June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey peeps! Hope you're all well! I'm officially on crutches now as SPD is so damn bad! So I was thinking, if you guys PM me what sex you're having and due date if different from original one on page one, I'll get it sorted, that way we have an up to date list of who uses the thread too? Lemme know if you're staying yellow too of course!

Oh and earlier I had the tv remote on my belly, it got booted off by the womb raider! Scared the life out of me as it was the strongest kick to date! X

Sorry you're in so much pain Gemini! :hugs:
I'll pm you my update now.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend, I'm off to buy some new maternity clothes!

Xx

Are the crutches helping Gemini? Hope you're not in too much pain :hugs: I have PM'd you my updated details.

Hope you feel better soon Gemini :hugs:

I have pm'd you xx

Sorry about the crutches sounds horrible :( Will PM you now x

sorry your in so much pain gemini thats great about the kick! i love just watching my belly in the morning and watching her kick :cloud9:
sent you a pm of my details :D

sorry to hear that laura, hope you are feeling much better very soon. will pm you now chick x

Thanks for the well wishes guys, it's helping having the crutches, all came to a head when crying over a trolley full of shopping in the middle of asda as I couldn't walk it around a corner!!!

I went to an NCT nearly new sale today and picked up some fab bits! Recommend taking a look on the site and seeing when they are in your area as really good if you get there early!

Hope you're well! X

Hey LAura.....sorry you're feeling so sore hun...it must be awful having to cope with that :-( Mine isn't even that bad but i have cried also (at work!) so can't imagine ow much pain you must be in hun....have you been able to get some physio or does it not really help?

Thats good news re the nearly new sale hun...i have one on the 24th and 25th March and can't wait! Do you need to prove you've paid your membership etc? I paid my fee but don't think i have a membership number?? hhmmmmm......

I'll send you a PM with my dates etc too.

Laptop about to die so will say bye for now but have a great sunday everyone and spk soon xxxxx

Selfish post from me this morning as we are getting ready to take Ollie on a beach walk its my V-Day cant believe how quick this has come round. Happy V-Day to me and bubs will be back on tonight to have a proper catch up.

Happy v day Firstbean and Pink!

Sorry your in so much pain Laura :hugs:

Will pm you my details now xx

Hi all :wave: Quiet in here today!

Has everyone decided on names yet? We have pretty much decided on Erin if it's a girl. No idea about boy names - we can't agree on anything. Same thing happened when we were expecting Aimee, we were still debating boys names in the labour ward :haha:

If my gut feeling is correct, we won't need a boys name anyway but I hope we can agree on something just in case lol.

Happy V-day girls!

Spent all afternoon sorting out baby clothes with SIL. She went a bit mad when she had her boy and had 4 huge suitcases of clothes just between 0-6 months!
Even with being really really harsh I ended up going home with a huge bag of clothes! I am washing it all now and thinking god we have too much now!

Mind you there are so many other things we want to spend money on. It will save us loads and she went so mad, most of the stuff I took looks completely new (actually a few stuff still had labels on!)

Getting more and more excited about baby being here and less scared about labour (I have been a bit panicky about labour but the excitement is making it a bit more of a positive thing in my mind.... Well until I have another bout of panic!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->