurse said!) to 1471! So an 88% increase, so they are happy :happydance: They are going to scan me in another week to check that the pregnancy is in the right place :)

Great news, Emzy! I wish I knew my numbers...does it make sense to call and request tests if there's no sign of potential issues right now?

GO Emzy! looks like that worrying was for nothing! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"