June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Ok so i have a question for all of you moms that are on your second baby (or third exct.). Do you have a plan for your older child for when ya go into labor? Will they go to to hospital with you, or someone stay with them? I had a panic attack, it has not even crossed my mind untill the other day! I am pretty sure i don't want her in the room when i give birth, however i can't even think of DH not being there with me. The whole thing is worring me and oddly making me feel very selfish. I just wish it was more of something you can plan out :(

Oh FB and Emzy your bumps are ACE!!!!! Love them and you are both looking very pregnant and gorgeous!!

Thanks for the eggplant congrats Harri....thank goodness coz i was getting abit fed up being a bloody papaya! I mean WTF is a papaya anyway?

I literally can't wait to do the nursery and am so happy i have it all sorted in my head what i would like it to look like! Have TONS of shit to get rid of though so may take a while....we have got DH clothes wardrobe in the study/nursery at the moment as we went for minimalist look in our bedroom so we don't have any furniture in there other than bed and side tables! We have bought a gorgeous solid oak wardrobe but its on an 8 week lead time and think we ordered it about 3-4 weeks ago...so i think we will wait til we get that then can put all the clothes from the nursery in there and then can empty the room, prep the walls and then start the decor!

SO, my shopping spree wasn't as successful as I wanted it to be (ain't it always the way!).....i did buy a gorgeous little grow-bag from Joules

https://www.joules.com/en-GB/Girls-Sleeping-Bag/Antique-Creme/L_BABYSLEEPINGBG/ProductDetail.raction

and then got a breast pump! Went for the medela swing electric pump which was only £45 from Tesco...i was about to pay £110 for it on Amazon (my friend got this one so i just thought i'd get the same as it gets fab reviews)

Other than that i bought bugger all! DH bought loads of stuff for himself (he's into his Triathlon training so bought lots of cycling tops) but i bought nowt for me :-(

Saw some awesome Nike Hi-tops but i actually forgot to go back and get them! I already have some so maybe it was a sign and i don't really need them??

Gonna try and get my 25 week bump pic on here now....

JELLYTOTS....meant to say to your earlier post re not knowing anyone...well I have a few friends who've had babies now and half of them did the NCT classes and the other half didn't. Of the girls who didn't do the NCT classes, they all without exception said that they really regretted not doing them. NCT is the best way to make friends in your local area with people who are having babies at the same sort of time as you. It's great to go to these classes etc afterwards but feedback I have had from the girls is that once you pay for all the local classes etc you could put that towards the NCT class. They also said that they did make some friends eventually but it took much much longer because people tended to already have their little groups and you only really get an hour or so and then you're out the door. At NCT they actually put an emphasis on you finding friends there.

Only downside is that it can be pricey (but apparently worth it) and they can be quite pushy with the breastfeeding thing but think i can live with that bit!

Oh and £40 of the fee is your NCT membership which means you get access to sales stuff and pre-loved 2nd hand sales too which may be useful!

Anyway not sure if you were planning on NCT anyway but just thought i'd share the advice i got from my friends! x

My 25 week bump pic....

Attachments

• 25 week bump.jpg
    25 week bump.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
PS I'm not brave enough to do a forward facing bump pic as my love handles are just too big!!

Lol mine are too Abi hence one strategically placed arm and high leggings tucking in the other love handle! Hahaha!!! :rofl: xxx

Ok so i have a question for all of you moms that are on your second baby (or third exct.). Do you have a plan for your older child for when ya go into labor? Will they go to to hospital with you, or someone stay with them? I had a panic attack, it has not even crossed my mind untill the other day! I am pretty sure i don't want her in the room when i give birth, however i can't even think of DH not being there with me. The whole thing is worring me and oddly making me feel very selfish. I just wish it was more of something you can plan out :(

I will have my mum and OH's parents on standby to take Aimee whenever I go into labour. I'm hoping it won't be a mad panic because she's quite a sensitive little thing (and she's been very affectionate towards me since we told her I was pregnant). Plus she's 11, so will know what is going on and I don't want to freak her out.

