June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Oh and I am buying a Close (Caboo) Carrier from someone on here! Excited!

https://www.caboo.info/

I have a question for mummys of 2 or more - did the weight of your babies increase each time or stay roughly the same? After watching obem last night I am now terrified! The woman who had that horrific labour, her first baby was the same size as Grace was and then the one she had on the show was 10lb 5oz :wacko: most people I have spoken to have had bigger babies each time. I am having regular scans so hopefully they will keep an eye on the size, but they did tell me Grace would be about 7lb lol x

My first pregnancy, I gained 29 lbs. and my son was 7lb. 4oz. The second time around, I started off heavier, maybe 10 lbs. or so, and gained 14 lbs. My second son was 6 lb. 7 oz. I think some of it has to do with the amount of weight you gain. Which is why some doctors are really interested in how much weight you've gained at each visit. The second pregnancy, I didn't feel well, more morning sickness and I didn't deal well with milk, so I had to eat differently. I guess some people have bigger babies each time, but that wasn't my experience.

Aimee wasn't huge - she was 8lb 1oz, and she was 8 days overdue. I'm hoping to follow a similar pattern this time!

Yay my friend just had her baby girl tonight!!!!!!!! 6lbs 14oz and was in labor for 8 hours, as this was her first she did so good. Welcome to the world lil Brynlee!! Aunt nicki is excited to meet ya. Im so glad there are soo many lil babies around, i wont be so nervous by the time mine is born.:)

Typical,8.40 midwife appt and it's snowy as hell out there! Grrr! X

Drive safely in the snow Gemini!

I haven't weighed myself since the first trimester and I don't intend to weigh myself again. If the midwife weighs me then fair enough. I'm not someone who goes by what the scales say anyway, I go by what I look and feel like. At the moment, any weight I have put on has only gone to my bump, as the rest of me looks exactly the same. Would be lovely if it would stay that way but I'm not really concerned if it doesn't. I know I'm not over eating.

Think baby (now nicknamed Octopus) had hiccups last night and again this morning. This morning was funny as I was getting pummeled from both sides of my bump simultaneously for about 5 minutes.

Getting loads of movements that I can see on the outside now and DH loving feeling all the kicking/punching/turning.

Final day at work today before a glorious week off and it's an INSET so no children in school. Woohoo. Looking forward to our break in Barcelona next week.

Enjoy your Fridays everyone.

xx

Scan day today :) but not sure if I should drive or take the tube.... Loads of delays both on roads and transport due to the snow!!

Broody I used to love it when Holly had hiccups! She used to get them about 5 times a day! And it's true what they say, hiccupy baby in the womb, hiccupy baby when they are born. This one hasn't had any hiccups that I've noticed yet, but then I'm not sure when I started noticing them with Holly.

Good luck for the appointments and scans ladies! I don't get a 24 week appointment this time around, for some reason 2nd time mums dont! My next one is 28 weeks x

Good luck for your scan Gemini?

Loving the carrier Emzy!

I haven't been given a 24 week appointment either but this is my first, I went to my 16 week appointment and they just booked me in for 28 weeks! Strange!

I need motivation to go to aquanatal today - I'm soooo tired! Xx

That's weird Harri! Funny how they do different things in different areas. I think I get:

Booking
12 week scan
18 weeks
20 week scan
28 weeks
32 week scan
34 weeks
36 weeks
38 weeks
41 weeks if still pregnant

Last time I had my 36 week appointment late at 37+2 after feeling my bump she told me to have my bags packed and by the door as baby wasn't hanging around and scheduled my next appointment for the following week, but didn't think I'd make it til then. I thought yeah right!! She was right, I went into labour 3 days later lol Funny how they can tell just by feeling isn't it! When she came to see us the day after Holly was born, she said "I knew I would be seeing you again before next week!"

It sure is strange! Aww I hope my baby comes a couple of weeks early ! All for selfish reasons of course, my friends wedding is 11 days after I'm due so wouldn't mind a few weeks to get rid of excess fluid hahaha! Xx

Baby is having a party in there today! Won't stop kicking! Getting kicks all over though, so can't figure out which way up they are!

My midwife was the same at my 36 week appt she said she didn't think I would make my next appt at 38 weeks and she was right just I had Ollie at 37+5.
I have a wriggly one today kicks just to the right of my belly button really strong today as well was worried earlier as I couldn't remember the last time I felt her but she is showing me everything is all right now

Amazing how they can know just by feeling isn't it! I guess it's experience that tells them that. How much did Ollie weigh fb? x

Hi Ladies,

I know I'm a bit late adding myself to this list but we are expecting our first little Princess on June 9th.... very excited!!

Hope you dont mind me jumping in so late in the day!!

We are having a boy! :D
and i might be completely biased but I think he is super cute already!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6851559635_6cb0a8e609.jpg

Emzy- Ollie was 7lb12oz so a great weight for been a couple of weeks early. I would be happy to go that early again as if I had gone to 40 he would of been at least 9lb I think.
Welcome packs you are due the day before me.
Congratulations euro a little boy to add to the long list of girls in June bugs and yes I agree he is cute and a great pic.

Thanks! Welcome Packs!
I am having an additional scan at 34 weeks to check the baby's size :)

Congrats Euro!! :blue:

Fb similar to Holly then, she was 7lb 9oz at 2 weeks early, so they were right when they kept telling me to expect her to be between 9 and 10lbs if born between 40 and 42 weeks. I hope I have this next one around that time too, I was really fed up already at 37 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->