June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Got my results. My numbers went from 802 (not 862 like the nurse said!) to 1471! So an 88% increase, so they are happy :happydance: They are going to scan me in another week to check that the pregnancy is in the right place :)

so happy for u congrats! how many dpo were u when u got ur hcg check?:dohh:

Thank you all so much! I am so relieved! I know they won't see much in a week at the scan. At 5.5 weeks with Holly they only saw the sac and I had to go back 2 weeks after.

I was roughly 18dpo on Tuesday and was 802 and 20dpo today and was 1471 x

Great news Emzy! Those numbers look fab! And it sounds like you will get a scan next week and then another to reassure you at 7-8 weeks! Fab!

I've just listened to my pregnancy relaxation CD again - it makes me feel so much more positive :happydance:

Having my second bloods taken tomorrow...

I hope so struth, I really hope they do one next week then another the following week! x

I would have thought so too. They did with holly, saw just a sac measuring right at 5.5 wks then saw a baby and hb at 7.5 wks :cloud9: that was one of the best days of my life, when I saw that little flickering heartbeat. The only thing that beats it was actually meeting her :)

im getting baby brain already, been sat here 40 mins and just remembered i put a wax strip in my bra to warm up! hhaa! was only writing that msg that reminded me! lololol x

Symptoms are back: nearly threw up on the subway, then tried to pay for groceries with my house keys!!!! :dohh:

So you're all going to the doctor right away? I'm not seeing one til next month for an exam I had scheduled a while ago. Should I be going sooner?

So you're all going to the doctor right away? I'm not seeing one til next month for an exam I had scheduled a while ago. Should I be going sooner?

Don't worry, mine appointment was just to see the nurse to get a blood test to confirm pregnancy. And I didnt get any info from her, for example when I asked what the next step after the blood test was, the reply started with the words "well, if you want to keep it..." so she obviously hadn't read any of my notes. My first prenatal appointment is in 21 days with my lovely OBGYN, can't wait!

....I would go for confirmation bloodwork tho. If even just to hear a Dr tell you that you really are pregnant!

I dont go til the 17th and that was suppose to be my pre-conception visit! haha. my doctor told me that the confirmation tests they do are the same as an HPT so they told me it was confirmed although i wouldve loved to do a blood test. feels way more secure. haha. atleast ill be able to see whats going on in there for the first appointment! :)

until then, im going to keep wasting money on tests! i find if i take photos of them, looking at them can fight off the craving to POAS for a few hours!!! x

:rofl: I know exactly what you mean!

im getting baby brain already, been sat here 40 mins and just remembered i put a wax strip in my bra to warm up! hhaa! was only writing that msg that reminded me! lololol x

Symptoms are back: nearly threw up on the subway, then tried to pay for groceries with my house keys!!!! :dohh:

Hahaha...I was just woken up by DH and told to go to bed. Logged in to say my symptoms are back! All day I kept saying sentencescthat made sense in my head only to be told different words came out of my mouth. Nausea back...barely finished lunch. Fatigue hit hard. Yay!! Makes me feel things are going well. Also, dreading week six a bit. Was just reading what to expect, and it said women who are susceptible ti motion sickness have severe m/s and vomiting. Well, that's me! Can't even sit in the front half of the movie theater because I get motion sick. Guess I should enjoy the mild nausea while it lasts!

I have a visit with the nurse practitioner on the 12th (6 weeks) because of my m/c. Usually they wait until 8-10. But it'll just be a general check and bloods, I think. No scans or anything exciting!

I already had a doctora appointment booked for next month too so I'll be almost 7 weeks by the time I see my doctor - I dont think it matters much to be honest it all depends on howe you feel about waiting.

xxxxx

Hey ladies!!!

How do I join Junebugs 2012???? I really want the funky little junebugs2012 icon thing too....can you tell I'm a technophobe??? I have no idea how to do anything on here BUT i have just figured out how to add photo's recently!

I got my BFP 5 days ago at 16DPO and I am 5 weeks pregnant today (I felt implantation actually happen and same day as my temp dip!!)

Apparently due around 31st May (but it'll probably be late if it's anything like it's mum so it will be a June bug!!)

Here's my HPT from 18DPO......

:happydance:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
This thread is so fast you don't log on for 1 evening lol!!!!
Welcome to the new ladies and congrats :happydance:
I have group midwife sessions starting next week and my booking in appointment is the 31st October. I just can't wait for my scan!
Happy 5weeks Emzy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"