Evening girls, hope everyone is ok! We have been away for the weekend so just had a catch up.
Gorgeous bump pics Emzy, Fb and harri!
Congrats on the scan Euro, and yay for another boy!
Jelly that is really awful of your friend, no wonder you were upset! We have weddings on the saturdays before and after I am due, the one before is one of my good friends where we are all invited so I have told her that unless I am actually in labour then we will be there! But the one after is dh friends and it is only the 2 of us invited, so I think I will have to say that I cant go because the only way I will go is if I am still pregnant, and I can't count on that!
I have my consultant scan tomorrow, which was already booked so they could check the babys bones but they will also be checking the brain ventricles which was picked up at last scan, so I am slightly nervous x

Good luck tomorrow Babyd!

Gorgeous bumps girls! Woo all the bumps are really coming along now! I feel like a have a whole litter in there I'm so big! lol

Lilbynon, we have a couple of friends on stand by to take Holly until my Mum can get here. She lives 250 miles away and will come up, but it takes 4 hours. So one of our friends will take her and look after her til my Mum gets here x

lovely bumps ladies were all looking nice and preggo now :happydance:

ive started to get painful kicks now :wacko: i think she is kicking down on my cervix.. ouchie!! i could be walking then next sec a shooting pain down my lady bits!
also ive beening getting pains in my ribs suddenly and getting chest pains like shes got her feet or something up high into my diaphragm?

Well, when ds2 was born, DH stayed and took care of ds1 and brought him most evenings for a visit to the hospital. It was my 2nd c-section, so I knew what day and time I was going to the hospital and could plan stuff out. This time, it will be another c-section, but there is some unknown surrounding the situation since it is twins. So maybe early, maybe my water will break (happened with ds1), and this time we have two monkeys to plan for, school, preschool, sports activities, etc. The bad thing is that with c-section they have kept me in the hospital for a few days, so I am completely out of the loop during that time. Recovering, adjusting to a new baby (or two!) so I know I just have to trust everyone else to take care of the kids during that time. It's hard letting go of control! :)

lovely bumps ladies were all looking nice and preggo now :happydance:

ive started to get painful kicks now :wacko: i think she is kicking down on my cervix.. ouchie!! i could be walking then next sec a shooting pain down my lady bits!
also ive beening getting pains in my ribs suddenly and getting chest pains like shes got her feet or something up high into my diaphragm?

Yes, the kicks to the cervix kill me! Haven't experienced rib pain yet, but my belly is really feeling stretched and sore. I am not sure how it is possible to get bigger than this!

Babyd....good luck today hun....will be thinking of you as can imagine how worrying this must be for you. Try & stay positive and keep everything crossed...I have everything crossed for you hun x

Good luck today Babyd will be thinking of you :hugs:

Abi how did you get the medala swing for £45 in Tesco?!! It's the one I really want but can't see it anywhere for that price! xxx

Thank you girls :hugs: scan isn't until 3 so have to wait a while!
I am a papaya today! :)

COngrats babdyD on becoming a papaya hun!! Distraction distraction distraction til 3pm then!

Gem...I dunno....i went online and almost bought one from Amazon for £110 but then yesterday jsut happened to be in Tesco (huge one) and saw them for £45! Have you checked online?? You may need to go into a huge store perhaps??

OMG why are Mondays always so miserable and mundane?? I have guilt trip from eating too much over the weekend.....my back is getting really fat now and my love handles have doubled in size! People keep telling me i've got an excuse but it's gonan be a nightmare to get rid of after baby is born! ggrrrrrr! I trained for a bloomin marathon and still didn't lose much weight so having baby weight is gonna be even more challenging!!!

Good luck babyd!!!

I feel the same Abi, I'm dreading the post baby diet! X

good luck babyd, im sure everything will be fine.

thanks abi, we are defo having the 3 free sessions, but have been looking at the nct ones. if your friends have recommended them then ill proper look into them. as for them pushing b/f i can live with that. just tell them ill see what happens and leave it at that, although a bit more support regarding that would be good if they arent too pushy and are willing to help you try etc.

thought i would upload my series of pics, god when you see them all together you can defo see a difference.
they run, 13w4days, 20weeks, 22weeks and 24weeks :)

Attachments

• 13weeks4days.jpg
    13weeks4days.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 22weeks.jpg
    22weeks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 24weeks.jpg
    24weeks.jpg