June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Laura seems to me your numbers are doubling not trebling so that's normal x x

my boobs are not sore today, is it normal for them to be sore sometimes and not all the time? Im worried.

very normal! your boobs hurt from the hormones, get used to it, then hormones jump and they start again xx

All of my symptoms have been like that- swapping around, stopping for a while, coming back. I've googled the hell out of it and it seems fine for it to happen. Yesterday I was worried as I didn't feel pregnant at all, then nausea hit on the way home from work, this morning I noticed my boobs didn't hurt as much and was prodding them to assess if they hurt less! Then I got a 'twinge' in one a few mins ago. I honestly think this is normal for everything I've read, but this is my first pregnancy so I have no frame of reference. Anyone able to shed more light?
I also have a bit of hair on my tummy... time to break out the Jolen cream!!

My tickers are based off LMP (9/2) but based on O date I'm 1-2 days further along than the tickers say. I get my bloodwork done starting Sunday and then again on Tuesday. Hopefully everything is rising like it should. I've had some scanty spotting which the Dr said to ignore. It's not red and isn't enough to stain panties. I had this spotting at around 4-5dpo. There were a few things that made me test. I had a VERY emotional day5dpo. EVERYTHING made me cry. EVERYTHING. All day. Then my spotting would only really be in the morning, a brighter pink color and it would go away by early afternoon. We dtd on 9/25 to try and bring on AF since I have short cycles, that usually works. I spotted a little after and then NOTHING. I had a negative pregnancy test that day (about 10dpo). Later that night (TMI alert) I passed this weird clump of mucus. It was sticky, dry, and had dark blood streaked in it. (I passed a smaller one the next day, and the following day even smaller.) I got curious so I put it in water and over a few hours the blood soaked out of it and it ended up just being a clump of cloudy CM. At 12dpo, 9/27, I got my BFP in the evening. Still a little anxious waiting on having my blood drawn but I have a lot of hope. I was diagnosed with PCOS in June. They told me how hard it would be to conceive on my own and that was a bit discouraging... but here we are. 12 cycles in and only 6 ovulatory cycles and we're pregnant! Happy and Healthy 9 to you all!!!

My tickers are based off LMP (9/2) but based on O date I'm 1-2 days further along than the tickers say. I get my bloodwork done starting Sunday and then again on Tuesday. Hopefully everything is rising like it should. I've had some scanty spotting which the Dr said to ignore. It's not red and isn't enough to stain panties. I had this spotting at around 4-5dpo. There were a few things that made me test. I had a VERY emotional day5dpo. EVERYTHING made me cry. EVERYTHING. All day. Then my spotting would only really be in the morning, a brighter pink color and it would go away by early afternoon. We dtd on 9/25 to try and bring on AF since I have short cycles, that usually works. I spotted a little after and then NOTHING. I had a negative pregnancy test that day (about 10dpo). Later that night (TMI alert) I passed this weird clump of mucus. It was sticky, dry, and had dark blood streaked in it. (I passed a smaller one the next day, and the following day even smaller.) I got curious so I put it in water and over a few hours the blood soaked out of it and it ended up just being a clump of cloudy CM. At 12dpo, 9/27, I got my BFP in the evening. Still a little anxious waiting on having my blood drawn but I have a lot of hope. I was diagnosed with PCOS in June. They told me how hard it would be to conceive on my own and that was a bit discouraging... but here we are. 12 cycles in and only 6 ovulatory cycles and we're pregnant! Happy and Healthy 9 to you all!!!

Great news! Good luck with the bloods, i feel like a pin cushion with bruises on both arms! haha!
I got my BFp at 8DPO, the only thing that made me test was cloudy EWCM glob type thing! usually i just get creamy white all the way to AF, which i had, and still have, but that glob got me thinking! Sounds to me like that was only implantation bleeding, can sometimes be on and off for a few days!

xx

Ahhh - had forgotten that you had got your bfp so early Laura. Perhaps you just implanted super early and since the bean starts producing hcg from implantation you have had a few more days to get those numbers up?

Congrats! I hope that your bloods come back perfectly and that you have a happy and health nine months x

Oh and I with you on the emotions - I had a period prior to my bfp but after O when I was an emotional wreck! I had this when I conceived previously too. It is amazing what hormones do to us x

Great news! Good luck with the bloods, i feel like a pin cushion with bruises on both arms! haha!
I got my BFp at 8DPO, the only thing that made me test was cloudy EWCM glob type thing! usually i just get creamy white all the way to AF, which i had, and still have, but that glob got me thinking! Sounds to me like that was only implantation bleeding, can sometimes be on and off for a few days!

