June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hes an ex commando, now he does close protection in london for a high risk client.
He is only in his 3rd week and incredibly stressed! not helping me out much which is causing some rows!
Ive not had much, had a nauseous wave yesterday bout 10am, nothing since tho.
other than that, just feeling stroppy, struggling without cigarettes, could murder a night on the town! lol. x

Morning girls!!

I have sore nipples this morning which I am very excited about that as never get that!! One boob feels fuller than the other which is weird though lol

Morning girls!!

I have sore nipples this morning which I am very excited about that as never get that!! One boob feels fuller than the other which is weird though lol

i have that too, my right one is far more sensitive and bigger than the left

Hes an ex commando, now he does close protection in london for a high risk client.
He is only in his 3rd week and incredibly stressed! not helping me out much which is causing some rows!
Ive not had much, had a nauseous wave yesterday bout 10am, nothing since tho.
other than that, just feeling stroppy, struggling without cigarettes, could murder a night on the town! lol. x

oh yes i remember you saying now.
a friend of mine who was in the army does that kind of thing too.
hope you manage to work it out easily, i supoose only being in the job for 3 weeks will be stressful with getting to know his job role etc never mind everything else going on out there. then not to mention limited contact not helping either. i used to write an ebluey every day and a long hand written one with his parcel every weekend which helped him understand more how i was feeling too.

im so used to speaking to him over skype everynight, now i have him in the same room, we talk less! lol, just adjusting i suppose!

Not sure if you girls felt ovulation, but the boob on the side i ovulated on is heavier, more sore and darker! lol x

i ovulated the right side this month too, so yeah very weird its the same

I hear ya!!! How strange is that I hope it doesn't keep getting bigger how funny we will all look!!!!
Another thing which mya sound a bit strange I have a white line running from my belly button down. I know it's new because I went on honeymoon in July and still have colour down there, what the hell is it?!

I hear ya!!! How strange is that I hope it doesn't keep getting bigger how funny we will all look!!!!
Another thing which mya sound a bit strange I have a white line running from my belly button down. I know it's new because I went on honeymoon in July and still have colour down there, what the hell is it?!

is it from where the ligaments and muscles are stretching? ive not really looked but will do once my office is empty or i go to the loo lol.

dunno, but ive develpoed hair in that place that wasnt there before! ill have a check too x

nope, i have however developed a damn urine infection!!!! felt it a little this morning, now it REALLY hurts. goddammit.... x

ive developed more hair between belly button and down there which defo wasnt there last week, yuk! no line for me though but i already have stretch marks from where i put weight on a few years ago and lost it quickly.

oh no, hope it goes away quickly laura

Well that is strange then lol
Hope your infection clears up I got a touch of thrush a few days ago but that has cleared up, I think it's the rush in hormones x

yeah ive hair thats appeared there! hence the wax strip last night! lol glad its not just me! x

Afternoon!

Been at toddler group this morning! Poor Holly has got a bad bad nappy rash, so off to the docs this afternoon to get something for it.

As for what you do with downstairs before labour, I got DH to give me a trim about a week before I had her. He also had to shave my legs and clip my toenails as I couldn't reach by then!! How glamorous being pregnant it!! Honestly, I don't think they really care what you look like down there at the time, it's all stretched out of all proportion anyway!

Not much new happening symptoms wise, apart from being a bit stroppy. I had horrendous mood swings all the way through last time! My MS with Holly kicked in at 6 weeks to the day. And it was horrendous until 14 weeks. Wondering if I'm going to be so luck as to escape it this time?! Oh and my boobs are bigger, bulging out of my bra, so I've dug out my old maternity bras. My nipples are darker than usual too.

Laura keep it with with the cigs, you're doing a brilliant, brilliant thing for your baby. Quitting was the best thing I ever did, not just whilst I was pregnant but Holly hasn't had to ever see me smoking and won't grow up around it like I did.

Gemgem the white line could be the start of a linea nigra which is usually a dark line that some women get during pregnancy. I never got one but I did get a nice hairy strip from my belly button downwards and it never went away!!

Laura get that urine infection seen to right away, they can be dangerous for baby x

x

youre great for info! im a useless first timer! lol.
ill give docs a call then, didnt know it could be problematic! can you not just take the usual treatments? x

Yes, there are antibiotics that are safe to take when pregnant. I only know as I had about a million UTIs when I was pregnant!! That's why they like to test your urine at every midwife appointment, as they are common in pregnancy and if left, they can be dangerous for baby x

Surgery opens at half past so ill give them a shout.
been getting shooting pains in my left nipple, very strange!
i also stupidly looked at BBC newswebiste when eating my lunch and stumbled on a story about beetles that liked to try and mate with brown beer bottles! had to really concentrate not to be sick, and im not usually like that! lol was horrible! (soz if you are eating lunch...) lol. x

that made me laugh, sorry. i keep to the local online papers at lunch to avoid stuff like that, aswell as being on here :)

managed to so far eat today my granola bar, banana, cup a soup thing (those new heinz ones that you mix a paste with water) and im about to break into my packet of fruit fingers (had a sneaky trip to tesco at lunch) so going to see how much melon, pineapple and mango i can eat before feeling yukky

Thanks Emzy I will keep an eye on it to see if it gets any darker, no hair growing there yet lol
Boobs are getting heavier throuout the day and I have small boobs so this is a first :haha:

Sounds like you and I are in the same baby boat. My boobs have been hurting like mad since about thursday (one of the many reasons I knew I was pregnant before I tested), have been feeling nausea, indigestion and lack of sleep for a week now.

I like the idea of sleeping in a bra....I have a few sports bras I will try tonight! I literally take of my bra at night and have to hold them until I lay down!

I have also had an upset tummy for about 4 days now..... not fun at all!

Let me know if anything works out for you!

Ive been doing the same emma lol.

well i got a total of 3 hours sleep last night, boobs hurt like never before and still do this morning although the crampy feelings have subsided a bit although think there are more digestive related. contemplating popping into town at lunch to get a few sports type bras to sleep in, was also soo soo hot, couldnt get comfy and then had an attack of the runs after an hours initial sleep.
is it normal to get a dicky tummy like that? baby obviously doesnt like curry im guessing otherwise. still feel a bit bleurgh this morning and the aftertaste of my lamb badami is making me feel sick, no matter how many times ive brushed my teeth or had mints/chewing gum. shame as that is my most favourite in the restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->