xx

I still have scanty spotting now. Not as much the last 2 days, but I spotted for 9, yes NINE, days! I'm glad someone else got that glob. OH kept calling it a "booger" and for some reason I was getting super pissed off about it. :shrug: What can I say... hormones?! LOL, yeah, we'll blame it on the hormones! Everyone has told me that scanty spotting like that is normal in first trimester, as long as it's not paired with cramping/pain/more bleeding then it's not too bad. I can't say that I've had cramps but I've definitely had some pressure down there. I'm a lot more relaxed about things now but totally want to see my normal labs for reassurance. :cloud9: So, exciting. I had planned all of these "cute" ways to tell OH about the pregnancy. Haha, that all went out the window. I had gotten home from work (and bought pregnancy tests on my lunch hour), went to the bathroom and used an IC hcg and it had a faint line! So, I used the First Response Gold (digital) and it was said YES+! So, I stick it in my pocket, walk to the living room and say "Babe, how much do you love me?" He replied with "A lot, why?" I showed him the test and he kept saying "What does that mean?" My hands were a little shakey and all I could do was hug him. He told him mom and I told a few close friends, we don't want to tell anyone until after we get a heartbeat on ultrasound (the end of October). How do you guys plan on telling your families? For my dad we're going to get a shirt... he's already a grandpa to his wifes grandkids. I do feel a little bad, my sister has been trying for so long. I know that at first she'll be a little hurt but she had said before that she would get over it quickly and be happy for me. For my grandma (it'll be her first great-grand-baby, we're going to frame the ultrasound picture for her. My sister will probably get a bib, and the rest of the family will probably get cards mailed to them with the early ultrasound photo and a cute saying. We'll see. This is the shirt we're getting for my dad..
https://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/incrediblegifts_2173_354857427

:cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

thats true, my numbers seem more suited to 20dpo really! x

Laura seems to me your numbers are doubling not trebling so that's normal x x

Done some maths and i work the increase out to be 247.5% increase, so halfway between doubliung and trebling. what does it indicate if numbers treble? x

Just thought I'd let you know that I have just had my second lots of hcg levels from the drs and they have gone down from 134 to 113.

It looks like I'm going to mc again. That will be twice in two months :cry:

So sad :-(

Ladies, the symptoms coming and going is completely normal, its just your body getting used to hormones then they go up again. I remember in my last preg I'd have 1 day of mega symptoms, then 2 days of nothing all the way up to 14 weeks!

I can also recommend the mothercare sleep bras, they are fab, i had them last time and used them all the way through x

Just thought I'd let you know that I have just had my second lots of hcg levels from the drs and they have gone down from 134 to 113.

I'm so sorry, hun. Take care of yourself!

Struth, I've been sat here with a massive lump in my throat trying to work out what to say, I rang OH and asked him, and he replied "what would you have wanted someone to say last month" and the answer is nothing. I only wanted someone to say, hey, it's ok, I can fix this. I'm not gonna start banging on about vanishing twin, at least you can fall etc, youve read it all before as have I.
Please let us know what's happening, and don't leave us. Your knowledge and support has been tremendous! Xxxxx

Struth, I've been sat here with a massive lump in my throat trying to work out what to say, I rang OH and asked him, and he replied "what would you have wanted someone to say last month" and the answer is nothing. I only wanted someone to say, hey, it's ok, I can fix this. I'm not gonna start banging on about vanishing twin, at least you can fall etc, youve read it all before as have I.
Please let us know what's happening, and don't leave us. Your knowledge and support has been tremendous! Xxxxx

:hugs: Bless you hon - that is so true isn't it? There is nothing that can be said really. It's just enough to know that people care :hugs:

I hope this doesn't upset anyone, there are quite a few of us here with angels already, and even now I am pregnant again, I still think of mine, and get sad.
Someone sent me this poem when I MC last month, and I found it really helped me, I'm sure there is something we can all take from it, and I'm not religious....xxx

What Makes a Mother?

I thought of you and closed my eyes
And prayed to God today
I asked "What makes a Mother?"
And I know I heard Him say.

"A Mother has a baby"
This we know is true
"But God can you be a Mother,
When your baby's not with you?"

"Yes, you can," He replied
With confidence in His voice
"I give many women babies,
When they leave is not their choice.

Some I send for a lifetime,
And others for the day.
And some I send to feel your womb,
But there's no need to stay."

"I just don't understand this God
I want my baby to be here."
He took a deep breath and cleared His throat,
And then I saw the tear.

"I wish I could show you,
What your child is doing today.
If you could see your child's smile,
With all the other children and say...

'We go to Earth to learn our lessons,
Of love and life and fear.
My Mommy loved me oh so much,
I got to come strait here.

I feel so lucky to have a Mom,
Who had so much love for me.
I learned my lessons very quickly,
My Mommy set me free.

I miss my Mommy oh so much,
But I visit her every day.
When she goes to sleep,
On her pillow's where I lay

I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek,
And whisper in her ear.
Mommy don't be sad today,
I'm your baby and I'm here.'

"So you see my dear sweet ones,
your children are okay.
Your babies are born here in My home,
And this is where they'll stay.

They'll wait for you with Me,
Until your lesson's through.
And on the day that you come home
they'll be at the gates for you.

So now you see what makes a Mother,
It's the feeling in your heart
it's the love you had so much of
Right from the very start

Though some on earth may not realize,
you are a Mother.
Until their time is done.
They'll be up here with Me one day
and know that you are the best one!

They are no words that will make u feel better but I am here if u need to talk. I misscarriage last month and is the worst pain ever nothing seems to make u feel better. Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Struth I care and am so sorry :hugs: Laura that has just made me cry, what a beautiful poem xx

Struth I am so very sorry. The baby I lost in March was due the day I got my BFP this time around.

Your forever baby will come to you.

I send you a big cuddle through this screen. My thoughts are with you. I am so sorry. xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->